Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Dirty Panties

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I found them all curled up lying in the used toilet hamper of my neighbours toilet- her used panties just sitting there staring at me. I don't know what urged me to pick them up-but I did and I straightened them out- my neighbour was a large woman and these were big panties. big white cotton panties- nothing sexy about them-except it made me very excited and I had a hard on inside my pants-just holding them.I lookedat them for a long time-went over every part of the fabric-there were a few curled up black pubic hairs stuck to the sides and what appeared to be a big yellow stain right down on the panty croutch- there was still some sticky fluid on them and it glistened in the light of the toilet-I knew that these panties were the ones my neighbour had worn all day yesterday and she had taken them off only in the morning when she changed and left for work.I was still struggling with whether what I was doing was right or wrong when my urges took over me- I had to smell these panties-specially that stain- why I did it excite me so much-this was my neighbours underwear.I had a good wank spunk all over the place. Wish I could get some used undies now!.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urvywelshCouple
over a year ago

Everywhere and nowhere baby

What were you doing in her bathroom ?

Lol

Xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Smelling and wanking my hard cock lol

By *uimlickerCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Try eBay

By *i_sm234Man
over a year ago

Bargoed

Think i better check out the bathroom of people's houses i visit, you guys seem to always findthe laundry basket :L

No such luck in my house as the laundry basket is in the boiler cupboard, well maybe luck for the gas man

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love dirty panties - Mr

Post new Message to Thread