Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

wife and cock

Jump to newest

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

About 20 years ago when I was a cop I had gone out to work early on overtime but my wife had arranged to go out with her sister in law on a night out about closing time where I knew where she was my m8 and I drove past in an unmarked police car just in time to see the both of them come out they got in a taxi but before the door was closed two guys got in and it drove off.

My m8 didn't know it was my wife in the taxi and I said let's follow as I think I recognise one of the guys.we followed at a distance and the car went nowhere near where her sister in law or we live. The taxi stopped and they all got out but as they did my wife was the last out but one of the guys helped her out and as they walked to a house I saw him push his hand down the back of her skirt.

There was a large tree on the path toward the house and he pushed her against the tree and they started to kiss one of his hands were on her bresets then it moved down pulled up her skirt and was in her panties . My mate was going to get out as he said it was a bit much but just at that they stopped and they ran into the house. The lights on the house went on but we had to leave.when I git home in the morning the house was empty but listened yo message on answering machine from her said she was to d*unk to come home and was staying at her sister in laws problem was that. Just as she was putting phone down iI heard someone sssay your pussy looks good with my spunk.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

sounding good so far

Reply privately

over a year ago

It going to be a good one

Reply privately

over a year ago

His just checking his notebook and compiling the truth and nothing but the truth

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

On hearing the message I got teal horny so I got out some mags that I had stached away and had a wank I kept playing the message as well and soon shot a load.

Few hours later she came home and I asked her how her night was she said that she had left the pub but was to pissed so her and her sister in law went home and she was not long up. She had work to go to so she changed and left.

On getting up I went into bathroom and saw stuffed behind the sink was a pair of her panties they were ripped and sodden with spunk. On going back to the bedroom I found the bag she had used and inside was a phone number and a note which said an address and message address for next weekend party. No clothes needed if good will be outdoors.this address was a country cottage.

I went out in the car and drove to the area took me ages to find it but down a lane I found it. I had a look round out the back trees all around now area a deck and large patio door.so I could see that it was a perfect area. I found a couple of areas that gave me great views so on seeing that i Left and went home

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tell us more please

Reply privately

By *corpion123Man
over a year ago

donegal

Horny here need to hear more

Reply privately

By *wbbabeWoman
over a year ago

clacton

Yeah love to hear more

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yeah love to hear more"

Reply privately

By *ocksoff3Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Getting horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

This has made me very horny need to hear more and quickly

Reply privately

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

More

Reply privately

By *exycouple.xCouple
over a year ago

leeds

More please ??

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

On getting home I checked the note and saw that she was to confirm she was going on Thursday between 7&8 .I was early that day due to court.

Thursday came and I got Home early knowing what was likely to happen in Saturday I said that a mate at work who was getting married was having a night out on the Saturday and that I was going to stay over save taxi. After tea my youngest was going for a sleepover and the two tothers rushed out. She kept looking at the clock so I said I'm going for a lie down upstairs maybe an hour she said ok I'm phoning my mum anyway. I went to our room now we have a phone in our room and when the other phone is in use a light comes on.

I got into bed after about ten minutes I heard a creak on the stairs and she came up and crept into our room I pretended to be asleep heard her say you sleeping getting no answer she went down stairs

The light on the phone went and I picked it up I heard her talk to guy I know as Ross she told him Saturday was ok and he arranged to pick her up I was just wondering where he was going to do that when he said did you get your sheets changed and she said yes but not washed as I had come home. She said where it was then he said that she should keep her pussy shaved well that was new to me. He then said that she was a good fuck and on Saturday she would get more and to bring just flip flop shoes if she wanted and weather looked good. That was end of call I quickly put down the phone waited a few minutes and went downstairs.at bed time Iwhen she got into bed told her I was horny started to play with her tit's but she said she not feeling well mire like you don't want me to feel your shaved pussy I thought.

I went to sleep she was out first next morning but I looked for the sheets and at the bottom of her wardrobe I found them I took them out and saw very large dried spunk stains and I mean a lot.I put them back.

Reply privately

By *litlicker77Man
over a year ago

Dirty old town

More pls

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - keep us informed!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmm more

Reply privately

By *i_downguyMan
over a year ago

newcastle

Great story

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Saturday came and I asked her what she was going to do when I was out she said maybe just get a bottle of wine watch tv.

It was time fir me to leave but because if position if the cottage I had to make sure she there first so I sat in the car a bit up from the house but out if sight few minutes later I saw a car enter the street stop outside ours and she came out and got in. I let them get a but ahead but parked a but from the cottage in a place I had found I git out walked along the road passed by some cars which I saw turn into the area if the cottage.

I went down the side of the driveway hedge to the back area was a but disappointed as the patio doors were open but no one there. About 30 minutes went by then three men aged about 25 came out all naked then few minutes later out came two moments then my wife all naked. Then I saw 5 other men and the guy u had seen kissing my wife. He stood and the doors and said that we all here for fun there are no rules except no condoms there's a dark room with toys but maybe that for later enjoy

They stood around for a bit nobody doing anything but then one of the oldest went up to my wife and of his hand in her tit's and played with her nipples another who had s shaved head cane up behind her and I could see him push his hand between her legs he must have hit the spot cause she gave out a gasp nice and wet he said he led her over to a grass area that was about 10 feet from me he layed her down and opened her legs then hurried his face in her pussy I could see her face she was enjoying it then a ginger haired guy came over he knelt beside her a face and he put his cock which was cut and looked about 7 at the lips she opens up and takes him in her mouth.

Reply privately

over a year ago

More

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Ginger is deep in her mouth when the shaved guy comes up from her pussy he spreads her legs and moves his cock which I just noticed had a. PA he is rubbing his cock around her cunt lips teasing her hole he slips in the head I saw her body arch and she ganged in gingers cock the shaved guy then pushes her knees further apart and slides in her open cunt he pulls out and there is a gasp of air he then pushed right Bach into her hard he must have been ball deep

Reply privately

over a year ago

More

Reply privately

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

Great story so far, thanks for sharing.

Wish I had been one the guys you watched with her!

Reply privately

By *teviliciousMan
over a year ago

london/ Wisbech

Please Officer can I have some more Sir!

Reply privately

By *hore1Man
over a year ago

boston

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

More more more please

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

She's a naughty one but oh so nice!

Tell us about your thoughts as you watched the 'show', I'm assuming you were aroused too but other feelings too?

