Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

the hotwife and the hotel

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

10/10 Scenario – Hot wife perspective!

We drove to the hotel in silence. I could feel the presence of the sexy underwear my cuck hubby had dressed me in… already the gusset of the tiny red panties was wet through! I had instructed him to put on a matching set with a blouse and skirt, finished off with low heels. Hubby pulled the car into the car park and came around to help me out, then walked with me to the hotel door. This is where we depart my dear, I whispered in his ear… the next time you see me I will be naked and have my lovers cum inside my pussy for you to eat! With that I strode into the hotel lobby leaving him mouth agape. I headed for the bar as planned… immediately seeing my lover stood at the bar. I went over and kissed him on the mouth, a darting tongue making my gusset all the wetter. Tom order my drink and then we went to find a discrete table to sit at, side by side. I could see hubby had ordered a drink too and had taken up position across the bar, but with a view of the two of us.

As we drank our drinks we chatted and flirted. I put my hand on Toms knee and he reciprocated. He put his hand under my skirt feeling my bare trembling thigh and I reciprocated by moving my hand over his crotch to feel an already throbbing erection there. I text hubby to inform him that my lovers cock felt good and firm to touch and was significantly more interesting than his pathetic offering! The petting and kissing continued for some time, getting increasingly daring. By the time we had finished our drinks Tom was able to tell first hand that my panties were soaking wet! I informed hubby by text that my lovers fingers were now coated in my pussy juices his reply was to exclaim about how he had filled his pants at this knowledge. Time to go upstairs I think, Tom informed me in his usual dominating way and stood up taking my hand. We walked across the bar towards the lift, Toms hand petting my behind as we passed, feeling the material of my panties through my skirt – I think I heard a gasp from him. We entered the lift and as the doors closed Tom cupped my breast and kissed me passionately like lovers on the way to bed.

Arriving at the 3rd floor we exited the lift and hurried towards room 309, inserting the card Tom opened the door and guided me inside and before the door had closed he demanded I strip naked for him by the window. I obeyed him as I always did on these occasions, removing my shoes, blouse and skirt for him to see clearly how wet I had become. My bra came off next revealing why my nipples ached as they popped out towards him. Then my wet knickers were removed so that I was standing completely naked before my lover. Bend over he said, we need a pic for hubby. I bent over the window sill and parted my legs so that my wet pussy was on display, hearing the sound of Toms phone taking the snaps. He then sent the pics quickly to hubbys phone, reminding Cuck that he, Tom, would soon be fucking his wife like a proper man. Whilst he did that I settled back onto the bed, Tom instructed I play with my breast whilst he now stripped for me … removing his tight boxers last of all to reveal his enormous erection standing proudly before him. He moved towards me and bent over to snog passionately, his hands caressing my body, my breasts, my thighs, my……..pussy!!! Then he was playing tunes on my clitoris with his fingers, inbetween getting them soaked by pushing them into my wet hole. It didn’t take much cohersion to make my pussy squirt for the first of many times. We changed positions and I took his cock into my mouth, sucking on it greedily and happily as all thoughts of my husband were long abandoned – this was what I desired! Tom took some snaps of my tongue darting across the now wet tip of his erection and fired them off to hubby with the statement – bet she doesn’t do this to you cuck boy!

Tom instructed me that I had better stop sucking otherwise I would waste his seed too early and that I was to bend over the bed. My naked arse in the air I felt Toms strong hands on my thighs and his hardness pushing at the entrance to my engorged pussy, then with a powerful thrust he rammed his length inside me making me gasp and buck and cover his balls in my juices. Tom was an excellent lover, fucking me slow, deep, then fast and hard, alternating to give my pussy pleasures it had never before experienced, all the time showering Toms balls with orgasmic juices. During the thrusting he beat my arse with his hand, calling me his slut, spanking me… fucking me…. the stinging pain mixed with the glorious sensation of his cock inside me making me cum again and again, sometimes Tom pulling on my hair too and calling me his whore.

Onto your back slut, he commanded and I obliged, opening my legs now without hint of shyness… He crawled ontop of me, kissing me hard and tongue deep into my mouth I locked eyes with his as he entered me and started thrusting in deep downward movements making my eyes go wider and wider and wider.

The sex continued abound for over 2 hours, with intermittent taunting texts to hubby… we fucked on the bed, over the bed, looking out the window (seeing hubby’s car in the car park as my tits bounced to Toms thrusts behind me), over the sink, in my pussy, in my mouth, in my arse and then back onto the bed again for the climax! Eyes locked together I begged Tom to fill me, use me, make me his property! Tom obliged as my eyes widened to the feeling of his hot spunk streaming inside my body, filling my pussy. As he exited I could see our juices mixed together on his pulsating penis and looking down the well of white bubbling inside my throbbing and engorged vagina.

I sent hubby a text telling him the room number and demanding he came up instantly as his services were needed. Within a short space of time there was a knock at the door and Tom opened it to let the Cuck inside. Tom commanded him to strip naked then he was to clean his cock before cleaning all of his cum from his wifes pussy. My hubby did as he was told, stripping to reveal an erect and wet, but tiny cock. He knelt to clean Toms cock taking it in his mouth – Tom thrust a little to remind him who was in charge. Then he was directed between my thighs where I felt that glorious sensation of my lovers cum being lapped from my pussy and as I held my hubbys head into my groin I orgasmed again showering hubbys face with a mixture of mine and my lovers juices.

You may leave now I informed hubby – we will let you know in the morning when its time to come and collect me – I have a night of sex before then with my lover. I kissed him on the cheek and watched as he dressed and left the room. Then I returned to bed with my lover….

10/10 Scenario – Cuck perspective!

We drove in silence to the hotel as my mind flickered through all the scenarios that could happen, where about to happen! I was trembling as I prepared my wife earlier in the evening. Bathing her, shaving her and dressing her in sexy red underwear that another man would be removing! I could she was excited and suspected she was probably already pretty turned on and wet between her thighs. When we arrived I helped her from the car and led her to the door. Then she looked into my eyes with a wicked glint in hers and whispered to me… the next time you see me I will be naked and have my lovers cum inside my pussy for you to eat! With that she strode into the hotel lobby leaving me with my mouth agape. I watched as she headed for the bar and I saw her lover stood waiting. She went over and kissed him on the mouth, Tom looking at me defiantly as she did so! They collected their drinks from the barman and went over to sit side by side at a table near the window. I got a drink myself and perched on a barstool where I could see them both.

It wasn’t long before my wifes hands wandered onto Toms thighs and I noticed as he reciprocated by feeling her thighs back. They chatted animatedly, kissing every so often like lovers. The petting became more adventurous and I could have sworn I saw Tom grinning as her hand felt his crotch. After that I received a text from her taunting me that he was hard and firm! The petting continued apace as they finished their drinks. Another text arrived informing me that Tom knew for sure my wifes pussy was wet because his fingers had found their way inside her! The message made my cock twitch and leak cum into my already wet pants and I replied tell her of my reaction.

They got up and headed towards the lift, as they passed me I saw Tom feeling my wifes arse, tracing the line of her panties with his fingers. As they stood in the lift they both looked back at me and Tom winked before cupping my wifes breast and snogging her passionately as the lift doors closed on them!

I went back to the car park and sat in the car. After only a few moments a text arrived with a picture attached. My now stark naked wife bent over by a window with her obviously wet pussy on show! I couldn’t believe she was up there in a hotel room with another man and was naked in front of him … naked and obviously turned on! My mind went into a whirl wondering what was happening. Was he touching her, was she touching him!!! The time seemed to go into slow motion as the pictures of what could be happening spun around my head. Then another taunting text – from Tom telling me he was going to pleasure my wife properly in ways I could only dream of. Then followed by a picture of my wife looking into the camera whilst holding and licking the tip of a huge erect cock, clearly loving it. I was wet, trembling, mind whirling and time ticked by slowely … 15 mins …. 30 mins … 1 hour!! What was happening???? Had they had sex? Where they talking? Every so often a text – taunting, some just saying single words like “fuck me!” or “in arse…OMG” or “Wet pussy…omg!” … 1hr 30mins… my pants were sodden! I kept looking up at the hotel windows seeing if I could work out which room they were in… imagining the moans and groans of pleasure my wife would be making… 2hrs!!! Then I received the text from her signalling it was over … come up to Room 390 Cuck! It stated. I immediately went into the hotel and road the elevator to the 3rd floor. I bound up to room 309 and knocked smartly on the door. Tom opened the door and signalled I was to come in commanding me to strip and clean him then my wife. I took off my clothes and listened to their taunts as my tiny cock sprang out of my sodden panties. Naked I knelt between my wifes lovers thighs and took his still erect cock into my mouth, tasting the mixture of my wife and his love juices I cleaned it as instructed. Then I was led to the bed where I knelt between my wifes thighs and lapped her lovers cum from her gaping and full pussy listening to her moans and taking a facefull as she climaxed.

I was instructed to get dressed then as I was wandering what next my wife informed me I could leave now and would be told in the morning when to collect her! As I left the room I could see the two of them on the bed snogging and fondling each others naked bodies…..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

WOW

Very sexy story

xxxxxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This needs to become reality x

over a year ago

"This needs to become reality x"

I'll second that one!! Very sexy!!

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Maybe it was reality being recalled rather than fantasy !

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Maybe! then there would be more to the story after hubby left! x

By *b29mMan
over a year ago

York

wonderful story and very well written from both perspectives

over a year ago