Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Made cuckold

Jump to newest

By *litlicker77 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

After several years of cheating on my wife without any knowledge of being caught. I'm at home one evening when my wife comes home. Go up to our room sprip off and sit at the dressing table I've a surprise for you she whispers seductivly into my ear as she rubs my cock through my jeans. My heart racing I do as instructed sat with throbbing cock she enters the room wearing stockings and suspenders and heels nothing more. I'm going to enjoys this and hold it in my memory for the rest of my days she whispers. Taking her restrains we use he ties my arms to the back of the chair and my ankles to the legs. I'm sat heart pounding facing the big mirror with our bed behind us. She slips on a blindfold then leaning over one arm either side my head she reaches down to stroke my cock. I'm in total heaven. Are you enjoying this she say.oh lord I am I reply. Will now it's my turn she says removing the blindfold I look into the mirror to see two guy stood next to her with the biggest cocks I've ever seen. One black one white. She take hold of each one in either hand and says sit there and watch this is pay back for your cheating ways...........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inglecuckoldMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

nice

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

By *litlicker77 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

I sat there totally dumb struck as she sat on the edge of the bed taking turns sucking and stroking there cocks in turn. I strained to watch either thro the mirror or turning over my shoulder. You like me doing this to you don't you she said to me as she pulled her mouth from the black guys cock. Yes you know I do I replyed my cock was dripping precum as I spoke. Well it's not going to happen she said, I've got these two to please and play with now why you watch you will watch them please me and play with me like you never have. As she said that the two guy helped her up onto the bed on her back she took the black cock deep into her mouth as the white guy went down licking and finger fucking her wet pussy. After just a few seconds her body started to pulse I knew she was orgasaming with faint moans silenced by the big member she was sucking on. As she settled down he stopped licking and stood up and the two guys swooped places. She quickly took he in her mouth but the black guy looked me in the eye as he positioned his cock and slid it in. She gasped as she took his full length in one go. Pausing only to reposition his stance. She was wetter than I'd ever seen before all you could hear was the squelching as he fucked her hard and fast. And the faint sounds of her moans and slerps as she eagerly sucked another guys cock not 3 feet away from me. She stopped sucking to grab some breath and looked at me hear that pussy juice I bet you'd like a taste wouldn't you she said. Speechless I just knodded. Should we let him taste it she said 'yes' replied the guy between her legs. Go on let's treat him she said. At that point the guy stood up removing his cock from her glistening pussy and stepped ocross to me. Go on suck it if you want to taste me because that's the only way you will........

over a year ago

Very horny x

over a year ago

Very good keep it up

over a year ago

"Very good keep it up"

By *litlicker77 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

I sat there this cock inches from my face glistening with my wife's juice. If you want to taste me you'd better get it in your mouth as is the only chance you'll be getting to taste my juice from now on she said. With that the guy lay on the bed and she climbed on top feeding his covk into her. She started to moan as the bed rocked he was kneeding her buttock with one hand and feeding her right nipple to his mouth with the other. Suck it n chew it she moaned that tipped me over the edge I adjusted my head taking the tip of this glistening cock into my mouth tasting my wife's juice. Once I'd removed all her juice he moved away turning the the two on thee bed. Putting his hand on the other buttock he pressed as his mate pulled showing her tight anus. Slipping his right index finger into her wet pussy already stuffed with cock he lube it with her juice before sliding in into her arse. She let out a huge moan as she came again rocking and writhing on this strangers cock as his mate finger fuck what I'd assumed to be her virgin ass......