Cheers

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Ross suddenly appeared pulling floor mats and placed them on the ground he shouted stop and ginger and shaved pulled out of my wife's mouth and cunt. Ross then told the three women to come over my wife got up and all three were standing infront of the menwho all had hard cocks . Ross then said time for entertainment time for the ladies or shall we call them sluts to play. I wondered what was going on I had just got used to seeing my wife with another man's cock in her mouth and cunt surely there wasn't to bit of lesbian sex. Ross then said theses three sluts are going to play but before they do I'll tell you about then fuck I thought what's going on he then said this one is Laura her man works for the council this ones Jane her man's a teacher and this one my wife she is Tracey and her man's a cop there was a cheer so ladies her are some toys and he threw dildos on the mats and a strap on they stood for a moment and Jane went to my wife and played with her tit's Laura also went over and put her hand between my wife's legs. They all got down onto the mats my wife took Laura's tit's in her mouth and started to lick and lick at her nipples fuck I was horny my cock was solid I had to undo my jeans and started to wank.Jane went round behind my wife and pulled open her pussy lips and started to finger her after a few minutes she picked up a black silos and started to rub it round her cunt lips I could her my wife moan

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ross suddenly appeared pulling floor mats and placed them on the ground he shouted stop and ginger and shaved pulled out of my wife's mouth and cunt. Ross then told the three women to come over my wife got up and all three were standing infront of the menwho all had hard cocks . Ross then said time for entertainment time for the ladies or shall we call them sluts to play. I wondered what was going on I had just got used to seeing my wife with another man's cock in her mouth and cunt surely there wasn't to bit of lesbian sex. Ross then said theses three sluts are going to play but before they do I'll tell you about then fuck I thought what's going on he then said this one is Laura her man works for the council this ones Jane her man's a teacher and this one my wife she is Tracey and her man's a cop there was a cheer so ladies her are some toys and he threw dildos on the mats and a strap on they stood for a moment and Jane went to my wife and played with her tit's Laura also went over and put her hand between my wife's legs. They all got down onto the mats my wife took Laura's tit's in her mouth and started to lick and lick at her nipples fuck I was horny my cock was solid I had to undo my jeans and started to wank.Jane went round behind my wife and pulled open her pussy lips and started to finger her after a few minutes she picked up a black silos and started to rub it round her cunt lips I could her my wife moan"
cant wait for the next part

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Jane took the dildo out and my wife at Laura got on the mat my wife was on top with her pussy in the air she got her head between Laura's legs and I could just see her licking her pussy lips she looked like she was enjoying it as here head was right down. Jane went round to my wife's pussy again but this time she had the strap on she placed it at my wife's cunt and pushed in my wife quickly raised up her head and said oh fuck oh that's deep Jane then fucked my wifes cunt and she went back to licking pussy one of the older guys got up and was walking over but Ross said no sluts play only. I was horny as he'll I kept thinking is this the first. Jane was fucking my wife hard and she started shouting my god I'm coming fuck me just fuck me I could here that she was wet cause there was a slurping noise. Ross then said any guy's needing to piss then do it now on them they all got up walked over and all but on pissed on the three women. Ross then said ok ladies shower then come back out. They got up and went inside.

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please sir.lol

Reply privately

By *ocksoff3Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

mmmm yes more please

Reply privately

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

"About 20 years ago when I was a cop I had gone out to work early on overtime but my wife had arranged to go out with her sister in law on a night out about closing time where I knew where she was my m8 and I drove past in an unmarked police car just in time to see the both of them come out they got in a taxi but before the door was closed two guys got in and it drove off.

My m8 didn't know it was my wife in the taxi and I said let's follow as I think I recognise one of the guys.we followed at a distance and the car went nowhere near where her sister in law or we live. The taxi stopped and they all got out but as they did my wife was the last out but one of the guys helped her out and as they walked to a house I saw him push his hand down the back of her skirt.

There was a large tree on the path toward the house and he pushed her against the tree and they started to kiss one of his hands were on her bresets then it moved down pulled up her skirt and was in her panties . My mate was going to get out as he said it was a bit much but just at that they stopped and they ran into the house. The lights on the house went on but we had to leave.when I git home in the morning the house was empty but listened yo message on answering machine from her said she was to d*unk to come home and was staying at her sister in laws problem was that. Just as she was putting phone down iI heard someone sssay your pussy looks good with my spunk. "

lush story x

Reply privately

over a year ago

More......this is hot!

Reply privately

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

Cool

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

I had to move due to sitting so long but when I heard a couple of cars go away I wondered what was going on but when I got to my position I saw that lanterns were out it was very bright. As I got into position my wife Ross ginger shaved head and a skinny guy came out. Ross who I could see now had on a cockring got on the mat and my wife got on her knees between Ross' legs and started to suck his cock. Ginger got down under her and opened her pussy he bobbed his head up and .down and could see he was sipping her. pussy juice my wife gets very wet when she. having sex.skinny guy goes behind her and I. see him insert fingers into her pussy he then. moved towards her and he put his now. massive hard cock at her pussy lips I then. saw that ginger was holding open her pussy. lips as skinny slid in her I could see her. reaction to his cock going in she came off. Ross's cock let out a oh God moan skinny. guy then quickly pushed the rest deep in her. greedy cunt oh shit she saI'd he then pulled. right back out I was that close I could almost. see it shine with her juices he pushed his. cock right back into her cunt and started to. rhythmicly fuck her she was trying to suck. Ross as he fucked her but it kept conning out. her mouth as he pushed forward he fucked her like that for a few minutes then he pulled out shaved guy who had been standing watching was right in there and pushed his cock deep in her cunt skinny guy the went to ginger and started sucking his cock .shaved guy Said this cow well up for guy's she's gonna get well spunked he then Saud shit I'm gonna fun at that Ross Said fucked her deep fuck the cop wife deep no pulling out. I could see the look on shaved guys face as he kept out a well a roar as he shit his spunk deep in my wife's cunt

Reply privately

By *ugeload_atxMan
over a year ago

Goatstown

Excellent story! Keep it up!

Reply privately

By *ames blackMan
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Nice story

Reply privately

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

More plz

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

I could see that shaved guy was pumping spunk in her as with each stroke he said feel it cop bitch feel my spunk. He must have shot four or five times in her then the just stopped he then pulled out and as he did I could see the stringy spunk come off his still hard cock. Ross told skinny guy who I found out his name was Brian to fill her cunt Brian got behind her and out his cock straight into her cunt. She was still sucking Ross he kept saying yeah bitch bet your man doesn't fuck you this good. He told Brian to come out if her cunt and told her to sit over his cock and ride it she came up and turned round I could see her face as she lowerEd her cunt into Ross's cock the look if sheer pleasure in her face. She was just in and he told Brian to come round and to get his cock in her ass God I wondered what she would do or say but Rosssaid iit's cool she can take it she's well fucked she has other cock. Fuck I thought Brian went round to her he spat in his cock then he must have out his cock at her hole I couldn't see but he pushed in her. She moaned yeah yeah slowly fill me

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Brian pushed forward he must have been ball deep in her she kept panting with small breaths Ross then said what are you bitch she said I'm a cock loving cop wife bitch. Ross said what do you want she said I want you to fuck me fun in me do as you please Ross said what about your husband what if he saw you what would you do she said tell him either watch or fuck off. Brian was fucking her ass as she spoke in gasps Ross said fuck her ass cu m deep in her. She just wants cock. Brian rhythmically thrust in and out of her Ross as far as I could see was still in her cunt fuck she's wet I can see her fun run down my cock he said

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Brian pushed forward he must have been ball deep in her she kept panting with small breaths Ross then said what are you bitch she said I'm a cock loving cop wife bitch. Ross said what do you want she said I want you to fuck me fun in me do as you please Ross said what about your husband what if he saw you what would you do she said tell him either watch or fuck off. Brian was fucking her ass as she spoke in gasps Ross said fuck her ass cu m deep in her. She just wants cock. Brian rhythmically thrust in and out of her Ross as far as I could see was still in her cunt fuck she's wet I can see her fun run down my cock he said

Reply privately

By *ordmoneyCouple
over a year ago

philadelphia

more please

Reply privately

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

"About 20 years ago when I was a cop I had gone out to work early on overtime but my wife had arranged to go out with her sister in law on a night out about closing time where I knew where she was my m8 and I drove past in an unmarked police car just in time to see the both of them come out they got in a taxi but before the door was closed two guys got in and it drove off.

There was a large tree on the path toward the house and he pushed her against the tree and they started to kiss one of his hands were on her bresets then it moved down pulled up her skirt and was in her panties . My mate was going to get out as he said it was a bit much but just at that they stopped and they ran into the house. The lights on the house went on but we had to leave.when I git home in the morning the house was empty but listened yo message on answering machine from her said she was to d*unk to come home and was staying at her sister in laws problem was that. Just as she was putting phone down iI heard someone sssay your pussy looks good with my spunk. "

I'd love to follow a woman like this, with her husband with me...

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Shaved guy who had disappeared came back and Ross told him to take Brian's place he straddled Ross and I could see his pa in his cock it was a large one and was close enough to see it drip pre cum. He put his cock in the area on her back between her ass cheeks he then slid his cock down and he then entered her she said ok fuck that's hard and cold. Shaved guy then fucked her deep and hard kept calling her cop cunt. She was shouting fuck me fuck me I'm your bitch fuck me then. he said feel the force and he must have shot. his load in her such was his force that she fell forward on her face and shaved guy went with her.Ross said good fuck hope anyone near heard her I then realised he was looking right to where I was lying.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Shaved guy who had disappeared came back and Ross told him to take Brian's place he straddled Ross and I could see his pa in his cock it was a large one and was close enough to see it drip pre cum. He put his cock in the area on her back between her ass cheeks he then slid his cock down and he then entered her she said ok fuck that's hard and cold. Shaved guy then fucked her deep and hard kept calling her cop cunt. She was shouting fuck me fuck me I'm your bitch fuck me then. he said feel the force and he must have shot. his load in her such was his force that she fell forward on her face and shaved guy went with her.Ross said good fuck hope anyone near heard her I then realised he was looking right to where I was lying."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Feel the force. Priceless.

Reply privately

By *ugeload_atxMan
over a year ago

Goatstown

I shoot with a lot of force too. Maybe I should use that line next time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

More

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Shaved guy was still in her cunt as they lay on the ground Ross asked him if he was still hard he said fucking right I am she's a horny cow. Ross said looks like she got a good load he just laughed Ross stood up and walked round to my wife's face he said ddoes your man fuck ad good as that no she said

Ross then put his hard cock at her mouth he Said come on taste your pussy and she opened her mouth and he put in his cock she

took it deep in her mouth. I kept thinking fuck she hardly ever does that for me . Ross is fucking her mouth as sshaved guy continued to fuck her now spunk filled arse.

Ross said open bitch and swallow the seed he held her hair and fucked her face I could here her gag on his cock shaved guy then obviously came again.they all lay on the ground and Ross told Brian to get down and lick the spunk out he got down and git his tounge I to her ass and licked her wet arse

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

I could see him pull open her ass cheeks but as he did so I could see spunk spilling onto the ground my god what a lot I thought it continued to fall and I saw Brian put his fingers in it he then put his hand to my wife's mouth and she kicked the spunk off his fingers.

After a few minutes Ross said it's getting a but cold lets have a rest have something to eat and see what happens. They got up and went inside.

I waited a few minutes till they were out if site. I got into the area of the garden where they had been and on the grass I could see some spunk I bent down had a smell and then pit my fingers in it and licked it the taste was great

Reply privately

By *uslaffMan
over a year ago

manchester

"He shit his spunk" lol

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Typographical error

Reply privately

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

More what happens next?

Reply privately

over a year ago

More more ; )

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

I was about to move when they all came out onto the deck Ross said I've got to take Laura and Jane and two of the men back I'll be about 2 hours I've got two maybe a third coming use the dark room it's getting cold. With that Ross the women and two other men got dressed and went awayand my wife and the two men went inside. I was wondering what I was going to do now cause they were going inside I went over to the door to see if I could here anything then I heard somebody behind me I turned round and saw this six foot high blonde haired guy standing there he said this right place to fuck I said yeah he Said cool he stripped off fuck I saw his cock it was massive he said you just here as well I said yeah come then he said let's fuck the cow. I got my clothes off and went into the house. We went into the cellar area I was shitting it I didn't want her to see me but as I gor the it was completely dark but for a neon light Brian was there and said you Ross's mates cool just to let you know she's in there she's got a mask on as its only us men left she won't know which ones fucking her.thank fuck I thought

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I was about to move when they all came out onto the deck Ross said I've got to take Laura and Jane and two of the men back I'll be about 2 hours I've got two maybe a third coming use the dark room it's getting cold. With that Ross the women and two other men got dressed and went awayand my wife and the two men went inside. I was wondering what I was going to do now cause they were going inside I went over to the door to see if I could here anything then I heard somebody behind me I turned round and saw this six foot high blonde haired guy standing there he said this right place to fuck I said yeah he Said cool he stripped off fuck I saw his cock it was massive he said you just here as well I said yeah come then he said let's fuck the cow. I got my clothes off and went into the house. We went into the cellar area I was shitting it I didn't want her to see me but as I gor the it was completely dark but for a neon light Brian was there and said you Ross's mates cool just to let you know she's in there she's got a mask on as its only us men left she won't know which ones fucking her.thank fuck I thought"

Reply privately

By *ustus2niceCouple
over a year ago

ulverston

"This has made me very horny need to hear more and quickly"

Reply privately

over a year ago

more please

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Before entering the room Brian said no talking the bitch won't know who's cock she getting. As I went in I could see my wife on a low bench type bed she was on her back and her legs wide open in the light could see that her pussy was wet as he'll. The guy that I came with was right down on her pussy she was licking at her pussy I could here him slurping lick a dog licking its water bowl Brian pestered to me to go up to my wife's face I was soilid as fuck and as I did she out out a hand and took hold of my cock. I moved toward closer and she opened her mouth and took me in her mouth. The New guy was licking her cunt like he was eating for the first time he pushed her legs further open and as he did he out his hands up towards her tit's and played with her nipples.he twisted her nipples giving her some pain but she didn't do much but open her legs I heard him mutter something like Mmm she likes he then moved up still holding her nipples between his fingers then he slid his body up and I saw him clearly slide his hard thick cock into her pussy. He was thick I'd never seen one as thick she took my cock out her mouth and said that a cock of a fist he grunted and pushed his cock further into her pussy oh fuck she said fuck your big he went in further and then withdrew and then slowly slowly fucked her. I was watching him fill her cunt with his cock every stroke she said fuck me fuck me oh fuck your big he fucked her for ages then he pulled out. I could see his cock was covered in her pussy juice. Pushed her and said sit on it. He got on his back and she shuffled over him I saw her feel for his cock and place it at her cunt lips I moved closer placed my hands on her cunt lips pulled them. Open and guided his cock into her fuck I was sure he wasn't going to go all in her but little by little she took his cock till she has sitting right on it.she then rocked her cunt over his cock he was lying there waiting ride it cow your not getting off till it's got baby seed deep in you she was rocking bouncing on his cock her tit's were bouncing Brian and shaved guy were wanKing and shaved guy shot his load over her tit's she kept saying g I'm coming I'm coming he then pushed her over again face down and fucked her with big thrusts he then let out a moan he was so obviously coming in her. He stopped for a minute and pulled his cock out I could here the air sucking into her cunt as he did.Brian gestured to me that it was my turn she was still on her face I moved closer. I could smell the spunk in her cunt and put my cock at her hole I just slid in her well fucked cunt fuck I thought I'm not touching the sides. I knew that after seeing all this action that I wouldn't last long I lasted about ten minutes and unloaded into her.

I then realised that this had been going on for ages I quickly left the room got upstairs got my clothes on and head out. As I was going to where I had parked I saw another car conning I git off the toad just in time to Dee Ross drive past. It was late so I had to get home.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brilliant

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great , need more

Reply privately

over a year ago

hell yeah i have to keep coming back for more, this is just great

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cant wait for the next chapter..

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

A few days went by and we hadn't had any sex I was getting horny and kept thinking about her and the other guys but that night we fucked for ages and I came twice. We were lying in bed after and she said do you like piercings I said you got your ears done. No she said I was talking about other bits likeiI'm told that men get there cocks done sounds sore. Said I've heard about it but I'm not getting that done I laughed. Not asking you to. She then said what about nipples I said some guys do she said I was thinking about getting mine done I said fuck why she said bit if fun for us and maybe one at my pussy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmm more this is really good

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

I said didn't think you liked that would be sore what's brought this about ( not that I didn't have an idea) Oh nothing just want to please we went to sleep . Next few days busy at work and really had no sex again I'd been working long hours so had asked to finish my nightshfit at 4 instead of 7 . I drove home but as I was about 500 metres from my house I noticed Ross's bmw parked up. I drove down the road and parked in the next street . My.

heart was racing I just New he was there. My. house is all on the level and bedrooms at.

back of the house I got to the front door slide

in my key and unlocked it . I stood for a minute to see if I could hear anything and

sure enough I heard her saying fuck me baby

your so good I got a bit closer the door of out room was open and the side lights were on I could see Ross on top of her her legs wide open and he was riding her hard he said your pussy great to fuck you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aye there are some right hoors in Wormit...wherever that is

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep it up fella,dose the lady come clean in the end ?

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

He was riding her hard the headboard was banging against the wall I could see each thrust into her and she gasped every stroke he got quicker and she was shouting fuck me I want your seed baby then she was panting short breaths and said oh God oh god your filling me up. He slumped between her legs and they both lay there.

I was about to leave to go back to the car then heard him say pity it's Monday morning you'll have your kids back. Fuck I had just realised that they were with there grans since Friday. He then asked her if she had fucked another copper she said just a couple and only once And had been years back at a shift party both times. I had an idea who that might have been. He Said cool when he going away or having a night out I can get cottage in a few weeks she said not sure we can try and arrange it maybe I can get away.

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

I git back to the car and moved it to an area that I could see when he left. Just after 7 I saw the bmw drive past so I waited a few minutes and went in as I got there I saw my wife come downstairs carrying the bed sheets I said what you doing that for she said oh it was a hot night( it was) so decided to change them for you and I'm going out as gotkkids school things to take to my mum's she out them in machine put detergent in said get undressed dive it in and turn on.she then left. I waited till she had gone pulled out the sheets and saw a massive area of what was obviously fun I out my face to it and could smell spunk and pussy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I git back to the car and moved it to an area that I could see when he left. Just after 7 I saw the bmw drive past so I waited a few minutes and went in as I got there I saw my wife come downstairs carrying the bed sheets I said what you doing that for she said oh it was a hot night( it was) so decided to change them for you and I'm going out as gotkkids school things to take to my mum's she out them in machine put detergent in said get undressed dive it in and turn on.she then left. I waited till she had gone pulled out the sheets and saw a massive area of what was obviously fun I out my face to it and could smell spunk and pussy"

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

A week went bye and appart from a few hours we were together most of the time due to me having arranged extra days off. We were in the house and every now and then the phone would go and if I picked it up it would be wrong number or silence so on a few occasions I'd be late picking it up. One one occasion I was upstairs and phone went she shouted ill get it it stopped ringing so I picked it up sure enough it was Ross he was asking about going to cottage and telling her how much he wanted to fuck her then he said that he knew one if my mate's that had fucked her years ago and was up for another fuck he said the name and knew right away fuck she's had black cock. He said she had to be available the following Saturday so make an excuse. I put the phone down quickly. I went down stairs asked who was on the phone she said it was her friend Janice who wanted a girlie night out next week I Said I'm wworking. You will have to see your mum. She phoned her mum and that was arranged all I had to do now was get time off.

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Time off arranged I left for work that day there had been a few phone calls but I never tried to get them but know that must have been Ross and he must have been talking dirty to her as she kept blushing and the night before she git up off the chair and I could see a damp patch on her jeans

I quickly got to the cottage it was a but overgrown but i could still see I didn't have long to wait Ross and Jason my colleague turned up Ross opened the doors and put out the mats my wife came out and she was totally naked Ross and Jason we're sion naked and I saw Jason's cock fuck it must have been over ten thick and cut she git on her knees and took Jason's cock to her lips Jason said to her just like the last time but it won't be a quickie in the pub cellar he then Said hope you in the pill unlike last time just as well you miscarried. My heart sunk cause I remember that time Ross said no need to worry she's had that much cock these last week's and I've made sure she's taking pill. My wife was low kneeling and running her tounge down his thick shaft and round the purple tip if his cock Ross was behind her and opened her pussy I saw him slapping the top of his cock agabust the crack of her ass he said to Jason which hole will I do first he said surprise her just as I did his cock disappeared and I could see the look if sheer joy as her entered her Jason asked Brown or pink Ross said Brown mate Ross steadily fucked her with each stroke he said suck the bastard it's going in all your holes

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Ross came in her ass and Jason took his cock and slapped it about her face. Then Ross said you got the stuff he said yeah it's in my bag. I wasn't sure what was hoi g on I first thought toys then fuck is it drugs but Jason came back he had it was like a pair of spring fixed sisorrs but flat at the end

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

More more more . Want to hear her getting split wide with the BBC

Reply privately

By *ocksoff3Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Great story

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

My wife was on her back and Ross said you ready for this babe yes she said Jason took the impliment and put the left nipple into to it and closed it and pulled it back stretching the. Nipple I then saw a needle like pin Jason told Ross to swap so Ross took hold Jason went to her cunt and he said as you push the pin in my cocks going in Ross pulled back the nipple Jason open her legs and out his fingers at her cunt lips he nodded to Ross and as Ross pushed the needle into my wife's left nipple Jason pushed his massive cock into her cunt she gave out a loud shout I didn't know if it was cause if the cock or piercing but I could see Jason's black cock was deep in her he pulled out I could here the gasp of air I saw the pin through her nipple. Ok other one Ross did the same as before and Jason said soon as I move do it he nodded and again pushed his massive cock into her again she shouted Jason stayed in her cunt then he. Pulled back I could see his cock as he pushed back into her he said bitch likes black. Click yeah he then fucked her and fucked her her legs wide open I could her the slurping if her cunt as he made her wetter with every stroke yeah baby he said you ready for black seed fuck cum just fun he git faster and with yeah stoke she shouted fuck he the was on shirt strokes and he said take it now he looked like for 'next ten strokes to be pumping his seed into her

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Jason took his cock out and she was lying in her back legs wide open and in my full view I could see spunk ooze from her cunt lips Jason went into his bag and took out a couple of rings and changed them for the needles that were in her nipples. He said now every day you will think of my cock riding you you are a better fuck than I remember but after the scare I don't blame you your husband still a useless fuck yes she said except fir a few weeks ago after we were here Ross said maybe he could smell the spunk in you fuck he will

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Great keep going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ocksoff3Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

mmm mixing little pricks with big pricks

Reply privately

By *uriouscouple21Man
over a year ago

reading

Reply privately

By *uriouscouple21Man
over a year ago

reading

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep it up fella .lol

Reply privately

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

More x

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

She said he's not very good didn't really know till been with Ross what about when me and mat fucked you yeah it was ok but quick and after finding out I was pregnant I was shitting myself. Jason said why wait so long never bothered or had time. Jason then shifted overewell we git time now and he pushed his cock into her with each strike of him going in her she moaned and gasped and kept saying fuck me. It wasn't long before Jason came

again and Ross took his place again she was moaning loudly and soon Ross was fucking her hard he kept saying black or white she said black Ross said yeah but your my slur and I'll tell you who fucks you yeah yes she said a quick few strokes and he was done. Right we got to clear up and get going. Oh don't show your nipples to him I'll tell you where to go and when just get him used to it.Igit back to the ccar and drove quickly out of area

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

I didn't go home right away cause I was ment to be working but after a while couldn't resist seeing if they were there sure enough his car was in my drive. I sneaked into the house but there was no noise but could see Ross and her sleeping I left the house. In morning I git home and just went to my overwhelm I got up about 12 she was in kitchen she said I'm still interested in getting my nipples done you still ok about that.I said where you go for that she said address I knew it when you going she said now I said ok I'll take you she hesitated but agreed. We went we both got out to go in but she said I'll go so she did.she was ages about 40 minutes later she came out done I said yes she showed me plasters we then went home. After the kids went to bed she Saud I'm nit feeling well I'm going to my bed but I'll phone my mum from upstairs. When upstairs I saw the phone light go in I picked it up and I heard her speaking to Ross I did it he knows I Been done but did he have to fuck me. Ross said fuck bitch you'll take whatever cock I say and anyway how would you explain that you been done. Ok did you suck him off yes but he wanted to fuck me so he did good bitch speak soon.the phone then went down

Reply privately

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

Police? Really, with this grammar this guy could never write a statement that a court would accept.

Just an observation!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I didn't go home right away cause I was ment to be working but after a while couldn't resist seeing if they were there sure enough his car was in my drive. I sneaked into the house but there was no noise but could see Ross and her sleeping I left the house. In morning I git home and just went to my overwhelm I got up about 12 she was in kitchen she said I'm still interested in getting my nipples done you still ok about that.I said where you go for that she said address I knew it when you going she said now I said ok I'll take you she hesitated but agreed. We went we both got out to go in but she said I'll go so she did.she was ages about 40 minutes later she came out done I said yes she showed me plasters we then went home. After the kids went to bed she Saud I'm nit feeling well I'm going to my bed but I'll phone my mum from upstairs. When upstairs I saw the phone light go in I picked it up and I heard her speaking to Ross I did it he knows I Been done but did he have to fuck me. Ross said fuck bitch you'll take whatever cock I say and anyway how would you explain that you been done. Ok did you suck him off yes but he wanted to fuck me so he did good bitch speak soon.the phone then went down"

Reply privately

By *ocksoff3Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Lost in translation sorry

Reply privately

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

More xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Police? Really, with this grammar this guy could never write a statement that a court would accept.

Just an observation!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ex copper, I think we are far enough in now to ask how you FEEL about all of this. You sound - thus far - to sound incredibly detached!

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

The past couple of weeks had been hard it was enough that she had had the odd fuck but now she was doing what he wanted and also was screwing work mates but I found it horny seeing her take guys cock was a turn on I was gutted to here she had lost a kid but thinking just as well as it was mostly likely not mine. For next week nothing happened as her tit's were sore from piercing. I was at work and had to go to where Jason works to get some paper as the office I worked in was out if it. While there I noticed an envelope in it was a note from mat who I now knew had also fucked her the note said inspector off Friday I'm lates won't go to that area in park can you trust Ross. Wasn't sure what it ment but put envelope back.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The past couple of weeks had been hard it was enough that she had had the odd fuck but now she was doing what he wanted and also was screwing work mates but I found it horny seeing her take guys cock was a turn on I was gutted to here she had lost a kid but thinking just as well as it was mostly likely not mine. For next week nothing happened as her tit's were sore from piercing. I was at work and had to go to where Jason works to get some paper as the office I worked in was out if it. While there I noticed an envelope in it was a note from mat who I now knew had also fucked her the note said inspector off Friday I'm lates won't go to that area in park can you trust Ross. Wasn't sure what it ment but put envelope back."

More please

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Next day when at home the phone went and she said I'll get it upstairs its mum she ran upstairs and got the phone I picked up downstairs and heard Ross tell her he and Mike were taking her dogging but had to be this Friday she asked where and he told her. I thought it was a bit risky as I knew police patrolled the area but then I realised that that area was Matt's area

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

She came down and looked a but flushed but I didn't pay attention to that she was a bit quiet then after an hour she said is it ok I go out with people from work on Friday I'll get a taxi back. I said yeah it's ok. Friday came and around 6 she Said I'll get bus into the town . Soon as she left I contacted a young girl that has looked after the kids before and she arranged to come over. I paid her extra and told her not to say that I was going out. I knew she wasn't meeting Ross till 9 when it was a bit darker so I made my way to the park I went to an area that I knew saw a couple if cars none if them Ross's but saw a few openly fucking one car the guy opened window and said want a ride she was about 20 shaved cunt I thought about it and said fuck why not. The guy moved over I got in the back I started to suck on her tit's they had massive nipples I slid my hand down to her cunt and slid in a couple of fingers fuck she was wet didn't know if it was cum or just pussy juice but she felt good I slid off my jeans and git between her legs and slide my cock into her pussy the guy said she likes it rough I was so fucking horny but kept thinking that not far away my wife might be getting the same. Her pussy was great and I could feel her grip my cock with each time I pushed into her I fucked her fir about ten minutes she was moaning like fuck and I shot a massive load into her must have been five shots if spunk that she got as I did the guy shit his load over her tit's. Great fuck mate he said. I git out if car and left

Reply privately

over a year ago

"She came down and looked a but flushed but I didn't pay attention to that she was a bit quiet then after an hour she said is it ok I go out with people from work on Friday I'll get a taxi back. I said yeah it's ok. Friday came and around 6 she Said I'll get bus into the town . Soon as she left I contacted a young girl that has looked after the kids before and she arranged to come over. I paid her extra and told her not to say that I was going out. I knew she wasn't meeting Ross till 9 when it was a bit darker so I made my way to the park I went to an area that I knew saw a couple if cars none if them Ross's but saw a few openly fucking one car the guy opened window and said want a ride she was about 20 shaved cunt I thought about it and said fuck why not. The guy moved over I got in the back I started to suck on her tit's they had massive nipples I slid my hand down to her cunt and slid in a couple of fingers fuck she was wet didn't know if it was cum or just pussy juice but she felt good I slid off my jeans and git between her legs and slide my cock into her pussy the guy said she likes it rough I was so fucking horny but kept thinking that not far away my wife might be getting the same. Her pussy was great and I could feel her grip my cock with each time I pushed into her I fucked her fir about ten minutes she was moaning like fuck and I shot a massive load into her must have been five shots if spunk that she got as I did the guy shit his load over her tit's. Great fuck mate he said. I git out if car and left"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very horny More please

Reply privately

By *ocksoff3Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

More like it

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

I wandered in the park and as I approached the area where I thought my wife would be I saw a faint blue light coming from the area I went round to the side where the wall was and then I saw the Van it was smaller than a transit the back and side doors were open and that's where the light was. I got closer and could see the van rocking and mo.ans coming from there I hit closer but as I did I was aware that someone was in the bushes I moved over and saw this guy about 30 cock in hand wanKing he saw me and put his fingers to his mouth made shh sign and waved me over. I saw in the back of the van a young guy about 20 between my wife's legs and he was fucking her strongly each time he went in she moaned Ross wad there at her head slapping his cock on her face and playing with her tit's. The guy next to me said good fucking show mate that's her 3rd cock and I don't mean the black guy and him in the. Van she's a horny cow. Just then I could here a car come down the track I suddenly realised that it was the inspectors car. Shit I thought she's going to get caught but when the car stopped I saw Matt get out. The guy who was riding her jumped off in seeing Matt in his uniform Matt just pointed him to go was kind if funny seeing him with his still hard cock running away. I heard Matt say seethe bitch in better pposition now than when we fucked her in the cellar the guy next to me said oh fuck he's gonna fuck her great. Matt told my wife to get up out the van and go over the car bonnet face down she did he went behind her took his belt off undid his trousers and pulled them and his boxers down and I saw his cock she had her kegs opened by Jason and saw Matt put his cock into her open pussy he slid into her so easily and stroke after stroke he fucked her the guy next to me out his hand on my cock I really just didn't do or say anything but I kept watching Matt fuck her over and over again I then realised that the guy was sucking my cock and I took his head a fucked his face I soon shot a load . As I finished I looked over and saw Matt had his top off and was still riding my wife's pussy the guy said can I rim you I took my jeans off got on my knees and felt his tounge slide up my ads I felt a few fingers go in his it felt so good I've played with my ass for years so not exactly tight. I then felt him move a bit then I felt his cock at my ass I was to far gone to say no but said careful I felt the cock st my hole and felt it go in God it was dire but couldn't say anything it pushed in then stopped I thought thank fuck but then it went in further the cock was pulled back and then pushed further into me I thought God this cocks big I looked round and I about shit myself cause behind me cock in my hole was Ross he just smiled and said enjoy.

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

I stayed still And I could feel his cock enter my arse every stroke deep into me he whispered seen you watching you dirty bastard good arse though you want my cum I. Nodded he kept pounding my arse he said we will talk but your arse is so hot your wife likes my cock but then she likes any cock Jason knew you saw note. My cock was hard and I just knew I wanted to be fucked he then said I'm almost comingI said so am I. A few mire stroke from him and I shot my load that made him cum deep in my own cunt I felt every spurt into me. When he finishEd he saidkeep watching iI'll speak later.with that he was off back to the van

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

Cool

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very horny story!!!!

Reply privately

By *lf and ElfetteCouple
over a year ago

Goole

Getting better

Reply privately

By *ukkakecoupleukCouple
over a year ago

horsham

and they say a policemans lot is not a happy one .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice story

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

I sat on the ground my arse sore and full of Ross' spunk and then realised I had been set up. The guy who had been there came back and said great fuck can I lick you out I was going to say fuck off but I got on my knees and he got behind me I felt him part my ass then felt his his fingers again then his tounge I thought fuck that's how this starTed but he continued and l felt his tounge go deep in my ass he said push it out I pressed back and herd him slurp at my ass. He got up after a few minutes and said fuck there's three guy's at that Van sure enough there were I could see her sitting in top on one another had his cock in his mouth then I saw the flashes and saw Ross taking photographs. The men all had cum and I heard Jason tell my wife to geton ttheir knees she did Jason pulled back her cunt lips and Ross git his camera Jason Said push out the spunk I then saw lots of flashes. Jason then said let's go patrol due soon they disappeared into the van and drove off.

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

I got home sent babysitter away and just git into bed when she turned up. Good night was it not really she said I thought kind if know what you mean. Couple if days later at work Jason turned up and handed me an envelope I looked in and then saw the pictures of my wife in the van cock in every hole covered in spunk as I git to the last ones yes there I was on ny knees sucking cock others with Ross fucking me. Jason said nice ass. I didn't know what to say he said go into the old cell Ilooked at him he ssaid fucking hurry or those get shown. I went through to the old cell and Jason was behind me on your knees see if you suck cock as good as that slutty wife.I git on my knees and he took off his equipment belt and undid his trousers his black cock was solid and the head so red in contrast to his black cock come on suck it we don't have much timeI took his cock in my hand and slowly lucked the tip of his cock he had massive balls and the hung low in his sack I ran my tounge round his cock and saw pre seep out his piss slit I kicked it it was so sweet I let the cock slide into my mouth and as it hut the back of my throat he pushed forward and fucked my face he was saI'd so you know she likes cock but but yours I nodded your gonna watch her get fucked in your bed I about choked on his cock get up trousers down I'm horny but dont gave much time I got my trousers and boxers down kneel on the bench I did as he asked I then felt thus black cock enter my arse not slowly he just ploughed into me right up to his balls he then pulled right out and slammed it right back in I fell against the wall but he continued to tuck me hard I could hear and feel his balls hitting if my arse every stroke then I felt him get quicker yes you shit and he unloaded into me he pulled out gor his trousers done up and as he walked out he said couple if days your ass and your wife's cunt is mine and Ross's

Reply privately

By *ongueman62Man
over a year ago

CORBY

keep it cumming i am hard for you and your wife

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

For the next week as far as I know nothing sexual happened due to work schools being off and kids being around. Our three kids were due to go on a break with her parent's we were getting their bags packed when the phone went it was Jason he said get out for an hour got to meet you. I met him at place he said and when we met he told me that he and Ross were coming over tomorrow and that I was to do as I was told no matter what. I was about to get out the car when he said where the fuck you think your going get my cock outand suck me off iI looked around there was another car nearby I pointed it out but he said it's ok he's going to watch he sounded his horn and a guy getc out and walked over. Jason pushed back his car seat and the seat back said get it out prick the guy was at the window I reached over and undid Jason's belt trousers and pulled them down he had gone commando his thick black cock sprung out it's head already leaking pre I ran my tounge round the tip tasting his sweet sticky pre it tasted great have to admit love taste if spunk I ran my tounge round the rim of his cock head and then down his shaft to his massive balls and sack I sucked at his balls trying to take one in my mouth but it was too big I git back to the head again fuck I'd never seen so much pre cum it was oozing out I took his head in my mouth and started to suck his cock I could feel the vein down his cock pulse and as that happened he pushed my head right down on him and I felt the spunk hit the back of my throat he kept cunning I had no option but to swallow I was ckoaking he let go and I had to come off his cock right away to get air I then saw the man who had been standing next to the car had a camera he said got it all jase give picks later then he left. I then realised that I had shot my load as I'd been taking his load Jason said see you tomorrow fuck off. I went back to the car and went home and wondered what next

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great, keep it coming

Reply privately

over a year ago

No wonder he is an ex copper...

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Where we lived was just outside a small village the're was a house next to us but apparent from one window they never overlooked us. The guys wife was ok but he was an arigent bastard.

The day the kids left to go with grandparents Jason called and said I'm on way got a present for you be outside in five I had an idea what it was I told her was going to get some milk from town I just didn't know how long I was going to be. Outside was Jason he handed me an envelope I opened it yeah there I was sucking his black cock he said ok but I've got another surprise follow me he got out the car and went to my neighbours I said what you going there for he laughed come on we went to the door and Frank opened the door big smile on his face Jason waved me over come on so I followed Jason said Frank and I are going to have some fun and you'll see from here I looked out the back window directly into my back garden

Reply privately

By *ongueman62Man
over a year ago

CORBY

keep it coming im hooked for more

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Jason said he and Frank were going to fuck her in my garden and I was to watch but to go home say had to go out then leave but come back here. That done I came up to the room anew minutes later Jason and Frank and my wife came out into the garden they still had clothes on they were looking round the garden Jason had said that they were going to chat about a new fence between both houses he is a joined to trade and that was why Frank was there as they were the closest to the house that they could get without me not seeing Jason put his hands on my wife's breasts she looked a bit shocked cause of Frank but Jason then ripped open her top and burst her bra and her breasts fell out Frank put hi hands on her left breast and then started to lick and kiss them while Jason pulled down her jeans and panties Frank put his finger down her belly and down to her cunt he must have skid his finger in cause I saw her head suddenly move backwards in pleasure

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't stop now

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

I saw her open her legs and Jason went behind her and out his arms round her and played with her tit's god I could almost see how big her nipples were frank took off his top showing his hairy body he was so hairy he then dropped his trousers and boxers all I saw at that point was his arse it look very firm and his legs looked muscled. Jason took off his clothes and they all moved a little way away from the house and they git on the ground Frank git his face into my wife's pussy and again her head went back and her back arched he must have been kicking her good Jason git his cock into her mouth and she was taking all of it. Frank then came up and I saw him spread her legs he then laid in top if her and he must have slid in his cock cause she had got Jason's black cock out and I heard her say to big I still couldn't see his cock but I was so horny I really didn't care I had my own cock in my hand and was wanking Frank continued to enter her Jason held her back she let out a screen fuck I thought someone bound to here that Frank then fucked her I heard her main obviously with pleasure at every time he entered her pussy but he didn't last long and I heard him grunt as he came. Jason had been wanKing as he shot his spunk over her face and tit's Frank didn't stay in her long but as he got off her he faced me and that's when I saw his cock fuck even after coming he was massive and thick no wonder she screamed. They git dressed and I stopped wanKing. Few minutes. Later fFrank and Jason came back to his house he said she's a great fuck git a load if my baby juice I said yeah I gathered that he asked if I'd been wanKing and I said yeah he then said my cock needs cleaning get it out And lick it clean I git on my knees and undid his trousers I then got to see the full size if his cock it must have been 11 or 12aAnd thick I had to use two hands I kicked up and down his shaft and round his cock head I tried to get it in my mouth but was almost impossiblefrank then said that will do fir now my wife due home soon so fuck off. Jason and I left I went home but Jason said see you later and left

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmm poor cuck

Reply privately

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

Mote

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

I got home and was clearing up the garden and I looked on the ground where I had seen her get fucked and could clearly see spunk she came out and must have seen me looking and she said what's up I said nothing but I knew she was full of Franks spunk I looked round saw Frank at his window he waved bastard I thought

Reply privately

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

More x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing almost use of English. It doesn't ruin the telling of the story at all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think he's lost his way on this one unfortunately,I was really enjoying aswell x

Reply privately

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

Please please please use some punctuation...

It worries me that an ex-copper would write so poorly.

What would his statements have looked???

Reply privately

By *e_want_moreCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

Love the story, got me rather wet, just a shame about the grammer/punctuation.

Keep going...

Reply privately

By *illdeeCouple
over a year ago

nr Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

A few hours later there was a knock at the door I answered and saw jason standing there Jason had a box of beer he said it's a good day let's get pissed. He came in my wife looked a bit shocked to see him but we all had a beer and chatted. After a few beers I got the vodka out then Jason handed me an envelope and said that's the information you asked about. I didn't know what he ment but on looking in I saw pictures of me sucking cock and fucking the woman in the park that late night. He smiled. My wife asked if we were hungry Jason said maybe a few nibbles that's all she got up and went into kitchen I said ok what you want he said she's getting fucked by me and Ross who should be outside and your watching. No way I said she can't find out I know ok then I'll show her the contents of the envelope. No no well she's gonna get fucked but your gonna pretend that your pissed we will turn the lights down you'll be in the chair. Jason said I'll go give her a hand he raised his middle finger and said yeah I'll see if she's wet. He got up and went to the kitchen the door was slightly closed and I went over sure enough I saw he had his hand down the front of her shorts she had here back to the door but Jason just grinned at me.

Reply privately

By *achelTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Dubai

Yum

Reply privately

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

More

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A few hours later there was a knock at the door I answered and saw jason standing there Jason had a box of beer he said it's a good day let's get pissed. He came in my wife looked a bit shocked to see him but we all had a beer and chatted. After a few beers I got the vodka out then Jason handed me an envelope and said that's the information you asked about. I didn't know what he ment but on looking in I saw pictures of me sucking cock and fucking the woman in the park that late night. He smiled. My wife asked if we were hungry Jason said maybe a few nibbles that's all she got up and went into kitchen I said ok what you want he said she's getting fucked by me and Ross who should be outside and your watching. No way I said she can't find out I know ok then I'll show her the contents of the envelope. No no well she's gonna get fucked but your gonna pretend that your pissed we will turn the lights down you'll be in the chair. Jason said I'll go give her a hand he raised his middle finger and said yeah I'll see if she's wet. He got up and went to the kitchen the door was slightly closed and I went over sure enough I saw he had his hand down the front of her shorts she had here back to the door but Jason just grinned at me. "

Loving it fella,keep it up

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Jason and my wife came back with some glasses and nuts crisps and some dips Jason stuck his middle finger in and kicked it and Said Mmm love dipping they both laughed. My wife went to get some when Jason said ill just put in yours I nodded. There was a knick at the door I knew it had to be Ross but Jason shook his head at me my wife answered and Ross came into lounge with big grin on his face Jason said sorry mate I told him I'd be here that ok yeah I said. Couldn't say anything else. Jason gave out drinks and as told I acted as if getting d*unk Jason was sitting next to her and he then out his hand on her tit's she brushed him off but he said he's pissed he won't know. Sure enough Ross turned off the main lights but then he said to her get your old man's cock out let's see you suck him. She got up and came over I tried not to look at her slightly closing my eyes she undid my zip and took out my cock and started to suck Ross immediately git his jeans and boxers off got behind her and pulled up her skirt he must have slid his cock in her right away as I felt her grip my cock with her mouth

Reply privately

By *eavy_sackMan
over a year ago

addlestone

Very sexy! Got any pics of mrs?

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Her mouth around my cock and Ross deep in her pussy was a turn on I saw Jason with the camera and thought oh fuck. Ross was slowly fucking her she gave the occasional moan Jason said you like sucking your man's cock as he's fucking you she made a noise and Jason said good. My cock was solid then Jason said strip him Ross pulled his cock out of her pussy and they all undressed me I made noise as if semi conscious and small attempts to push away but they hit me naked. Put him on the floor said Jason they put me down I could feel my cock was still hard. Jason said to Ross ok sit on his cock and to my wife he said you help him. I wondered what he ment but as Ross moved over me I felt her hold my cock and then I felt Ross's arse at my cock click click and yip more pictures I then felt Ross move down my cock and more pictures were taken

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

I felt him slide down my cock but then he stopped Jason got a bottle I thought was vodka but was water he out it to my lips said he'll get so pissed. Ross then ride my cock I tried to hold back and Jason said looks like your man likes assI couldn't hold back and I felt my cock shooting my spunk into Ross

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

I just lay on floor and Jason and Ross pulled me up onto the chair Jason then said to my wife did you enjoy that she said yes it was horny Jason asked her if she was wet she said I came twice. Jason told her to get on her knees they were directly in front of me but the light being on the bed area I was sure she couldn't see my eyes open Jason then got between her legs pushed then further appart and I saw him put his cock st her pussy he rubbed his cock up and down her slit I saw her arch her back and the tip if his black cock dipped into her pussy mmm what's turning you on he said she said my husband is there and he can't see me get fucked what if he did I really don't care she said good Jason then pushed his cock right in her she met out a screem I jumped out if the chair my wife saw me and said oh God Jason said sit down he then fucked her in front of me I could see her face everytime he pushed in she let out a moan I could here that she must have been very wet as her pussy was slurping each stroke who cock do you want yours she said who else Ross what about your husband onlyif you say good girl he pulled at her nipples causing her pain he then said Mmm here's my black baby seed and she went wild shouting baby fuck me fuck me I'm coming

Reply privately

By *ocksoff3Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Love watching my wife enjoy herself

Reply privately

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

More

Reply privately

By *lcplCouple
over a year ago

letterkenny

Great story, more please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its greattttt.

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Jason seemed to pump her full of spunk cause she kept saying oh God oh God fuck me baby Jason stopped and pulled his cock out of her and he stood in front of me get on your knees and clean my cock Ross pushed me down I looked over at my wife her pussy was wide open and I saw that it was oozing spunk I reached fir Jason's black cock I could smell her pussy in it I licked the tip there was still spunk coming out fuck you he said and pushed his cock right into my mouth I almost chocked his big balls were at my chin he forced me against the wall and fucked my face I was gasping for for air at each stroke

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jason seemed to pump her full of spunk cause she kept saying oh God oh God fuck me baby Jason stopped and pulled his cock out of her and he stood in front of me get on your knees and clean my cock Ross pushed me down I looked over at my wife her pussy was wide open and I saw that it was oozing spunk I reached fir Jason's black cock I could smell her pussy in it I licked the tip there was still spunk coming out fuck you he said and pushed his cock right into my mouth I almost chocked his big balls were at my chin he forced me against the wall and fucked my face I was gasping for for air at each stroke"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Police? Really, with this grammar this guy could never write a statement that a court would accept.

Just an observation!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep it going fella.

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

after they had fucked her over the next 2 hours i was told to lick out her pussy and to taste their spunk i got between her legs and i could see her pussy was oozing with spunk jason pushed my face right into her pussy and said lick it out you pervert you can get a closer look at how much she can take instead of from a distance. I started to lick her and the spunk just ran out i then felt someone was behind me and i again felt a cock enter my arse.I saw ross in front of me so i knew that it had to be jason he just pushed his cock into me and was saying see bitch hes a cock loving guy so from now on hes going to watch you take other cock and some pussy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tell us more including your wifes reaction to you taking cock

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

When they both left she went for I shower I stayed there thinking she will say something when she gets out well she did but it was I'm going to sleep in other room and the door was slammed.the next morning she had gone to work. But when we both got back home I said what's the problem and she said how could spy on me I said fuck that's rich your greeting fucked for ages and I'm at fault. The phone goes she answers and she said we to go to Jason's

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope we hear about it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love it the best I've read

Reply privately

By *ravate33Man
over a year ago

cork

Brilliant story..live it..cop related stories brilliant

Reply privately

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

More please

Reply privately

By *tehereMan
over a year ago

manchester

This story is utter bollox he stole it from swingingheaven what a sad dick

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Not a clue what swinging heaven is and for your information the vast majority is true and not fantasy

Reply privately

By *ex1Man
over a year ago

Beccles on the river

I am loving please continue

Reply privately

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Hope it Happened to David Duckenfield

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Who's David duckenfield

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Who's David duckenfield"
crime commissioner for the northwest if I remember correctly

Reply privately

By *ravate33Man
over a year ago

cork

Looking forward to next instalment

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

We arrived at Jason's house he lives out of town house surrounded by fields and garden area by large hedges. As wife and I pulled up saw a number of cars I recognized them as others from work and as we rounded the corner saw Jason and others having a beer there were a few women about but I didn't know them On seeing my wife and I Jason shouted hey guys heres the slutty cow I told you about and her pussy of a man say that loosely guys he likes watching his slut

Reply privately

By *el3491Man
over a year ago

Gwent.

this has been on many times before

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Not what I just put on its not

Reply privately

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

It was then I realised that this was the house that I'd watched her at a few weeks earlier what made this worse was that the men there all New me and worked with me on same shift

She walked right up to Jason and kissed him as she did Jason put his hand down her body and pulled up her dress revealing her bare arse Jason stops kissing her and said great ass yeah guys wait till you see her pussy he turned her round and showed her shaved pussy. Gary shouted over I'll pay to fuck her first

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep it going

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/05/15 12:10:51]

Reply privately

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

Reply privately

over a year ago

This so hot wish we could join in ?

Reply privately

By *xcopper OP   Man
over a year ago

wormit ne fife

Seeing her with people that I worked with was embarrassing especially as she was niw on her knees sucking Jason cock Jason said who is the first to fill her pussy with spunk and as for him get the Collar and chain and cuffs get his fucking clothes off remember when you need to piss it's over him. I was then grabbed and my clothes were roughly taken off me my shirt was torn I had a dig collar and it was attached to a long chain the was anchored to the decking

Reply privately