Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Truth or fiction?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I use public transport to get to work and then walk a short distance along a canal tow path.  This is pretty mundane 99% of the time, Ducks, Fishermen, Cyclists and Joggers.  Sometimes you see things that are unusual.  This is one of those events. I’d finished work for the day and was happily walking towards the steps that led down to the canal so I could walk the mile of so into the city centre and then get my bus home.  The pathway passes under several bridges, road, rail and foot it was under the rail bridge that I saw them.  He was tall, balding and had a ridiculous moustache but he didn’t appear to be that old probably mid-forties.  She was shorter, dark haired and she looked younger, although this was hard to tell as she was crouched down in front of the man. Innocent me, I didn’t think it was anything untoward until I got closer and realised that she was in fact giving him a blow job.  Neither had seen me, she was far too busy to notice and he was quite oblivious to his surroundings.  I had a little quandary, I could turn around and go back the way I’d just walked or I could wait for it all to finish and then move on or I could just hurry passed and hope they didn’t notice.  Oh what to do!  I decided that I didn’t really want to walk back and waiting seemed a little odd so I quickened my pace and set off. As I drew closer perhaps I made a noise or just they just became aware of someone nearby by.  She stood up quickly, blushing a very deep crimson colour as she caught my eye and he quickly popped his cock back in his pants.  I was equally embarrassed and trying not to make too much of a fuss I muttered something unintelligible and made to get away quickly.“You can watch if you like” she said.I stopped dead in my tracks.  Had she really just said that?  I turned to them both.“Really?” I asked. “Why?”“Because I like to be watched”Without any further conversation she dropped back down to her crouched position and pulled out his flagging member.  It didn’t take long for him to get hard again.  It was strange to be stood so close to this.   Her dark hair swung rhythmically back and forth as her lips wrapped around his shaft.  She stopped for a moment and smiled up at me,“Do you like watching?” she asked “Are you hard?”I was and said so.  She licked the tip of the cock in her hand as a little flood of pre cum dribbled out.  Then she was back to taking the length of his member in her mouth.  He began to moan and I could tell he was getting close.  My own cock was so hard it was painful.  For the first time the man spoke,“Oh yes, I’m going to come”I couldn’t tell if he had or not she took it all in her mouth and with the cheekiest of grins swallowed it.  Perhaps my face was betraying my thoughts but she said,“Can I?” to the man, who nodded in response.  Then she moved over to me and quickly unzipped by trousers and with a little struggle removed my erection.  She was about the same height as me and she looked me in the eyes as she stroked along my cock with her hand.  She leaned in to me and whispered,“I’m going to suck the spunk right out of your balls”She then proceeded to do just that, with a lick of her lips and her eyes never leaving mine she took me in her warm wet mouth.  She flicked her tongue over the head and teased me to the point of climax within record time. “Yes, yes come in my mouth” she said as I was very close.I cried out as I filled her mouth with my semen, pulse and pulse of sticky fluid.  I’m quite a big cummer anyway but the added excitement seemed to have increased it exponentially.  She didn’t mind though and true to her word she swallowed it all.  There was an awkward moment after, when I tidied myself and well what do you say to this kind of thing.  I thanked them and set off for home.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Doesn't matter if that was truth or fiction. Such a hot story. That path I walk to work is just like the one you described, I can only pray I find something like that one day!

over a year ago

Great story. I spend a lot of time on the canals, can only wish for that to happen to me.

over a year ago

Good job it wasn't on the way. Would have made you late!

Post new Message to Thread