over a year ago

Keep it coming please

By *litlicker77 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

As she came down from her orgasm he removed his finger as she climbed off her lover looked at me and asked I I regretted my doings now. I sat shaking my head as I was loving what was happening before my eyes. Let him taste my juice of your cock then turn him around so he can get a better view. With this I had a second cock in my mouth tasting my wife's juice. They lifted my chair and turned me to face the bed. She walked across and took hold of my cock looked me in the eye and asked why was this so hard and stiff do you enjoy watching two men please me. I nosed my head and she laughed and said its a good job because this is only the start. Our sex life will now consist of you sat in this chair watching other guys satisfy me she said as she released my cock and turned away. Each guy stood either side kissing her fondling her breasts flicking her clit then fingering her arse. She lent forward to take the black cock in her mouth cupping his balls as she deep throated his cock as the other guy parted her cheeks lubing his fingers with her juice before opening her anus he then slipped his cock in to lube that before withdrawing and taking her arse. She paused for a second but not removing the cock from her mouth then proceeded to deep throat him as her arse was pounded from behind. They carried on for a few mins then the black guy announced he needed to cum where does she want it. Down his throat she replied looking at me. He stepped across to me then she said no second thoughts. She pulled off the other guy lay on our bed legs apart. Fuck my pussy til you cum let him watch you spunk in his wife's puss. Which he did as he was about to cum she started shaking again both cuming together. He pulled out of her turned to me as she told me to clean him up. To which I did they then tipped me and the chair forward to lick out his cum from my wife. It's time you filled me with your seed she said to the white guy then he can taste yours as she got on her knees he fucked her hard n fast doggy style why she suck the black guy back to a solid state. He shot inside her then moved so I could suck him clean before cleaning her of his seed. She then turned took the glass from the side of my bed turned to me. Looked me in the eye took my cock wanked it till I shot into the glass then she poured it into my mouth. Doing swallow till I say she told me. Both guys where now hard again. Right you two both fuck my arse till you cum.......

over a year ago

Great story. Not n kept me so hard. Would love to be the cuck but then being the lucky blokes either would be horny to

over a year ago

Lov'in it more please

S

By *ubslutSlaveMan
over a year ago

gracechurch street london x

Loving this

over a year ago

"Loving this"
awesome

over a year ago

Would love to be videoing this as it happened.

By *litlicker77 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

I sit there holding my own cum in my mouth as my wife gags on a huge black cock why his mate fucks her arse hard and fast. This goes on for several minutes her arse is spanked and her tits are slapped then she stops sucking and moves away from her new lovers. Telling the white guy to lie on his back she climbed on riding him as he sucked on her nipples then tells the other to do her arse. Till he's ready to cum. He lubes his cock with her pussy juice then slides in her tight arse she gasps for breath then let's out a moan as she starts to orgasm again. Both guy fuck her deep n hard through her orgasam till the black guy says he's about to cum. Stop she shout cum in his mouth mix your seed with his. As he withdraws and turns I gasp for breath trying not to swallow my juice when he steps across and empties his load in with mine. Swallow it a suck him clean bitch she say as she rides her lover and he fills her pussy with his cum. I do as I'm requested. Release him and tie his hands behind his back. Then he can come over here and clean us all.....

over a year ago

look forward to the next instalment

By *hore1Man
over a year ago

boston

really good more please

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Well as a cuck this is probly the best ive ever read

By *litlicker77 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

Still with the taste of both out cum in my mouth I'm released from the chair drop to my knees. She slides off his semi limp cock as I lick there juice off the stem. She positions herself so I can get my mouth to catch his juice as it releases slowly from her pussy. Not missing any I then concentrate on cleaning him feeling him come to life again as I work away listening to my wife eagerly sucking on the black guys firm cock. They reposition with the black guy on the bed she lowers her arse on to his cock leaning forward taking her white lover in her mouth till she lent back big black hand caressing her breasts as the white cock slides into her wet pussy. Her breathing gets faster and her moans get loader. Oh yes oh yes that's good fuck me that's good fuck fuck she wails as she hits another orgasm. Fill me with your cum she shouts then the guy beneath her twitches and lets out a moan as he cums again. Your turn I want your cum now she says as he fills her pussy and pulls out and turns to me to suck it clean. Leave that bitch and clean me she shouts.......

Post new Message to Thread