Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

catching her

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I finished work early and didn't even think to let the gf know I would be home early, as I pulled up there was a strange car outside.looking through the window there was No sign so I slowly and quietly let myself in. I was greeted with muffled sighs from upstairs, my heart started racing I didn't know if I was angry or upset more but then my cock came to life. I slowly went up stairs and looked through the gap in the door. There was my gf lying on our bed on her back nothing but a pair of panties round one ankle legs spread as far apart as possible. In front of her was a black guy I didn't recognise, with the biggest cock id ever seen! He was fingering her slowly and she was circling her hips to his rythem quietly moaning. Judging by the shine on his mouth he had already eaten her pussy. he started playing with her pussy and teasing her with the tip of his cock. She was moaning and whispering to put a condom on. He ignored her and started to push inside. She went to stop him saying No u need a condom! But as she felt his big hard cock slide slowly inside her she let out a big moan and gives in pushing against his massive cock repeating No No in-between sighs of pleasure.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fantastic, I'd love to find my other half being drilled by a huge cock!!

over a year ago

Makes me unbelievably horny

By *ornypieCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

Please carry on

over a year ago

moree please!

over a year ago

Will post more if people like it

over a year ago

Keep it up fella.loving it.

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

Mmmore please

By *aughtyNW13Man
over a year ago

North Wales

Great, please write more, I'd also love to see my wife with a huge cock

over a year ago

I will continue ASAP, Wish more women enjoyed it

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Well it is bareback that you are promoting so expect usual disdain from some

over a year ago

Only fantasy tho: -(

By *andG4moreCouple
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

Did somthing similar to S one day. Arranged a meet nd forgot to text him to let him know. His face was a pic when he walked in after work lol

over a year ago

Well it's making me wet and horny so please hurry with the next instalment....I've a short attention span

over a year ago

More pls Mmmmmmmmmm x

over a year ago

Me & my wife used to meet a guy for 3somes but she also met him alone a few times ,i never knew exactly when they were going to meet but got told all the horny details later but wish i had sneaked home & caught him fucking her & watched in secret just to see how naughty he could get her to be & hear her beg for him to fuck her harder

over a year ago

"Did somthing similar to S one day. Arranged a meet nd forgot to text him to let him know. His face was a pic when he walked in after work lol"

Lucky s and lucky fab friend

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

More please...

over a year ago

"Makes me unbelievably horny "

have to agree me too, please continue

By *izzyandLonglegsCouple
over a year ago

Whyteleafe

More please

Dizzy xx

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

over a year ago

I'll write the next installment later

By *litlicker77Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

Waiting patiently for part 2

over a year ago

...he continued slowly sliding his cock inside her then gently removing it before pushing again, her hands tightened around the side of the bed as she looked him in the eye willing him to keep pushing it deep inside her. In between gasps and moans she whispered again that he should put a condom on and he moaned with pleasure. Again he slide out and back inside her gleaming pussy and she let out another moan. Just as the tip of his cock was entering her again he asked her do you want me to stop and put a condom on? At that she grabbed both of this butt cheeks and pulled him inside, her legs spreading even further apart to let him get his full length in. By now my cock was throbbing and I slowly let it out of my pants and began rubbing it. His thrusts were getting faster and harder,her moans were getting louder and louder, he lent forward and started cupping her breasts.I could here the wet sounds as he smashed against her, and her moaning was so loud she started to say fuck me, fuck me harder! To which he obliged, banging his big hard cock in and out of her. I was nearly ready to cum but didn't want to yet, my cock was twitching. She said fuck me doggystyle, and pulled herself away from his cock and getting on to all fours to face the mirror. He positioned his cock at the entrance to her soaking pussy and again slowly slid inside her, her pussy swallowing all of his dark length with ease. They soon started quickening the pace her thrusting her arse back towards his cock as she moaned oh God yes fuck me. It wasn't long before I could tell he was going to cum but he said nothing to her, I wondered if he would pull out or fill her with his hot sticky spunk. She never let's me fill her up I thought as I watched on. Then he started groaning loudly as he pushed deep inside her and held it there, she started gasping and moaning as she realised he was emptying his load, it was clear she new it was wrong but she had no power against the pleasure she was feeling and pushed her pussy against him as she sighed yes, yes mmmmm. He collapsed over her back and started making slow rythyms in and out again her pussy was twitching uncontrollably as wave after wave of pleasure rushed through her. I slowly made my way downstairs and out the house and back to the car.

