Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

this afternoon (real life)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I haven't seen my fwb for a couple of weeks so was so looking forward to this afternoon- wasn't disappointed !! Thought I'd share.

Met him at the door in some silky black underwear, suspenders and stockings topped with transparent shirt.

A few kisses later my knickers are soaking and we start playing. He's fingering my clit and my tongue is running up and down his big hard cock. I come almost immediately soaking the cushions on my sofa.

time to move into the bedroom, need a long hard fuck.

tbc....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

so do I...

over a year ago

As I laid on the bed his tongue started licking my clit flicking, taunting, teasing. Soooo good. My juices squirted all over his face soaking the strategic towel. He continued licking, sucking and introduced two fingers. More juices spurt OMG multiple orgasms, need his cock inside now now cant wait.

He slides in my very juicy pussy and starts fucking, another orgasm building. Cant believe this , its amazing. He feels my hot juices run doen his cock whilst its inside me and moans. It feels good to me wonder how it is for him. He starts moving faster, thrusting inside me. His orgasm... feel that spurt and I join him.

2 hours later and alone after some great afternoon sex. Still horny x

By *ukkakecoupleukCouple
over a year ago

horsham

"I haven't seen my fwb for a couple of weeks so was so looking forward to this afternoon- wasn't disappointed !! Thought I'd share.

Met him at the door in some silky black underwear, suspenders and stockings topped with transparent shirt.

A few kisses later my knickers are soaking and we start playing. He's fingering my clit and my tongue is running up and down his big hard cock. I come almost immediately soaking the cushions on my sofa.

tbc....whats he doing wearing stockings ect ?

"

over a year ago

"I haven't seen my fwb for a couple of weeks so was so looking forward to this afternoon- wasn't disappointed !! Thought I'd share.

tbc....whats he doing wearing stockings ect ?

"

over a year ago

Nice one. Think I look better in stockings than he would.

Post new Message to Thread