Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A little story

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My mouth is wet. I tease my tongue gently against my lips. I know what I want and I want it desperately. This is just between me and what I desire to worship. Nothing else exists around me. There you are, sitting on the couch, doing whatever it is you like to do. You can't see me as I remove my clothes, slowly get down on all fours and begin to crawl to you from behind the couch. You are distracted as I come closer, I'm panting quietly, hoping you'll give me what I need. Finally I turn the corner, moving around the end of the couch. You're surprised, you see my naked body, you see my tits hanging, exposed, my blonde hair flowing toward the floor. You see my ass wiggle and my flushed cheeks, vibrant against my pale skin. Immediately you turn the television off. You smile a little, a wicked and delicious grin. I crawl to you, bowing my head and kissing your shoes. You watch me, I lift my head up and run each hand along each of your legs, my feminine hands finding your upper thighs and then your belt. I love that belt. It smells like leather and reminds me of that deliciously painful sting as it hits my ass when you spank me. I purr at the thought. I slowly unbuckle the belt, you reach for my head and glide your fingers through my soft hair, gripping it and tugging my head back a tad, showing me that you are always in control. I like this, I like knowing I'm your little one, your princess, the one who services you without question. I pull off your belt and set it aside, quickly returning to your pant zipper. I unbutton you and then tug slowly on the zipper, pulling it down and then gently pulling aside the flaps of your open pants. I massage your cock through the fabric beneath, stroking and feeling you get stiff, blood flowing, heat radiating from you. I hear your soft groan, your fingers tighten in my hair. You look amazing, like a king, you deserve pleasure and I want to give it to you.I slowly pull your thick, hard cock out, exposing it to the cool air. I smile because it's delicious looking, the veins, the sexy head, the amazing shaft, all of it amazes me and makes me ache. I stroke it gently, looking up into your eyes, smiling. Your hand releases my hair and finds my neck, you grip it gently, squeezing with light pressure. I look at your face, you need to be pleasured, you need my mouth on you. You release my neck and I find my way to the head of your cock, leaning my head down, I breathe warmth against it, teasing it, smelling it. After a few moments, I lick the head with the tip of my tongue, teasing it more, flicking it softly. You groan again, soft, more like a sigh than anything. I smile to myself as I continue to gently lick the head. Then I open my mouth and slide the head in, sucking it in and savoring the taste. Your skin tastes amazing and I can feel the ridge of your cock in my mouth, I know I've got the whole head in. You gasp as I suck, shoving your fingers through my hair once more. My mouth begins to water more and I lick and tease the edge of your cock head. I suck faster, then slide the shaft in deeper, tasting more of you and appreciating your perfect length as you push into my mouth. I swirl my tongue on the head and then suck, leaving my tongue against the shaft. Then I reach my hand up, gripping your cock, then stroke it while my tongue finds that delicious spot underneath your cock, just under the head. It's sensitive and you groan as I lick eagerly, pressing my tongue firmly against it and licking you like candy. Eventually I let go, using just my mouth on you again. This time, I suck slowly down the shaft, all the way to the base of your cock. I gag a bit, and you like it. You like seeing me try to take you all in my mouth. You press down on my head, forcing me to take it and hold it. I lift back up, saliva escapes my pretty mouth, I immediately return to it, deep throating you once more, again, again, and again. My gagging and whimpers excite you, you take my hair in your fist and pull my head back. Suddenly you stand, your jeans falling to the floor. You reach out and grab my tits, squeezing and playing with them, gently slapping them. You tug on my nipples, knowing how incredibly sensitive they are. I let out a gasp and whimper, you laugh at me and again you tug, I gasp and moan louder. You continue this until my nipples are swollen and I'm panting heavily. Once you finish, I return to your cock. My arms are behind me as I take you into my mouth. I suck the head hard, pulling your cock deep into my mouth and down my throat, this time I don't gag. I continue, pulling away and then pushing back down onto you.You grasp the sides of my head, using me like an object. You begin to fuck my throat, shoving yourself as far in my mouth as you can, groaning and telling me what a good little girl I am. I try to say thank you, but all that comes out of me are muffled, sloppy noises. You laugh at me as you continue to use me. Finally you stop, I reach up to your cock with one hand and stroke it. You are slick with my saliva, I stroke easily, and with my other hand I cup your balls, massaging them gently, softly, making sure they receive attention as well. I let go of your cock and turn my head and move lower, my wet, warm mouth finding your balls. I suck them, lick them, massage them with all my effort. I lick softly, eagerly, moaning for you, letting you know how much I love your balls, just as much as I love your cock. After a few moments on your balls, I return to your cock, licking just the shaft, savoring it and feeling the texture against my tongue. I breathe heavily as I lick just the base, then moving upward to the head, licking and teasing it, then suddenly taking you all the way into my warm mouth, so tight and eager to please. You groan, this time shoving your fist in my hair again, you start to thrust into me as I suck, meeting me with the same rhythm. I moan in pleasure, approval, and happiness as you pull in and out of me, but never leaving my mouth all the way. I hear your breathing quicken, mine does as well. I know you're close, I can feel your cock tighten, I can feel your grip in my hair tighten as well. Your shallow quick breath excites me, I suck harder, teasing the shaft and head with my tongue, depending on how far you thrust into me. My cheeks are flushed and my eyes look big and hopeful, begging for your cum. I look up at you and you stare back, watching as my mouth pleasures you while your thrust in and out, in and out. You're so close, you're almost there, you're tightening, sweat glistens on your forehead. I stare up at you with appreciate eyes, sucking rhythmically with your thrusts.You know you're going to cum. You know you're going to reward me, and I crave it. I crave your cum. You thrust harder, faster, you see my eyes widen and I give you that beautiful submissive look, you know what it means. You know I'm begging, you know I love your cum. So then it happens, you groan loud, your cock pulsing inside of my mouth, and I feel that warm, salty, thick liquid drench my mouth. I never swallow right away, I savor the taste and want to feel you fill my mouth until I can't take it. You keep cumming and a bit of your load drips down my lip and chin, falling to my tits. I swallow your load like a good girl, smiling at you after you gently pull out, knowing every last bit of your cum was unloaded inside of me. I take my finger and swipe up the bit of cum that escaped and I suck it slowly off of my finger, smiling as you fall back down to the couch, exhausted from the orgasm. You lay back and take deep breathes as I help you put your pants and belt back on. I grin at you again, "thank you for your cum, Sir" I tell you, as I begin to stand and return to the bedroom, where I hope to serve you next, when you so desire it of me…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very sexy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread