Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Home massage plus tip

Jump to newest

By *illionsandbillions OP   Man
over a year ago

Gwent

A while ago i tore my rotary cuff training in the gym, well a lady i knew through a client had a daughter who was a massage therapist. She worked at a fitness center but for extra cash leading up to her wedding she was doing home visits.

So i took this lady up on her offer after speaking to her about my shoulder injury and sure enough her daughter was round once a week giving me a massage which was very easing for the pain and very enjoyable to say the least as she was pretty, 5'5 size 8 with a tanned body. Now not for this to sound seedy as i know this is alot of guys fantasy but this is 100% true and started off innocent and genuine for my injury.

After weekly 2 hour sessions and lots of chats we got pretty close over the weeks and enjoyed her company. We spoke about everything including her wedding which she said about the cost hence the extra work, so half serious an half joking as i lay there i said " ill give you £100 extra to massage me in your knickers and bra providing they are tight an sexy" which she laughed and told me i was naughty so i said im serious we both laughed and that was it.

Before the next visit i recieved a txt " £100 yea? What colour :p " my heart started racing as i knew what she meant to which i replied " white".. Sure to her word she was round i lay on her table and watched her strip out of her tight jeans and top to reveal white french knickers skin tight to her firm tone arse and a white bra over her perfectly tanned tight body. She carried on for about 20 mins massaging me my cock being hard on and off everytime i looked at her. The athmosphere was so relaxed i said " you do know I could have had a prostitute for cheaper" she laughed and said " well watch what you promise" .. She continued to massage as i continued to have a cheeky feel of her bum and legs as she moved around.

Shes due round here at 7pm to which i just recieved a text..." A little extra for alot extra tonight?" I replied "yea"... I know a fuck is on the cards so if anyone is interested in the outcome post here or inbox me... Cant wait and 100% true guys.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yea I like what happens next wow so hot I have massages wish that could happen to me but it wouldnt

By *hil153Man
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Mm do tell !

By *arlacumhardCouple
over a year ago

Latex

Sounds very naughty x

Do tell more x

over a year ago

mmmm sounds hot...and some pics would be great

over a year ago

Sounds good, how did it go?

over a year ago

Wow.... Soo hot

over a year ago

By *plorefunMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Spill the beans do tell

over a year ago

Gwent

Nothing to tell yet guys shes due at 7pm tonight soon as she goes ill post on this thread ok?

over a year ago

Can't wait

over a year ago

Pictures as well!

over a year ago

Gwent

Well guys she turned up as promised around 7 and honestly had the most mind blowing hour and half of my life!... Knock at the door i answered she was dressed in tight black leggings and a jumper she walked in closed the door and we kissed for the first time which was amazing.

I couldn't keep my hands off her as we made our way into the living room kissing and stripping each other down i stood there in my superdry boxers cock already bulging and throbbing looking at her in the tightest red french panties and bra. Running my hands all over her tight gym fit body with the firmest arse i ever seen. I couldnt resist grabbing it as we kissed and she pushed her body into me i could feel her tits which we big for her frame against me. I sat her down pulled her panties off and started kissing down her body and inner thighs making my way to her shaved pussy licking and sucking it as she groaned which got me even more harder. I did this for what seemed forever before she insisted on me standing up as she dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock and cupping my balls which not only made me quiver but i knew it would not be long before i shot my load which she made clear she didnt want in her mouth... Which was fine .

Sure enough within what seemed minutes i was shooting my hot load all down her tits as she held them as my cock squeezed out every drop all over her tanned firm tits it felt amazing.

We both laughed at how quick i cum as i left her to clean herself up as i went to the bathroom with a big grin on my face.

Minutes after i was back in seeing her stand there with her tanned superb body i was ready for more and les her to the bedroom watching her as she walked up my stairs which got me hard again seeing that tight arse knowing what was to come. We kissed a little more in the bedroom as i reached for a condom and slipped it on still kissing with her running her hands over my chest, i lay her down got on top and slipped my cock into her tight wet shaved pussy which was divine, kissing all her neck and started grinding her slowly as she groaned. I could smell how good she was which made me fuck her deeper and faster holding her arse as she saddled closer to me with every pump.

Before i felt myself climaxing again i slid off and started licking her which made her groan more instructing her to tell me when she was about to cum. Which she did minutes after which had me getting back on top and fucking her hard saying she was gunna cum made me cum also filling the condom.. I could tell she loved it and she lay there climaxing herself holding me tight. After this we lay there for a while talking so to spare the boring in between details i then slipped on another condom as she slid my cock in her on top and started grinding it deep and slow. After a few minutes she switched to reverse cowboy and the site and feel of her peachy arse getting faster and faster, pussy getting wetter and wetter made me fuck her hard from the bottom which she loved an filled yet another condom.

It was about 20 minutes later until i was fucking her doggy which the sight of that body was simply one of the best i seen, it ended up with her lying on her stomach me fucking her hard watching her booty bounce back as this time went for a while and alot more faster, with her permission before climaxing i pulled the condom off her lying on her stomach i shot all my cum all over her firm tanned arse cheeks with her telling me how much and how warm it was. And that was basically it. She didnt want pics taken for obvious reasons but this is 100% true guys im still buzzing off it and its started my week with one happy man... I can see why she is getting married she is gorgeous hope you enjoyed

over a year ago

Sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing!

On another note, her husband is one lucky fella....

over a year ago

Gwent

Yes he really is shes a great girl

over a year ago

You didn't say how much extra you had to pay for that lot extra!

over a year ago

Gwent

In the end.. Zero ... Guess she wanted it too

over a year ago

Love to hear

Post new Message to Thread