Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Birthday surprise

Jump to newest

By *mgdave OP   Man
over a year ago

paisley

As I work away 2weeks at a time my wife and I always make sure we have a good time when I'm home by going to clubs and pubs the usual stuff when we are in bed we share fantasies together and my wife ann knows I like a good cock or 2 as does she on one particular home time it was going to be my 40th birthday so I was expecting a good time like a dirty weekend away or something like that but there was no hint of anything happening I even thought she had forgot all about it on the big day nothing was said not even a card I just kept my mouth shut thinking she had other things on her mind .At about 2pm she said why don't u go for a couple of pints whole I get dinner ready and she would see me about 4 so of I went feeling sorry for myself some 49th birthday eh ! At 4 I got a text dinner in 30mins I finished my pint and made the 5 minute walk home as I walked up the driveway I could hear talking and laughter from the house and thought it was a surprise party for me but what greeted me inside will go down as my best birthday ever .On entering Ann was stood in the hall looking so sexy she was wearing her little black mini dress u could see the tops of her stockings and suspenders a pair of stilettos and her tits where sticking out through her dress

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man
over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

More please

By *mgdave OP   Man
over a year ago

paisley

She walked over took hold of my hand and said I hope ur going to be a good little bitch for me today then led me into the lounge where I was introduced to 4 men in there 50s and 60s wearing various PVC outfits I turned to Ann to show some sort of resistance and was met with a slap to my face and told to kneel before her I did as I was told she pulled my hair back and looked straight at me and spat on my face I could feel my cock swell as I was humiliated in front of the 4 guys who where laughing and saying things like give us the little bitch

By *mgdave OP   Man
over a year ago

paisley

Once I was stripped naked Ann handed me a pair of stockings and suspenders and told to put them on along with a pair of 6"stiletto heels as I did this I could see Ann in standing with the 4 guys telling them to touch her pussy and tits as she rubbed their cocks through there PVC pants seeing them get harder and harder she had them under her total control

By *mgdave OP   Man
over a year ago

paisley

When I was dressed up Ann told me to stand in the corner and watch if I touched my cock I would be punished by way of being made to stand outside in the back garden standing there I saw her instruct them to get their cocks out and saw they all had large thick cocks about 8" and nice and thick she then bent down and started to suck them off one by one all the time looking at me then she lay on the sofa and told one to lick her pussy which by know was so wet she told me how good it felt to get her cunt licked by a real man before telling him to slid his cock into her as the others watched wanking themselves after about 10 mins of her getting fucked she told the guy to come to me and make me lick his cock clean of all her pussy juice

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

mmmmmmmm more please just getting exciting, wish hubby was up for something like this.

over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

Yummy fun more please

By *mgdave OP   Man
over a year ago

paisley

As he approached Ann said get to ur knees u little slut I did as I was told and soon he had his cock in my mouth I could taste Ann's pussy from it I sucked him clean as he held my head and started to fuck my mouth I was gagging and my spit was running down my face and onto my chest down soaking my suspenders belt as this was going on I heard Ann tell another to rub his cock up and down her clit making her moan with delight and when he tried to put it into her hot wet pussy she gave him a slap and said I will tell u when I want fucked now go over and get that dirty little slut to open his legs and lick his arsehole so it's nice and wet for u to fuck by now my cock was dripping with precum throbbing to be touched but I had to resist or the back garden was waiting

over a year ago

don`t stop now i`m getting horny, c

By *mgdave OP   Man
over a year ago

paisley

As I was bent over with cock still in my mouth I could feel his tongue flicking in and out my arse making it wet then he was suck at it pulling my arse into his mouth then Ann told him to fuck me he pushed against my tight hole with one hand grabbing my hair forcing me back onto him my hole gave way and he slowly slipped inside making me moan as he did this I was treated to a full load of cum in my mouth as the skull fucker shot down my throat the taste of his hot cum was so good I savoured every last drop before swallowing it down

over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

I'm leaking pre cum now very horny

over a year ago

You can't leave it there Im all excited now more please

By *mgdave OP   Man
over a year ago

paisley

As I was getting I arse shredded Ann walked over and started to spank me so hard telling me I was a dirty little slut and I was getting what I deserved telling me to push harder she then press my arse wide apart and told another to join us by this time I was bent over the foot stool to match the sofa with this guy kneeling behind be pounding my arse with so much force his balls where slapping mines then the other one stood over me one leg either side and Ann told him to lower his cock to my arse where upon she took hold and guided it into where one already was I felt the pain as she forced my arsehole wide and slipped the cock in beside the other then they both started pounding in and out in and out I felt as if I was going to black out when she came round lay in front of my face and told number 4 to fuck her inches from me I could see her soaking wet pussy forced open with the guys thick cock as it disappeared in her pussy lips looking as if they where sucking it into her deeper she shouted let him see what a real fuck is like with that he started riding my wife for all he was worth not wanting a slap for disobeying her it was a wonderful site second only to getting stuffed by two thick cocks at once

By *mgdave OP   Man
over a year ago

paisley

She told the guy who had came in my mouth and hard again to lie on the floor she straddled him and slipped his cock into her her arse hole was inches away from me and I was told to lick it and make it nice and wet I could taste her pussy juices that had run down onto it from her fucking then she told the guy who had just fucked her to fuck her arse hole nice and hard as he pushed his cock in her arse swallowed it up no problem the two of them fucked her so hard she said they had not better cum as that was for me to take then I felt the cocks being withdrew from my now gaping hole I was turned around and both cocks stuffed into my mouth and they both emptied there balls into me then the others did the same I could taste a mixture of pussy juice clock and ass as they exploded over my face I started to lick it up and wank my cock which was met by my wife telling the 4 guys to take to the back garden and lock me out as I stood there in my stockings and suspenders looking in the window Ann and her 4 best friend carried on without me fucking and sucking each other for another hour before the got dressed and left Ann left me there for another hour before letting me in to clean her well soaked pussy filled with there cum needless to say I ask for permission before touching myself now

Hope u liked the story let me know lol

By *adydi66Woman
over a year ago

pittsburgh

Great story...

over a year ago

Love it you have a real gift

Post new Message to Thread