Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First story attempt

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, this is my first story attempt based losely around our first meeting. Feedback would be great as its something Im looking to do more of. Cheers Biker

I sit nervously on the hotel bed and survey the scene before me. My husband is chatting and doing his normal 'get on with anyone' thing and G is sitting on the sofa.

He is the first black man I have ever been this close too, intimately close with some expectation of what is to come but there is no pressure.

As I look over he is smiling at me and we flirt a little on eye contact.

G stands and excuses himself to the bathroom and J and I look at each other, he smiles at me and mouths 'do what you feel ok with honey' and I mouth back 'I dont think I can do it!!'

G returns, he and Jay exchange a glance and this time joins me on the big hotel bed, I look over to him and can feel my heat rising, nerves jangling and slight wetness.

G leans in and kisses me hard on the mouth, mine responding without any prompting from me. He moves over me to straddle my thighs and I feel his hot mouth and tongue searching out mine. My body is now responding as his big black hands roam over me, tongues entwined he fondles my breasts through my dress and I moan slightly, feeling my sex getting wetter still.

As his hands roam over me and his mouth kisses down my neck, my hands start to move over his taught black body, feeling his firm ass through his jeans, I catch a glimpse of J and see the lust and pride in his eyes and know Im going to do it, Im going to fuck a big black cock.

My body is on fire and I am breathing hard as G gets off the bed and undresses, I drink in the softness of his black skin as he removes his shirt, then he removes his jeans and I see the bulge in his boxers, my eyes widen and I think Oh My God as his cock springs free. It is huge, long and shiny. I remove my dress and sit in my basque seamed stockings and burlesque boots. G moves over to me and starts kissing my neck and unfurling my breasts I push his mouth down and he clamps on my nipple, me gasping as I look down and see the contrast of my pale white skin and his black lips, his hands slowly running up my stocking clad legs I part my thighs and he feels my wetness rubbing his black fingers over my married clitty, feeling me groaning under his touch.

His fingers delve deeper into me and I moan and move my hips against his fingers, feeling them deep in my pussy his thumb flicking my clitty Im getting wetter and hotter with every touch. I move my hand and grasp his big black cock and marvel at how I can only just fit my fingers around the shaft. It is huge and so so hard! G says in a low tone 'Suck my big black cock baby' and I move down the bed and slowly lick the tip, he groans as my tongue flicks the rock hard shaft and my ruby red lips part as I slowly slide them over his tip tongue swirling. His hands are ruffled in my hair pulling my mouth onto his cock and I suck it greedily feeling his huge length filling my soft wet mouth. I moan a sultry low tone as he fucks my mouth just imagining what this huge hard black cock will feel like deep inside me, as I look up I catch J out of the corner of my eye, he has a look of lust I have never seen before and this spurs me on to suck harder, tongue swirling over the tip as he thrusts into my mouth.

I cant take it anymore and push m back away from me, move down the bed and spread my legs wide. He looks at me and in his low voice breathes ' You want me to fuck that married pussy with my big black cock?' I gasp as I can see it in all its glory and it has grown from my sucking even bigger. I moan 'Yes! Fuck me G do it now'

M says ' shall I J? Shall I fuck your wife's sexy pussy, make her cummm on my BBC?' I feel slightly nervous but J responds with 'Yes fuck her hard make her cummm man! Do it bang my sexy wife'

G moves round the bed and climbs on top of me, I feel his hard black cock running up and down my slit, banging against my clitty I nearly orgasm just at the touch of it, then I can feel the tip pushing against my lips stretching them wide, oh god it feels amazing. G groans at my wetness and pushes into me, filling my hot wet pussy with his big hard cock I gasp as he pushes further, never have I been so full of hard meat, it is the most erotic feeling ever and as he pulls out I moan and dig my nails into his ass, gasping 'FUCK ME HARD PLEEAASSEE'

With this G starts his ramrod fucking, pounding me harder and harder, I can feel an orgasm building like none I have ever had and wrap my legs around him screaming as his cock buries into my wet pussy, I buck and scream as the most intense orgasm I have ever had charges through me, Im bucking and my pussy is now sucking him deeper and deeper, greedily wanting it all as another orgasm builds and I am in heaven being fucked hard by this huge black cock.

G pulls out of me and starts to tease me with his cock tip, my pussy on fire and feeling so empty, never having been so gloriously full and used, his tip just probing my lips, I cant stand it anymore and thrust my hips up and pull his ass and he is deep inside me again, he groans and I know he is close I move my hips up to his every thrust, the exquisite pleasure growing again, his cock is getting bigger inside me and I can feel him twitching, I hear J growl 'yes G fuck my wife, cummm in her!'

He is pumping me so hard I can feel his tip against my womb and I cant hold back I orgasm hard and my pussy sucks him as he thrusts, I feel his balls tighten against me and his groaning as he thrusts deeper, unloading his cock into my hot wet pussy, we orgasm together, his cummm jetting into me filling me up, our bodies collapse at one as he twitches his final load. We kiss passionately and he slowly eases out of my hot pussy, I gasp as the tip is pulled free and feel utterly spent, glowing from the experience of my first big black cock, and all at once knowing it will not be my last. I am now a BBC lover!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So so good got me rock hard xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Am not far if you need more bbc.

Post new Message to Thread