By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well??

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *lutty KatieWoman
over a year ago

stoke

Flashed some leg at a few but they never took the hint!!

Kx

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Maybe be more direct Katie

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Flashed some leg at a few but they never took the hint!!

Kx"

Looks like their loss to me

Reply privately

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

I'm a delivery driver and have seen a fair amount of sexy house wife's but unless they ask for it you can't take the chance

Reply privately

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

yes went on for a while with him too till he was moved to a different route

Reply privately

By *uck and claireCouple
over a year ago

taunton

yes my Claire fucked the gas man

Reply privately

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

I have arranged a meet off here and met a couple off here and I was delivering in there area so anyone local to me needs a package let me know

Reply privately

By *mallerMan
over a year ago

aberdeenshire

I have been lucky to get some action with at least 3 of my customers....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Katie I'm in stoke x

Reply privately

over a year ago

A mate of mine used to do door to door sales day times and ended up getting a hand full or regulars!

Reply privately

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

Yes have done this a few times lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone delivering in Hinckley area ? I'm sure we could come up with a scenario to set the wife up !!

Reply privately

By *w_twoCouple
over a year ago

north west

Not with delivery drivers, but a couple of guys doing work on my house

Reply privately

By *regboy49Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

"Not with delivery drivers, but a couple of guys doing work on my house "

I've had some great times while working as an electrician in houses and flats, I've posted some of them on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ever needed an electrician? I'm only in Pem. Can do late night call outs if needed x

Reply privately

over a year ago

im free for odd jobs any time

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im a delivery driver and have noticed a coule that look like there dropping hints, but unless they request or make it completly obvious then I would always act dumb, not worth my job

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are there any delivery guy's in North Wales?

Reply privately

By *cobMan
over a year ago

here

"Are there any delivery guy's in North Wales? "

Not a delivery driver but could get a van and delivery uniform for the day

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is something our lass would like to do

Reply privately

By *n2cplCouple
over a year ago

swindon

Any delivery drivers near me?

Reply privately

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

Any one want a delivery close to addlestone or chertsey or on Saturday morning most of surrey

Reply privately

By *hatHappensNextCouple
over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

Not quite, but once to get the pizza delivery from the driver with my girlfriend and had a lovely kiss with her in front of him.

Both hubby's were looking on from inside but he could not see them. He left but knocked a minute later, needless to say we did not open!!

Reply privately

By *ayyMan
over a year ago

South wales

I do delivery in swansea..and waiting for a chance!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would love to head more about what happened with the work men

Reply privately

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

I have had fun with 2 window fitters working on our house and the meter reader, and hubby had sex with a very bubbly blonde girl that came calling trying to get bank details for donations to the rspca.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I deliver for a chip shop part time in Belfast so unfortunately the people I deliver to are more hungry than horny -pity though as I would love to be invited in for a quickie

Reply privately

By *ugarcuntCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

I love this idea, I often flirt and leave my top with a good chance of boob on show.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes i have i had known him for a long time and he turned up to bring my new bed oh i couldnt wait to get that bed built but first things first we had a lovely hot coffee then he left

Reply privately

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

I'm around tomoz morning around north west surrey any one want me to drop in let me know

Reply privately

By *ackiekenny twoMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Saw this post got me thinking how does the deleviry guy take the hint then as i often flirt but chicken out of the real deal lol

plus little harder for me now as work in a pairing so cant spare much time

Reply privately

By *mallerMan
over a year ago

aberdeenshire

"Saw this post got me thinking how does the deleviry guy take the hint then as i often flirt but chicken out of the real deal lol

plus little harder for me now as work in a pairing so cant spare much time "

With me i was going to the customer every couple of days. Get chatting. Mine was divorced, nice lady with huge tits.

We flirted a bit and i took the first step and left calling card with my number on it....Hours went by and then the phone went.

Reply privately

By *herrygrayCouple
over a year ago

Wellingborough

How on é earth did hubby get in the charity girls knickers? I am very impressed, G

Reply privately

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"How on é earth did hubby get in the charity girls knickers? I am very impressed, G "

lol, she was well up for it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like to flash a little leg or boob. I reckon its a tough job driving about all night, bringing people food. Least I can do to perk them up!

Reply privately

over a year ago

used to be a driver and had no such luck, but did have a girl ask me to try out a bath when i was a salesman

Reply privately

By *angbanginguysMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

I drive a big 44 ton 60 ft long truck. one day id just delivered a load to a old mill in way out going down street i couldent turn a corner becouse a car was parked on the corner. i knocked on front door no answer went around back nd knocked no answer guy next door was out in his green house nd he said she was in i told him my problem he said keep knocking i did after a while she came to door her hair all over the place short skirt on red jumper on she looked flusted i noticed she had very big tits huge nipples nd they were stood up big nd thick nd hard no bra on she asked what did i want told her i needed her car moving to get truck around corner she had come out no shoes on nd bare legged she came nd stood right next to me nd like rubing up againsed me side to side i said sorry if iv interupted what you were doing but need car moving as im blocking the road becouse i cant get around the corned your cars in the way she said ok il move it but what do you think i was doing she had a look of pure lust in her eyes she pushed up againsed me so i put my arm around the back of her nd put my hand on her left hip i thought shes been cought i bet shes been stripped nd playing with herself when i knocked on the door so i started rubbing my.hand up nd down her hip nd started to look at her tits nd rock hard nipples she asked what was i looking at she knew full well i told her sorry but i have noticed you are not wearing a bra nd it does suite you being braless nd she looked at her tits nd said thanks so i slid my hand down on to her ass nd squeezed her ass nd told her you look great and i said i think you were enjoying yourself up stairs on your bed dare i say naked she smiled nd said il move the car nd im putting the kettle on do you want a coffee. does this interest you should i keep going nd finish it its 100% true if you want me to finish it may spure me on to tell you about when i was stopped in my truck by a plain cloathed police woman who pulled her gun out on me stuck it to my head nd 2 hour later we were in my truck curtons closed fucking like rabbits nd this is 100% true as well i love driving my truck

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok, I'm going to be pilloried as being a member of the grammar police, but seriously, would a comma or full stop be too much to ask for?

Reply privately

By *unBrumCplCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"I drive a big 44 ton 60 ft long truck. one day id just delivered a load to a old mill in way out going down street i couldent turn a corner becouse a car was parked on the corner. i knocked on front door no answer went around back nd knocked no answer guy next door was out in his green house nd he said she was in i told him my problem he said keep knocking i did after a while she came to door her hair all over the place short skirt on red jumper on she looked flusted i noticed she had very big tits huge nipples nd they were stood up big nd thick nd hard no bra on she asked what did i want told her i needed her car moving to get truck around corner she had come out no shoes on nd bare legged she came nd stood right next to me nd like rubing up againsed me side to side i said sorry if iv interupted what you were doing but need car moving as im blocking the road becouse i cant get around the corned your cars in the way she said ok il move it but what do you think i was doing she had a look of pure lust in her eyes she pushed up againsed me so i put my arm around the back of her nd put my hand on her left hip i thought shes been cought i bet shes been stripped nd playing with herself when i knocked on the door so i started rubbing my.hand up nd down her hip nd started to look at her tits nd rock hard nipples she asked what was i looking at she knew full well i told her sorry but i have noticed you are not wearing a bra nd it does suite you being braless nd she looked at her tits nd said thanks so i slid my hand down on to her ass nd squeezed her ass nd told her you look great and i said i think you were enjoying yourself up stairs on your bed dare i say naked she smiled nd said il move the car nd im putting the kettle on do you want a coffee. does this interest you should i keep going nd finish it its 100% true if you want me to finish it may spure me on to tell you about when i was stopped in my truck by a plain cloathed police woman who pulled her gun out on me stuck it to my head nd 2 hour later we were in my truck curtons closed fucking like rabbits nd this is 100% true as well i love driving my truck"

Do plain clothes police carry guns in Huddersfield?

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

" i was stopped in my truck by a plain cloathed police woman who pulled her gun out on me stuck it to my head nd 2 hour later we were in my truck curtons closed fucking like rabbits nd this is 100% true as well i love driving my truck"

So what was her partner doing?

(armed police are always in pairs)

Reply privately

By *eno_2004Man
over a year ago

Bishops Stortford

"yes went on for a while with him too till he was moved to a different route"

Reply privately

By *hiskymacMan
over a year ago

Northampton, Leicestershire, Central London

"Are there any delivery guy's in North Wales?

Not a delivery driver but could get a van and delivery uniform for the day "

Reply privately

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

I'm out and about surrey and open to offers

Reply privately

By *angbanginguysMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

No but they do in spain

Reply privately

By *heshman25Man
over a year ago

warrington

I'm a delivery driver and I get all over the country and this has never hapenned to me ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

any female delivery drivers want to deliver something to me today!?

Reply privately

By *uck and claireCouple
over a year ago

taunton

I gave the sky man a b/j and he shot all over my face and tits he is popping back next week to finish the job mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *mallerMan
over a year ago

aberdeenshire

Lucky guy. Loved visiting my customers who were very kind. Still doing the driving in aberdeenshire and surrounds if any lady would like a delivery.

Reply privately

By *r websterMan
over a year ago

dudley

Ik expecting a delibery today should I stop naked

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

This is Unfair and sexist...... lol there are never any lady delivery drivers

Reply privately

By *heone4475Man
over a year ago

upham

"Flashed some leg at a few but they never took the hint!!

Kx"

they missed out there , schoolboy error

Reply privately

over a year ago

I used to have a part time door to door job for four years which involved paperwork and stuff where had to go inside and I had many sex starved girlfriends and wives while there fellas were at work or away. Like others have said though unless the women instigate it could never try it on incase there was mis communication and they reported me. So a tip to women if you want action you will have to make the move

Reply privately

over a year ago

Delivery/ takeaway driver in durham if anyone fancies it

Reply privately

By *ez247Man
over a year ago

rochdale

Im a hgv driver in manchester I won't this to happen so badly so iv there are any volunteers drop me a line

Reply privately

By *oldenknobMan
over a year ago

glasgow

I am a handy man and on many of my jobs I hav been really lucky and had a few great fucks .!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I drive a big 44 ton 60 ft long truck. one day id just delivered a load to a old mill in way out going down street i couldent turn a corner becouse a car was parked on the corner. i knocked on front door no answer went around back nd knocked no answer guy next door was out in his green house nd he said she was in i told him my problem he said keep knocking i did after a while she came to door her hair all over the place short skirt on red jumper on she looked flusted i noticed she had very big tits huge nipples nd they were stood up big nd thick nd hard no bra on she asked what did i want told her i needed her car moving to get truck around corner she had come out no shoes on nd bare legged she came nd stood right next to me nd like rubing up againsed me side to side i said sorry if iv interupted what you were doing but need car moving as im blocking the road becouse i cant get around the corned your cars in the way she said ok il move it but what do you think i was doing she had a look of pure lust in her eyes she pushed up againsed me so i put my arm around the back of her nd put my hand on her left hip i thought shes been cought i bet shes been stripped nd playing with herself when i knocked on the door so i started rubbing my.hand up nd down her hip nd started to look at her tits nd rock hard nipples she asked what was i looking at she knew full well i told her sorry but i have noticed you are not wearing a bra nd it does suite you being braless nd she looked at her tits nd said thanks so i slid my hand down on to her ass nd squeezed her ass nd told her you look great and i said i think you were enjoying yourself up stairs on your bed dare i say naked she smiled nd said il move the car nd im putting the kettle on do you want a coffee. does this interest you should i keep going nd finish it its 100% true if you want me to finish it may spure me on to tell you about when i was stopped in my truck by a plain cloathed police woman who pulled her gun out on me stuck it to my head nd 2 hour later we were in my truck curtons closed fucking like rabbits nd this is 100% true as well i love driving my truck"

...unlikely you would be able to get it up after having a gun pointed at your head mate!

Anyway why would she point a gun at your head... Driving too slow? Turning without indicating? Wild imagination, my friend....

Reply privately

By *exbomb35Couple
over a year ago

Argyll

This is one of my fave fantasies to seduce a workman delivery guy or similar xx

Reply privately

By *crisisMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Are there any delivery guy's in North Wales? "

I have a van could be arranged lol x

Reply privately

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

"This is Unfair and sexist...... lol there are never any lady delivery drivers

"

where I work we have a delivery girl she delivers in the camberley area I had a little bit of daytime fun with a lady who wanted a package a few weeks ago

Reply privately

By *rs biWoman
over a year ago

tuxford

[Removed by poster at 28/06/14 08:01:42]

Reply privately

By *s_4_uCouple
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

The wife sometimes answers the door in her knickers and skimpy top when we order Indian.

We always seem to get the same delivery driver and it's always very quick. Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do deliveries for a chippy in Belfast and it's a major fantasy of mine to be invited in for some fun by one of my customers - have delivered to some very sexy ladies too!

Reply privately

By *regboy49Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

This happened some years ago I had a knock at the door one afternoon I answered it a smartly dressed woman about my age at the time, standing there clip board in hand thinking she'd be asking to do a survey or something. She then started her speel about UVPC windows so stopped her in mid sentence saying that I've already arranged for another company to come and give me a price. With that she offered to come in and give me a quote, so I invited her in then noticing how horny see looked she sat opposite me crossed legged I saw a glimpse of stocking after making her a coffee we started going round the house so she could do a rough measurements when we got to my bedroom I noticed see glanced down to the bedside table at the porn films I'd left on there then her eyes meet mine and smiled we went back downstairs as she sat opposite me again her skirt rode up showing her stocking tops later found out they were hold ups. She came up with a price which I obviously said it's to high the normal I'll phone my manager and the price come down still to dear I said what do I need to do to secure a sale and as she's saying it her legs parted which instantly got my attention and she said I see you like your films that was my cue I stood up walked over to her stood between her legs putting a hand on the side of her face her hand pulled my zipper down and undone my jeans button then with both hands pushed my jeans and pants down my hard cock sprung out her hands clasped my buttocks and pulled me towards her open mouth locking her lips round me taking the whole of my cock down her throat both my hands on her head it wasn't long before i shouted I'm cumming instead of pulling away she increased her speed sucking on my cock moving a hand to balls and squeezing them as I shot my load down her throat sucking to get every last drop of my spunk as I started to go limp and easing myself out of her mouth her tongue licking my shaft then planted a kiss on it putting her tongue into my cocks eyehole. Her hands went to my hips pushing them downward she uttered ' my turn ' with that I sank to my knees pushed her skirt back pulling her forward to the edge of the chair at the same time pulling her skimpy knickers offgetting my head between her thighs my fingers parted her lips I pushed my tongue deep into her closely followed by a finger into her sopping wet pussy i didn't take long me to find her clit and have her writhing around getting two fingers into her sucking on her clit as my fingers went in and out of her I felt her tense up then pow see cum and kept cumming tasting every last drop of her. I stood up after a while and said where do I sign we both started to laugh. She asked to use the bathroom to clean up, I said but I'm hard again she grabbed my hand went to the bathroom saying I only fuck my husband she washed herself me getting harder than ever watching her see then took hold of me giving me a fantastic wank into her mouth after she said she just loves cum. She arranged for a surveyor to visit and get precise measurements. The fitters turned up 6 weeks later after making them tea and coffee we started chatting one of them asked who gave me the quote when I told him a woman called Jilly he replied ' oh that's my wife did she give you a good deal ' I said a very good deal he just said she gets lots work for the company as she works on commission only basis. I wondered if he knew how she earns it.

Reply privately

By *aul349Man
over a year ago

Newcastle area

"I have had fun with 2 window fitters working on our house and the meter reader, and hubby had sex with a very bubbly blonde girl that came calling trying to get bank details for donations to the rspca."

I got a great bj and shag from a girl called Kim who was trying to get me to change my broadband over, she had the greatest tits, 32H's.

I tried it on with 2 women from the jo witnesses once for a laugh but they were no fun.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope!!!I have seen a lot off stuff while I work for the queen Naked guys ,naked girls and delivered a lot off sex toys lmao.

Reply privately

By *woofuslondonCouple
over a year ago

london

Deliver flowers seen a few flashes but too happy with flowers to want fun it seems lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol I'm a commercial truck tyre fitter, for some reason we never get a sniff - must be all the dirt or I'm an ugly fucker hehe

Reply privately

By *ackinbox75Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

I deliver parcels in Herefordshire and only once had any action!

Reply privately

over a year ago

If anyone needs a surveyor I'd love to come round

Reply privately

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

Bump local delivery driver willing to go the extra mile

Reply privately

over a year ago

My ex wore a short skirt no knickers once and pretended sky wasn't working.i hid in kitchen she got on all 4s to show sky box wasn't working and helped sky hike up and flash pussy when I walked in after 10 min he was fucking her with her head on sky box lol . She sucked of an electrician to that came to fix a socket . And fucked a guy in his truck that we flashed driving down motorway

Reply privately

By *lbaLadMan
over a year ago

Fort William

I used to deliver clothes to clothes shops. At one ladies clothes shop I had been flirting with one if the assistants for a while.

One day I was late and they were just closing when I arrived, this assistant was left on her own to receive and check the delivery, everyone else left.

After I'd brought in the last load she locked the front door. We exchanged a few saucy remarks while she checked the order. When she'd checked the order and signed for it, instead of letting me out, she closed the stock room door and dropped the door keys down the front of her top.

Great fun was had retrieving the keys, and the order was delivered late on a few occasions afterwards

Reply privately

over a year ago

My hubby is a builder he was working for a lass at hers so she came had a cofee at mine while he was at hers we started to drink cofee within an hour we was playing with each other see her regular now bloody awsome

Reply privately

By *uicylucy76Woman
over a year ago

thornton cleveleys

I would find this scenario such a turn on but wouldn't dare to ask i case they laughed at me and knocked me back

Reply privately

over a year ago

I really don't think you ever need to worry about being knocked back!

Reply privately

By *lbaLadMan
over a year ago

Fort William

"I would find this scenario such a turn on but wouldn't dare to ask i case they laughed at me and knocked me back "

Ummm, looking at your pics, I can't see many red bloodied males giving you a knock back, no way!

Reply privately

over a year ago

We need some deliveries lol lincolnshire mmmm

Reply privately

By *dynlisaCouple
over a year ago

Notts

Yes Lisa as with the virgin media bloke

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a builder and always hope that a customer comes on to me when I'm at their house doing a quote !! Not had it yet but live in hope !!! Lol ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

always answer to delivery drivers wearing next to nothing

Reply privately

over a year ago

A big fantasy of ours! How does one hint that you want fucked or are more than happy to suck them!

Reply privately

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

"A big fantasy of ours! How does one hint that you want fucked or are more than happy to suck them! "
always start off flirting and say something in a jokey way like I bet you could do with a hand (job) with that package

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes Lisa as with the virgin media bloke "

What happened?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes Callum fucked the very hot tattooed girl from Autowindsceen who came on a home visit (literally)

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've snogged my gas engineer....lol

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've snogged my gas engineer....lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Own a restaurant in South Shields would be more than happy to deliver a curry for any local ladies/couples..will even through in some freebies

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not fucked a delivery driver but postman....now thats a different story! Xx

Reply privately

By *aughty grease monkeyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"I've snogged my gas engineer....lol"
. Was she female then lol xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Throw in some freebies!! Silly me

Reply privately

over a year ago

From now on I will treat any strangers that knock on my door differently.

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I've snogged my gas engineer....lol. Was she female then lol xxx"

I'm not a lesbian ya know

Reply privately

over a year ago

Coventry

"I've snogged my gas engineer....lol. Was she female then lol xxx

I'm not a lesbian ya know "

. Never said that just you only looking for ladies lol xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was a milkman in the 70s what a life haha the tales could tell also a bus/coach driver in the 80s/90s haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any odd jobs you need doing?

Reply privately

By *ornyandwellhungMan
over a year ago

belfast

"A big fantasy of ours! How does one hint that you want fucked or are more than happy to suck them! "

Get your tits out, I'd say they'd get the hint.

Reply privately

By *exyeyez23Man
over a year ago

Lytham St Anne’s

"I would find this scenario such a turn on but wouldn't dare to ask i case they laughed at me and knocked me back "

Knock you back lucy with a figure like your not a chance they would knock you back they would jump at the chance to be Nawty with you

Reply privately

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

So anyone in addlestone or chertsey want a package delivered today

Reply privately

By *tuAvrCouple
over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

"

My postman is a hot blonde often she delivers in shorts. I often think of flirting with her she's hot

Reply privately

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

My postman is a hot blonde often she delivers in shorts. I often think of flirting with her she's hot

"

we have two lady drivers at our place and one is hot the other has bigger balls then me

Reply privately

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

I sucked off an Open Reach driver in a a little building that belonged to the company. He sent me a message on an App and then left the door to the building open. It was a kind of workshop and he was just sat In a chair with his overalls down and his big thick juicy cock sticking right up. I just went right down on it till my lips met the base and sucked away. He was high on poppers and he gave me some which made me even hornier. There was lots of groaning and slurping and finally he released a big creamy load into my mouth which I then dripped down onto my cock to lube my wank - in no time I shot a big arc of cum onto the cement floor and then left. We did all this without speaking a word! Well horny! Any other tradesmen out there?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Coventry

"I sucked off an Open Reach driver in a a little building that belonged to the company. He sent me a message on an App and then left the door to the building open. It was a kind of workshop and he was just sat In a chair with his overalls down and his big thick juicy cock sticking right up. I just went right down on it till my lips met the base and sucked away. He was high on poppers and he gave me some which made me even hornier. There was lots of groaning and slurping and finally he released a big creamy load into my mouth which I then dripped down onto my cock to lube my wank - in no time I shot a big arc of cum onto the cement floor and then left. We did all this without speaking a word! Well horny! Any other tradesmen out there? "
now that's horny good lad

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would find this scenario such a turn on but wouldn't dare to ask i case they laughed at me and knocked me back :

I would not say no *)"

Reply privately

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

It was well horny - had to have another wank shortly after just thinking about it

Reply privately

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

I think there are lots of tradesmen out there with horny stories - we'd like to hear them, wouldn't we?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tried this with tajeaway drivers. Gone to door in body stockings, mini skirts, tits out, bent over and flashed, they all just smile then shuffle away lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

A self employed freelance delivery driver all over the country, always mobile, so look me up ladies and couples, you never know where ill pop up

Reply privately

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

When I was a teen I used to wank four or five times a day. Once I was on my bed wanking and the window cleaner appeared at the window - I was so near to cumming that I couldn't stop - he didn't bat an eyelid and just kept on cleaning the window but was staring in. I was petrified he'd tell my parents but he just gave me a big wink every time I saw him after that - I'm sure window cleaners must see a lot!

Reply privately

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

"Tried this with tajeaway drivers. Gone to door in body stockings, mini skirts, tits out, bent over and flashed, they all just smile then shuffle away lol"
i would of just said where would you like it meaning the parcel x

Reply privately

By *eading28Man
over a year ago

Fleet

"Tried this with tajeaway drivers. Gone to door in body stockings, mini skirts, tits out, bent over and flashed, they all just smile then shuffle away lol"

The trouble is you don't know if you are being wound up or not, and the consequences could be quite serious.

During Uni holidays many years ago I was reading gas meters for British Gas. Had a few odd incidents, including one middle aged woman complaining of a smell of gas. She took me in her house and went upstairs into her bedroom where she said she could smell it most. I was a young guy and relatively quiet, so I politely gave her the emergency number and told her I couldn't smell anything. So there are two scenarios here, 1. she was just having a laugh and winding me up, or 2. I missed out on some fun. Being older and wiser now I would say something cheeky to find out, but at the time I was too naïve!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have and it was a very horny time to being a postman you see LOTS of norty things lol

Reply privately

By *tormxxxxxMan
over a year ago

swansea

I'm changing jobs door to door the way forward

Reply privately

By *otandhottererCouple
over a year ago

dursley

Dpd guy never took hint today thought the towell and heels was enough of a hint obv not ?

Reply privately

By *sandu2ukCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

If I was your delivery guy I wouldn't have hesitated one bit.

Reply privately

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

"Dpd guy never took hint today thought the towell and heels was enough of a hint obv not ?"
maybe drop the towel next time x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wish I was still a ups day driver would love to be greeted at the door with a towel and heels

Reply privately

By *otandhottererCouple
over a year ago

dursley

"I wish I was still a ups day driver would love to be greeted at the door with a towel and heels"
really guy didnt seem interested x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would have been very interested I use to deliver to a flat above a shop and she always answered the door in a dressing gown as she signed for the delivery she would bend over and many a times I would step back to have a look that would always cheer me up for the day

Reply privately

over a year ago

I run a successful business providing free advice to people on how they can make savings in the household. Love this to happen on a home visit

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do surveys and once in London a middle aged women answered the door in an open dressing gown with suspenders

Reply privately

By *xywelshguyMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

Once had a very cute girl knock on my door for charity donation, it was tipping down so invited her in, I asked if she wud like to have a little fun with me upstairs but she said she couldn't as her workmate would wonder where she was, I did however get a nice French kiss and a contact number, we have met on several occasions!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi all this is a true story work as a drayman use to deliver to a pub every week where landlady use to come down early in morning in just dressing gown nothing else anyway one week in cellar said dressing gown supposedly came undone revealing all to me well after she said sorry and do u like what you see let's just say was a regular weekly fuck anyway had young lad with me as mate who was left putting empties on and sitting in cab while I was in cellar with her tidying up cellar for her as he was told was not until one week when I was on holiday and he went in cellar and asked her if she wanted cellar tiding up that he found out what was going on as she removed her dressing gown needless to say was all round yard by time i came back from holiday

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wish I was still a ups day driver would love to be greeted at the door with a towel and heelsreally guy didnt seem interested x"
must be something wrong with him

Reply privately

By *buse my girlfriendCouple
over a year ago

Derby

[Removed by poster at 20/12/14 14:38:33]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Always been a fantasy of ours to have Emily answer the door in sexy lingerie and invite the delivery driver in. But as they mostly deliver during the day it aint gonna happen.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a postman I would have been asking you if you want a hand

Reply privately

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

"Well??"

oh yes

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone by me want me to post your mail lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Busy delivering to all houses so ladies if you want fun let us poor drivers know. Offer us in and jump us. Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Always like to reward xx

Reply privately

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

Delivering in Addlestone and Chertsey Surrey ready for a nice Xmas tip

Reply privately

By *hiskymacMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/12/14 07:26:47]

Reply privately

By *hiskymacMan
over a year ago

Im a decorator and had a few clients want more than a splash of emulsion on the walls

So if any of you dirty ladies in my area

want your front or back passages worked on let me know

Always leave the client smiling

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have had quite a few encounters through work.

Manageress at an old folks home.

Girl at the call centre that i chatted to for about 6 months everyday and then went out with for a while.

And most recently moving a sky dish and got to know the woman and had a few brews and some fondling still speak to her now

Reply privately

By *hiskymacncorsetgirlCouple
over a year ago

northampton

UPS seem to get the best satisfaction rating for their deliveries! I always give them a big smile to encourage their friendly service! ...

Reply privately

By *enthornycoupleCouple
over a year ago

Gravesend

[Removed by poster at 22/12/14 09:17:35]

Reply privately

By *penminded732Man
over a year ago

inverness

Worked as delivery driver few years ago. Was hot summer day and guy invited me in for a drink. He left kitchen, and when he returned he was naked. Very big boy, I felt obliged to suck his huge cock

Reply privately

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

Come on Surrey wake up and let me in its the Santa express

Reply privately

By *luefish2009Couple
over a year ago

blandford forum

We have never done this but a very sexy fantasy. Difficult to arrange with a young family would love to try it though. Any guys in Dorset area fancy helping with this one please in box us

Reply privately

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

I think I need to move to Dorset as Surrey ain't happening x

Reply privately

By *luefish2009Couple
over a year ago

blandford forum

"I think I need to move to Dorset as Surrey ain't happening x"

Got to arrange this fantasy in the new year

Reply privately

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

Might have to go back camping at bland ford forum

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmm got a delivery coming tomorrow. All alone. Well heres hoping....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Delivering around men dips this pm. Any ladies want a Christmas treat message me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well just had a delivery & nothing. Maybe next time

Reply privately

over a year ago

House to house in and around South wales. Come on ladies give this driver a Christmas bonus

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mmm got a delivery coming tomorrow. All alone. Well heres hoping...."

haha, just up the road from me. if you need anything delivering let me know lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

All around the Cotswolds on Monday morning. Special delivery to the right house holds

Reply privately

By *piderxMan
over a year ago

west lothian

i worked for a company reading gas and electric meters

for yrs got a flash of flesh but like a lot of people on here didnt make a move as i didnt want to loose my job

until a frid evening at a set of flats in Edinburgh a young women who was obviously not long in from work was quite irritated about a bill she had been sent and asked me if i could do anything about it i was standing in the hall at the time she went into the kitchen to get bill and as she returned with the bill in 1 hand and a glass of wine in the other i noticed she had unbottened her blouse a little

i made a phone call with the new reading and got her bill sorted she was very grateful and offered me a glass of wine

we went through to the living room where after a glass or two she gave me the best blow job ive ever had

we met up a few times after that and i still get a stiffy thinking about it

Reply privately

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

Now city link are not working I've got more deliveries around addlestone and chertsey to do now so maybe more chances to meet x

Reply privately

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple
over a year ago

lingerie n heels

I answered the door to a pizza boy once in my thigh boots and pvc bikini. His cock was instantly hard in his joggers. Didn't play with him but pretty sure it made his day x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a post man anyone local want to drag me in lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

It happened to me once when I was a student. One summer, I was 19, delivering furniture as van-driver's mate, but that day the driver was sick and they told me just to drive and deliver alone.

