Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Summer loving

Jump to newest

By *ampWithABrain OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I love when the weather starts warming up. People wearing fewer clothes and feeling sexy.

I'm wearing a halter top, long flowing skirt and no underwear.

I'm relaxing on the local beach reading a book enjoying the warmth of the sun. You're lying chilling out listening to music on your iPod wearing a t-shirt that's not too tight but flatters your toned body, and shorts that are loose but lightweight.

A breeze takes me by surprise and lifts my skirt giving you a flash of my smooth shaved pussy. I pat my skirt down giving you an embarrassed smile. You smile back sort of shyly but I can see you're turned on.

'Gorgeous day isn't it?' I comment

You remove your headphones n we start chatting. I move over to where you're lying 'accidentally' flashing you again as I sit next to you. I notice your cock twitch under your shorts...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great start!!

By *ean299Man
over a year ago

Lucan

Keep going please

over a year ago

Hmmm, I hope you keep going

xx

over a year ago

Glasgow

We're getting along well n I gradually allow my skirt to rise. I turn to half lie on my side, knowing this will give another flash of my pussy and show more of my ample breasts. I can see your cock getting harder. You reach for your drink and 'accidentally' brush a boob with your arm. You apologise but I decide to go for it and silence you with a kiss. Your hand goes around my back partially on my top and partly resting on my warm skin. I do the same but slip my hand up your t-shirt. Your skin is warm and smooth, I can feel the muscle tone. Our tongues exploring each other's mouths. I move my leg between yours letting my thigh rub against your hardening cock. You moan. Your hand slowly moves down caressing the back of the thigh that's held against you. You pull me into you gliding your hand upwards until you're cupping my knickerless arse. You move us so I'm laid on my back and your other hand moves slowly under my top until it finds a nipple. You squeeze it gently and I let out a small groan. I quickly untie my top and you move it down revealing both my hardened nipples. You nibble at my earlobe, kiss my neck and then take a nipple in your hot mouth...

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
over a year ago

SPALDING

Ooo please tell us more. Just got me solid in seconds.

over a year ago

Glasgow

I can't help but arch my back in pleasure, which means my skirt rides up to my waist revealing my pussy to the warm air. I feel a finger enter my hot wet hole and stroke me inside. I'm getting so wet. I move my hands down inside your shorts, grabbing your taut arse pulling you closer to me.

You groan and I can feel your cock twitch against my mound. Then you move lower, stretch me open with two fingers and gently dip your tongue inside me. I'm so close to coming. Your tongue tip flicks over my clit and I can't help myself, I come with a cry...

over a year ago

Love this.

over a year ago

Tell more....

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
over a year ago

SPALDING

Mmm......sounds like we're on the same wave length xx

over a year ago

Glasgow

You lap up my come, still fingering my now soaking pussy. I roll us to one side and move my body down, you suck on my tits and squeeze them together, licking the nipples. I put my hand down your shorts n stroke your cock, feeling it's hardness. I roll you onto your back. I kiss down your body, sucking and licking your nipples, licking down your navel. I free your cock from your shorts. Flick my tongue across the head, you're groaning with pleasure. I slip my lips around the head, sucking you into my mouth, my tongue licking along the shaft. I cup and squeeze your balls while sucking you in and out of my mouth.

I can feel you reaching towards a climax but I'm not finished with you yet.

I move up your body again, kissing and licking as I go.

We're kissing passionately and I raise myself onto my knees, position myself and rub my pussy along the length of your thick cock.

Then I let the tip of your cock enter me. You're now kissing my neck and then cupping my tits and licking my nipples.

Slowly I lower myself fully onto you. I grind with you inside me and feel myself getting wetter again.

I raise myself so you're almost out of me then come down onto you hard.

You grab me behind my head, kiss me and roll us over. You pull out slightly and then thrust into me, you build up speed and thrust and you're now really fucking me.

You grasp my arse lifting me slightly, fucking me harder and deeper. I'm so close, then you enter me hard, use your thumb to stroke my clit and circle your hips. It's almost unbearable. I'm so turned on. Then you drive into me hard and fast. I come with a scream, as my climax ebbs away you are still fucking me hard and fast. As you come I come again and we lie in a hot sweaty heap.

We swap details but I'm not sure if we'll see each other again

over a year ago

loved it

over a year ago

You would if it was me

Post new Message to Thread