Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The friendly policemen

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am looking for a policeman or policemen in uniform for my fb.

She knows nothing about this and am looking to set her up because all she has gone on about for the past 5 years is having her wicked way with a couple of cops.

If their are any genuine police officers on here who could help please pm me, you have to be in uniform though thats the only criteria

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

This is a genuine offer so ideally you should be in Cheshire or Merseyside POlice

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If you find one daft enough to reply can you point him in my direction as I have a parking ticket that needs sorting out too....

Cheshire would be best for me

over a year ago

"If you find one daft enough to reply can you point him in my direction as I have a parking ticket that needs sorting out too....

Cheshire would be best for me "

pm's sent

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"If you find one daft enough to reply can you point him in my direction as I have a parking ticket that needs sorting out too....

Cheshire would be best for me

pm's sent"

I was joking! Would like to think that someone who was really a police officer wouldnt be daft enough to tell anyone on a swingers site where he worked. But then again I should know better, obviously...

By *amienjackMan
over a year ago

london

"I am looking for a policeman or policemen in uniform for my fb.

She knows nothing about this and am looking to set her up because all she has gone on about for the past 5 years is having her wicked way with a couple of cops.

If their are any genuine police officers on here who could help please pm me, you have to be in uniform though thats the only criteria"

I'd love to suck a police man while he is in his uniform... Any in Birmingham?

Post new Message to Thread