over a year ago

"...he continued slowly sliding his cock inside her then gently removing it before pushing again, her hands tightened around the side of the bed as she looked him in the eye willing him to keep pushing it deep inside her. In between gasps and moans she whispered again that he should put a condom on and he moaned with pleasure. Again he slide out and back inside her gleaming pussy and she let out another moan. Just as the tip of his cock was entering her again he asked her do you want me to stop and put a condom on? At that she grabbed both of this butt cheeks and pulled him inside, her legs spreading even further apart to let him get his full length in. By now my cock was throbbing and I slowly let it out of my pants and began rubbing it. His thrusts were getting faster and harder,her moans were getting louder and louder, he lent forward and started cupping her breasts.I could here the wet sounds as he smashed against her, and her moaning was so loud she started to say fuck me, fuck me harder! To which he obliged, banging his big hard cock in and out of her. I was nearly ready to cum but didn't want to yet, my cock was twitching. She said fuck me doggystyle, and pulled herself away from his cock and getting on to all fours to face the mirror. He positioned his cock at the entrance to her soaking pussy and again slowly slid inside her, her pussy swallowing all of his dark length with ease. They soon started quickening the pace her thrusting her arse back towards his cock as she moaned oh God yes fuck me. It wasn't long before I could tell he was going to cum but he said nothing to her, I wondered if he would pull out or fill her with his hot sticky spunk. She never let's me fill her up I thought as I watched on. Then he started groaning loudly as he pushed deep inside her and held it there, she started gasping and moaning as she realised he was emptying his load, it was clear she new it was wrong but she had no power against the pleasure she was feeling and pushed her pussy against him as she sighed yes, yes mmmmm. He collapsed over her back and started making slow rythyms in and out again her pussy was twitching uncontrollably as wave after wave of pleasure rushed through her. I slowly made my way downstairs and out the house and back to the car.

Your giving it her then you start to get your cock out ya pants..pmsl .."

over a year ago

More plz x

over a year ago

"...he continued slowly sliding his cock inside her then gently removing it before pushing again, her hands tightened around the side of the bed as she looked him in the eye willing him to keep pushing it deep inside her. In between gasps and moans she whispered again that he should put a condom on and he moaned with pleasure. Again he slide out and back inside her gleaming pussy and she let out another moan. Just as the tip of his cock was entering her again he asked her do you want me to stop and put a condom on? At that she grabbed both of this butt cheeks and pulled him inside, her legs spreading even further apart to let him get his full length in. By now my cock was throbbing and I slowly let it out of my pants and began rubbing it. His thrusts were getting faster and harder,her moans were getting louder and louder, he lent forward and started cupping her breasts.I could here the wet sounds as he smashed against her, and her moaning was so loud she started to say fuck me, fuck me harder! To which he obliged, banging his big hard cock in and out of her. I was nearly ready to cum but didn't want to yet, my cock was twitching. She said fuck me doggystyle, and pulled herself away from his cock and getting on to all fours to face the mirror. He positioned his cock at the entrance to her soaking pussy and again slowly slid inside her, her pussy swallowing all of his dark length with ease. They soon started quickening the pace her thrusting her arse back towards his cock as she moaned oh God yes fuck me. It wasn't long before I could tell he was going to cum but he said nothing to her, I wondered if he would pull out or fill her with his hot sticky spunk. She never let's me fill her up I thought as I watched on. Then he started groaning loudly as he pushed deep inside her and held it there, she started gasping and moaning as she realised he was emptying his load, it was clear she new it was wrong but she had no power against the pleasure she was feeling and pushed her pussy against him as she sighed yes, yes mmmmm. He collapsed over her back and started making slow rythyms in and out again her pussy was twitching uncontrollably as wave after wave of pleasure rushed through her. I slowly made my way downstairs and out the house and back to the car.

Your giving it her then you start to get your cock out ya pants..pmsl .."

Read it again: -() pmsl

over a year ago

Part 3 later

over a year ago

Mmmmmmmmmm x

over a year ago

Had a wank over my own story lol

over a year ago

Gonna do another part tonight

over a year ago

Looking forward to it

over a year ago

Waiting patiently

over a year ago

Great story more

over a year ago

Horny

over a year ago

Mmmmm interesting

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Mmmmmm nice

over a year ago

Wanna hear more

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Yes plz

By *ekcusMan
over a year ago

Glasgow south and centre

Yep

over a year ago

Of course

By *arry dirtyMan
over a year ago

keighley

Wow this is hot reminds me of the time I did find my ex wife fucking and old man that was hot as well keep going mate mmm

over a year ago

Mmmm love this

By *untingtonMan
over a year ago

Just round the corner

Amazing, OP what happened to part 3?

By *oyeur48Man
over a year ago

Christchurch

wonder how many babies have been made like that, when lust takes over and the man is not the husband

over a year ago

Mmmmm

By *egan2743Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Shame you didn't join in, that would be hot

over a year ago