Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

mates gf

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

on Tuesday this week I had a very good shock and id love to know who's out there that would like to hear about it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Go on then spill the beans unless of course you found out that your mates hot gf is actually a ladyboy or something lol

By *plorefunMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Tell us more lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go for it

over a year ago

well sorry to disappoint no lady boy lol

my mates gf works in the shop were I work she's a good looker got the sexiest tightest ass you've ever seen and a set of boobs to die for at a guess be for this had happened she was a 34 dd I know the both of them for about 2 years and both of us always enjoyed flirt as I buy things or when we see each other out on the town

on Tuesday I was out with a couple of mates and we were having a good laugh as the night went on the rules of bros before hoes went out the window I was left alone as I walked around the corner we bumped in to each other we said our hellos and started to chat

she asked who I was out with and I just pointed to both my mates necking on with the local talent so we grabbed some drinks and sat down chatted always we deicide to leave living only around the corner I said id walk her home

over a year ago

on the aproch to her house she said that my mate her bf was always with work and invited me for some more drinks I accepted and went in she got me another beer and we stood in the kitchen chatting id finshed my beer put it down on the side and next thing I knew she was stood in front of me hand on my cock thought my jeans I said what are you doing looking at me licking her lips said ive always wanted to see your cock it feels big

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
over a year ago

SPALDING

More.......

over a year ago

Sounds good so far

over a year ago

being half cut I laughed and said what you mean she smiled and squeezed my cock thought my jeans

I then realised she meant it was a bit shocked but I didn't need telling twice and we came together and kissed I soon felt she had my cock out and was wanking it as we kissed she then said I like it its a lot bigger I just smiled as I removed her top and unleashed her huge boobs I gave each nipple a good suck and she dropped to the floor and started to suck me deep and hard

By *ames1991.Man
over a year ago

newcastle

Love to hear more

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Sounds good

By *r-UniqueMan
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Bros before whores has nothing to do with this. A mates gf came on to you and you accepted. This shows you aren't a mate. Never mind having morals. It's bad enough cheating when the other works doesn't know you, but doing it on your own doorstep is a lot worse

over a year ago

Did it really happen.........or did he just dream about it? We shall never know!

By *unseakersCouple
over a year ago

Tropical SW & frozen North

It's the story and fantasy section not the moral lecture circuit !!!!!

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

Go on haha

over a year ago

well said fun seekers if you don't like the sound of what you see don't read it then any one would of thought this was a sex site that we are all on in the story some real bores on this site

Post new Message to Thread