Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Alternative camping

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I once took a girlfriend camping to Faskally campsite near Pitlochry. When i say took her, she actually drove us. It was the height of the summer and not in the least romantic with tents and camper vans parked ten to the dozen but hey-ho it felt like a little break nonetheless. After all the kids had stopped squealing and balls had ceased to fire off the wall of the tent, we decided to take things a little further in my new tent, which i'd just previously purchased from a supermarket for the princely sum of £15. Now the next bit isn't my idea of fun but..god i'm getting embarrassed so will fast forward to when i put them on. The pair of us lying in underwear, only she has convinced me to put on a pair of those chewable pin colada pants from Anne Summers and she'll eat them off. Tasty! Ex-girlfriend and I are rolling about in inside the tent, kissing, nibbling and scratching and i'm feeling very proud that i'm leaving her breathless, but lo and behold..she is actually breathless. She's only gone and having a fucking asthma attack inside my poorly ventilated cheap tent. ZIIIIPPPP I drag her out of the tent with no pants and bra on and try to stabilise her breathing while a shred of pina colada liquorice flicks up and down off my arse. Never been so embarrassed as people turned their sausages and sank beers nearby. Girlfriend was ok and we left first thing feeling exhibitionist at best.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

PMSL!!! now thats a story!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread