Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mrs naughty home alone meet tonight!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just want to share this with you other naught ties and see what feed back I get, very true and will be in full action at 9 tonight!!

I'm working away all week and thought it only right if mrs naughty lives up to her name!! She wasn't to keen to start with then next text I get was I'm meeting some one tues night and one on thurs! Well what could I say... Crack on girl! love her playing away and sending me the odd pic of what she's up to! Right turn on, and when I get back, well she'll be getting an extra good seeing to from me.... So who out there likes this?? It's 100% true and your see the verification tomoz!! Be naughty more naughty and show him how you ride a cock! My good little cock whore x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

will she be on cam for you

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

She won't be on cam sorry lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I for one enjoy meeting a horny woman playing away.

Have met in the past when he has rung to hear the action. It is a turn on to know I am with someone else's woman to

By *otNottmCplCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

"Just want to share this with you other naught ties and see what feed back I get, very true and will be in full action at 9 tonight!!

I'm working away all week and thought it only right if mrs naughty lives up to her name!! She wasn't to keen to start with then next text I get was I'm meeting some one tues night and one on thurs! Well what could I say... Crack on girl! love her playing away and sending me the odd pic of what she's up to! Right turn on, and when I get back, well she'll be getting an extra good seeing to from me.... So who out there likes this?? It's 100% true and your see the verification tomoz!! Be naughty more naughty and show him how you ride a cock! My good little cock whore x"

I love this too. I'm going away for a few nights tomorrow and would love the Mrs to have some fun and send some pics.

By *asisoffunCouple
over a year ago

nottingham/belfast

Mate im home alone this week if you need someone to go round and keep her company (taylor)

By *abybladeCouple
over a year ago

Bacup

I work away every week. I keep telling the misses to get a girlfriend while I'm away so she can tell me about it after.

Post new Message to Thread