Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The walk home.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Catching a naughty group.

So this story was from about 10 years ago I was in my early 20s and I would finish work at about 9 o clock and I would walk home as my house was just under 2 miles away from my place of work. While walking home during the winter months I would be horny as fuck and have a hand down my pants slowly jerking myself off. I would stick to the back lanes and darker roads. A couple of times if I was super horny I knew one lane that was long and very dark I would unzip my jeans and take my cock out to jerk it. One night as I was half way down the lane I could hear a noise and was about to put my cock back in my pants when I heard some moans. I looked around but as it was dark I was tough to see any thing. So I made my way down the lane a little more before hearing more groans when then I noticed a garden gate open which had a little bit of light appearing from it. So being nosey I slowly popped my head around the gate and in the shadows of the garden I could see a guy getting sucked off and two woman sucking him off. I could not believe my eyes this horny fucker was getting a double job and he was loving it.

So as I stood there I carried on jerking my cock while trying to be as still I could while watching trying not to make a sound. When then one of the two looked up at the man and asked if he was enjoying himself. He just looked down and said yes Stacey to which she replied Joan gives good head to which he just said its great. When I heard this I began to wank a little harder when the coins in my pocket made a slight clang and alarmed the group to me. The man quickly asked who's there when the girls stopped sucking him. I just froze and stood there. The man then shone a torch in my direction exposing me in all my glory cock out and all. Stacey then quickly said he's fit do you want to join us. My head was going mental I could not believe my luck. I walked in and shut the gate behind me. The man then turned his torch off and asked me to stand next to him. As I did Stacey who was blonde quickly grabbed hold of my cock taking it in her hands and begin jerking me off.

Stacey then slowly wrapped her lips around my cock taking it in her mouth. Sucking it deep and hard. I was loving it as much as the guy was. My eyes were starting to focus to the dark and I caught myself watching the guy getting sucked off by Joan who had ginger hair then I looked up to see the man was watching me getting sucked off. He then looked up and said we should switch places so the girls stopped what they were doing while we switched before the girls started sucking are cocks again. Joan was amazing at giving head taking it deep and licking my balls at the same time.

After a while Stacey stopped sucking and said its time to switch. I was a little gutted as Joan was giving me the best head I had ever had. When me and the man switched again Stacey stood and said no boys I need my pussy licked and stood there in front of me and lifted her skirt. With in seconds I was on my knees with my head between her thighs. Her pussy was dripping wet as I grabbed hold of her ass driving my tongue into her wet pussy lapping all her juices. I could her moaning telling me I was doing a good job. When Joan said that John was a expert sucker. I was so confused to what was she on about. When Stacey said she wanted to have john give her a good munching so it was time to switch again. John looked at me with a smile on his face and gave me a wink as I moved in front of Joan and she lifted her skirt to revel a huge cock. She was a transexual I was so shocked and it all made sense now. Stacey and John both laughed and John said it massive ain't it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's a great walk home ... I just start walking in my local area again

over a year ago

really hot, how did it finish?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Joan's cock was huge at least a good ten inches long. Now as a bi guy I've had some cock before but nothing like this so I took hold and started licking it up and down before taking it in my mouth. To which I then heard Stacey say this guy ain't shy is he the horny fucker he's loving her cock. So I was sucking this amazing cock for a while when Joan said we should all go inside. As it turned out we were in her garden and that she invited me john and Stacey inside as we made are way in I could see photos of Joan around the house as we made are way straight to the bedroom with John and Stacey In front leading the way showing they had been here before. As way walked into the bedroom John flicked the lights on as he was taking his top off. So now we could see each other. Stacey was in her mid 20s not much older than me John was in his 30s with Joan about my age about 20-21. Stacey and Joan both had similar body slim with a nice set of tits each but Joan had a little something extra well I say little it was huge. We all were naked in no time I could not take my eyes of Joan's stunning body and huge member. Joan just looked at me and told me to lie down on the bed. John and Stacey sat down on a huge corner chair. While Joan went her bed side table and pulled out a pack of condoms as she did this Stacey said this is going to be a great watch. Joan was quickly sucking my cock again while the couple watched on.

over a year ago

Loving this so far!

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

Great story - please continue

By *porty.benMan
over a year ago

West Hampstead

oh pleeease continue!! so love a good surprise!

Post new Message to Thread