At one house a woman, who was late 20's opened the door in just a bikini and flip-flops.

I did the delivery, she said I looked warm and invited me to sit in garden with her with a Coke.

Without any warning, she undid my shirt, then her bikini top, then my jeans. She took my cock out and sucked me off into her mouth. Nothing was said and I left quickly afterwards, feeling a bit weird/awkward as a bit shy student.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/01/15 16:44:02]

Reply privately

By *ellishornyMan
over a year ago

surrey

A lady on my round who is in here left me a little present in her doorstep this morning a nice pair of cum filled damp knickers I've now sent them back a lot damper then when she gave them to me lol

Reply privately

By *uncan LynnCouple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Over the years , a milk guy that always rang the bell then out the milk down to see me bend down

Few flashes at delivery guys

Only once I made it a bit to obvious got my bluff called

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a bus driver n I so wished it was like on the buses was haha stop off for a quick 1 at the end of the route haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

The other week we ordered take away when it was delivered there stood a young lad I paid n shut the door mmmm I said to hubby mmm what he said. I liked him.... So today is take away night hubby said to wear something naughty and v v revealing and give him a note telling him u want him ... Will let u know how it goes ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Parked up in aylesbury tonight then all over oxford shire tomoro

Reply privately

By *alehullMan
over a year ago

hull

I'm a tradesman in hull. Wish I ever got offered a bit extra

Reply privately

By *uncan LynnCouple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

You need to be more open and cheeky _alehull x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The other week we ordered take away when it was delivered there stood a young lad I paid n shut the door mmmm I said to hubby mmm what he said. I liked him.... So today is take away night hubby said to wear something naughty and v v revealing and give him a note telling him u want him ... Will let u know how it goes ... "

Looking forward to hearing how it goes

Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Agreed lol. Maybe the sex was like that.....non stop lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is one of my fave fantasies to seduce a workman delivery guy or similar xx"

Bought a set of wheels for my former car off ebay and when I had to collect, the seller told me he works away during the week but I could collect as his wife would be at home. Agreed so off I went to the address near the coast.

Turned out she was really hot and sexy, not to mention flirty. Even helped me with the wheels to my car and getting dirty in the process. During wash up in the bathroom and more flirting, I went to thank her with a hug. She responded by cupping my balls and kissing me on the mouth.... It turned out more fun than I could have imagined... She was hot for it and it lasted several months...

Shame on me :-/

Reply privately

over a year ago

I call on about 50 to a 100 houses a day and never got the chance to have a little fun on my rounds

Reply privately

By *alehullMan
over a year ago

hull

Yeah guess I do. Or do I just walk round with my trousers down my ankles lol

Reply privately

By *uncan LynnCouple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

We'll even your top off would do , _alehull as you do have a nice body with a nice big bonus x

Reply privately

By *iagara69Man
over a year ago

Glenrothes

If you need someone to act out your fantasy lol I'm sure I could help as I'm a telephone engineer lol

Reply privately

By *ike00465Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"The wife sometimes answers the door in her knickers and skimpy top when we order Indian.

We always seem to get the same delivery driver and it's always very quick. Lol"

I would live to deliver pizza Indian or Chinese

Reply privately

By *amina T-girlTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

[Removed by poster at 07/05/17 03:13:31]

Reply privately

By *amina T-girlTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

I seduced the window cleaner x all dressed x he coudnt get his hands off my ass lol x I was only 14 at the time x he fucked me so good with my parents sleeping upstairs x x still thinks I'm a real girl x see him around sometimes x we had a few plays x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did ye aye?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I deliver pizza a few nights a week for some extra cash.

Caught a few people at it as I've delivered and even delivered to a few that I know are on here, but still not had any action.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I used to be very naughty and have my hard cock waiting for the mail lady on Saturdays, poked it up through the letter box a few times sometimes it would get grabbed other times she would rub the tip. Turns out the mail girl is now the local tattooist bit awkward when she asked where I used to live. Lol we had a chuckle after about it.

Reply privately