Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Indian

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

True story... Posted it here before a couple of years back but feeling horny and love to share it.. Let me know if you want more;

Arranged a night out at an Indian restaurant with my then gf. I asked her to wear something risky... We were not into any sexual adventures but the feeling just took hold. She wore a PVC full zip up top with zip open a couple of inches down her neck... No bra... Off we went to the restaurant.

When seated, I asked if she would dare pull the zip down half an inch after every visit to our table by a waiter...

She said yes!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

how far did the zip come down and was the sex good that night

over a year ago

We looked through the menu and chose our food... The waiter came over to take our order and ask what drinks we would like... Off he went and so I caught the eye if my gf with a look to say 'ok.. Time to keep your word'

She did not disappoint... Half an inch further down went the zip, showing now a glimpse of the top of her cleavage.

Our drinks arrived in just a couple of minutes and of course the zip had to be lowered... Her cleavage now becoming far more obvious to me and the view from above (that the waiters would be getting) was now possible to see the beautiful valley between her breasts...

More??

over a year ago

Hell yes

over a year ago

As in most restaurants, free puppadoms arrived with a selection if pickles... So (a little more tentative now) the zip had to be lowered another half inch...by now I could clearly see the outline of the top of her breast, the top of collar of her top now starting to fall back on itself. The view from above must have been awesome... The waiters must have been getting an eyeful of the majority of breast... But no nipple... Not just yet...

over a year ago

over a year ago

Our food was great... As ever.... And I think the waiters were catching on... Walking past our table more often than usual... A brave one came over to ask if we would like more drinks.. Of course I said yes... And if course the zip just had to be lowered again... Now the view I has was stunning... Almost the entirety of my gf breasts was exposed from the centre to her nipples... From the top I knew her nipples would be visible... The waiter brought our drinks and he did seen to take his time placing them on the table and I caught my gf checking out the bulge in his trousers...

over a year ago

"Our food was great... As ever.... And I think the waiters were catching on... Walking past our table more often than usual... A brave one came over to ask if we would like more drinks.. Of course I said yes... And if course the zip just had to be lowered again... Now the view I has was stunning... Almost the entirety of my gf breasts was exposed from the centre to her nipples... From the top I knew her nipples would be visible... The waiter brought our drinks and he did seen to

take his time placing them on the table and I caught my gf checking out the bulge in his trousers... "

Did you take the bulge of the waiter as an Indian takeaway? What happened next.

over a year ago

As a final 'farewell' she slipped the zip another half inch down before the bill arrived... I could now see the outline of her breast and I could tell that from above the waiter would have a great view and see her nipples (which by now I could tell were very stiff).

It had been such a horny night we were both breathing heavily and very excitable... We left the restaurant and my gf thought 'to hell with it' and unzipped her top completely as we walked back to the car... Every now and then her top would swing open exposing her beautiful naked breasts... Once back at the car I fondled her as we drove back home... The sex that night was electric...

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Mmmmm lucky man

over a year ago

Lucky waiters... They had a better view than I did

Post new Message to Thread