Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Girlfriend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love the idea of my Gf fucking other guys , I have fantasised about all sorts of set ups and scenarios

Id love to chat to anyone who has the same interests!

I'd love to hear what guys would do to her or think she may have done in the past

I love anything naughty wife or Gf related and I think I'm among friends!

I'd like a guy or girl to tease me about her in roleplay aswell

Anyone wanna talk?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi Me and my hubby do this. He is my Cuck he doesn't watch, but likes to receive photos and videos of his 'slutty' wife....it's good fun x

over a year ago

Thanks for reply!!

Good to know you both enjoy it! And that there are women near my gf's age who love to cuck there men.

I'd LOVE a vid of my Gf being naughty!

Or to know one of her naughty secrets

over a year ago

Does your GF know that you like this? X

over a year ago

Yes,

But it's only brought up when she is d*unk!

Would you be ok with private messaging?

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
over a year ago

SPALDING

"Hi Me and my hubby do this. He is my Cuck he doesn't watch, but likes to receive photos and videos of his 'slutty' wife....it's good fun x"

Hi just seen that you're local and seen that your husband lets you play away. Would you like to meet? Would definitely be up for sending picture's to him maybe a video too?

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

"I love the idea of my Gf fucking other guys , I have fantasised about all sorts of set ups and scenarios

I'd love to hear what guys would do to her or think she may have done in the past

Anyone wanna talk?"

I've put / responded to several of these posts.

I find it incredibly horny that my wife fucks other guys. She doesn't do it very often and is always unsure about telling me, she normally does it when were having sex as she knows how much it turns me on, makes my cock very hard and the harder I fuck her, I think I actually turns her on telling me about it as she likes to go into details and gets very wet.

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

"Hi Me and my hubby do this. He is my Cuck he doesn't watch, but likes to receive photos and videos of his 'slutty' wife....it's good fun x"

I e asked mine to take pics but she won't - only tells me about it much later. She doesn't swing so it's always when she's pulled on nights out.

over a year ago

"I love the idea of my Gf fucking other guys , I have fantasised about all sorts of set ups and scenarios

"

same. dont ask why,as cant answer lol

over a year ago

have done that once and received pics

over a year ago

Anyone wanna talk?

I've put / responded to several of these posts.

I find it incredibly horny that my wife fucks other guys. She doesn't do it very often and is always unsure about telling me, she normally does it when were having sex as she knows how much it turns me on, makes my cock very hard and the harder I fuck her, I think I actually turns her on telling me about it as she likes to go into details and gets very wet."

over a year ago

Oh I would so love a partner who played, either swinging or just being fucked my others ... Such a turn on.

I ask those I meet regularly to tell me what they get up to. Some do, but some don't ...

over a year ago

I'm another wannabe cuck. My gf plays on occasion, but I'd love her to do it more, to tease me, lock me up etc.

She isn't too keen, I think cos she feels she's betraying me.

over a year ago

I wish my partner would do this when goes out she gets chatted up but won't go further she knows I get turned on by it

over a year ago

Thanks for the replys to the thread!

Anyone on here please feel free to message me to chat , tell me stories, talk about my Gf,

Also happy to have online roleplay type fun. Message and humiliate me , tell me your fucking her already : )

Post new Message to Thread