FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Flashing On the Motorway.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

One morning around autumn time of year eighteen months ago, I was driving along the M180 heading towards Doncaster. It was just after dawn and was fairly bright apart from a light mist that was lifting.

It is a very quiet quiet stretch of highway, perfect for booting it (not too many people go to Scunthorpe or Grimsby, I wonder why?!!) Anyway, I digress, traffic was very sparse but ahead I could see brake lights coming on and the traffic slowing.

As I near the point where the other cars are slowing down, I see a person waving from a pedestrian flyover that links two very remote spots either side of the carriagways. Now I am less than a couple of hundred yards away, I see a lady bedecked in finest silk lingerie, stockings and suspenders completing the ensemble. I thought to myself "what the fucking hell phwoarrrrr!!" .

It was only a while later that I thought, hold on that was no lady that was a tv. And fair fucking play I think. The reaction from most of the motorists at the roundabout a mile or so further on was of amusement.

Whoever it was, they made alot of people smile that morning, and some like me, very horny. Has anyone else ever witnessed something similar?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread