Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

One way to sell a house!

Jump to newest

By *ales Rover OP   Man
over a year ago

Gargrave

This is a tame, but entirely truthful, recollection of a very erotic encounter I had whilst we were trying to sell our house. A few years ago we were trying to sell our house and having no luck so we thought that we'd try a new estate agent to see if a change of marketing would work. My then wife (now ex) had gone to work and I had agreed to come back to let the estate agent in to look around and take the details and pictures. As I arrived home there was a car waiting outside and i turned out to be Louise our new estate agent. I apologized for being late and let her into the house.

Now Louise was mid thirties trim with short mousy blond hair and dressed very attractively in a blue print wrap over skirt and turquoise blouse. We sat down in the lounge and Louise started to take some details as I looked over at her trying not to be too obvious looking at her legs - I'd positioned myself so I could see as her wrap skirt draped open showing off lovely tanned well toned legs. We then started to go around the house taking measurements and pictures - where ever possible I'd be at the other end of the tape measure so I could sneak a look at Louise's legs and hopefully more.

The 'more' bit came when we went into the master bedroom and Louise went up to the head of the bed to take the measurement and I realized, to my embarrassment, that my wife's bedside drawer was open enough for Louise to see a large black dildo in there. Louise squatted down with the measure looked at me, parted her legs slightly so I could see right up her skirt and said 'I've got one similar to that but not as big - does your wife like it so big?'. I mumbled a response as she picked it up and started stroking it up and down looking at me the whole time; 'it is big I'm not sure it would fit me' said Louise - what was a man to say but 'why don't you try?' I said. Louise lay on the bed and parted her skirt so I could see clearly the white panties I'd glimpsed earlier. She rubbed the dildo up and down over her mound whilst looking at me the whole time. As I started to walk over to her she said ' no touching me but you can look a closely as you like'.

With a quick buck of he hips the panties were discarded onto the bed and I saw a lovely trimmed mound glistening at her protruding lips. She continued to trace the tip of the dildo over her lips and then gradually eased the tip into her engorged pussy. She moaned and a look of intense concentration came over her as she gently slid it further and further into her pussy with each movement. This was one of the most erotic sights I had ever seen and I started to stroke my cock through my trousers. In a few moments they were round my ankles as I played with my now rock solid cock watching Louise stretch herself in a way my modest cock could never. Louise looked over at me and smiled and said don't cum on my blouse or skirt as she continued to masturbate herself - 'then take them off - just in case I said'. She complied with my request and I was treated to the sight of her continuing to fuck herself with my wife's dildo dressed in nothing but a simple white bra with her small nipples making tiny indentations in the smooth material.

Her pace began to increase and I matched her stroke for stroke until she let out a loud orgasmic cry. She looked over to me as I neared my orgasm and she watched with intense rapture as my cock twitched and I came in three or four squirts of thick cum which dripped down my fingers and onto the bed. 'I enjoyed that' said Louise ' I think I need to go and get a big one like this' and she proceeded to put it in her mouth and suck her juices of it. We got dressed and tidied up and nothing more was said as Louise finished of her measuring up and I continued to peek up her skirt as much a possible. What happened next? Well we sold the house, I never saw Louise again apart from in her office and my wife wondered what the stain was on our duvet cover!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Like it a lot! !

By *om 1965Man
over a year ago

Lurgan

That is so so horny. I have watched a nurse masturbate as i pulled my cock lol. Great fun

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lucky man, in more ways than one!

Post new Message to Thread