FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

tell me what you think

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Driving over the anticipation is almost making me shake, adrenaline running though my veins and blood pumping so loud I can hear it.

The thought of touching you intimately and being with you is driving me wild. Almost there. My heart is racing and I have butterflies as I approach the front door.

I knock on the front door and what seems like an eternity for you to answer but is only a few seconds.

The door opens and you are standing there….. I look at you and my jaw slackens and my stomach rolls with excitement, my eyes light up and I smile as I see how gorgeous you look.

Dressed in a figure hugging leopard print dress and boots my mind is going into overdrive imagining what is underneath.

I start to undress you with my eyes and you reach out for my hand and lead me in, closing the door behind us.

I lean forward to kiss you but you pull away not saying a word but just wagging your finger no. you lead me inside to the settee and tell me to sit down. Once I have sat down you kneel in front of me and tell me not to touch.

You tug my belt undone and then unzip my trousers and slide them off, then you lift up my tops over my head and remove them as well. Then your hands slide up my thighs to my waistband and you slowly remove my pants revealing my semi hard cock. As you slide my pants down my legs, your hot breath on my groin and hair brushing of my cock teasing and tantalising me in every way.

Finally I am completely naked, you stand back and give an admiring glance as my cock begins to engorge with blood and twitches with anticipation.

With this and a little wink you slowly start to lift your dress above your thighs revealing the stockings you are wearing. Slowing lifting higher and higher until I can see a glimpse of the little lace panties you are wearing, higher and higher until above your waist and your dress is being pulled over your shoulders revealing you voluptuous breasts being held in by your bra. You through you dress at me as I am staring at you in all your glory. I catch your dress and whilst I take my eyes off you for a split second you turn around and I can see your arse. I am getting so worked up in anticipation. You bend over then hook your panties with your fingers and pull them down slowly over your arse whilst looking back over your shoulder at me. My eyes are transfixed on you as you finally have no panties on and you though them to the floor.

As you turn around I am aghast as I see your beautiful pussy framed in your stockings glistening and slightly open from how wet and excited you are. You stand there with your legs slightly spread and tell me to get up and lay on the floor. I stand up and my cock is throbbing and bouncing about as I walk over and lay down flat on my back.

You walk over me and straddle me and then walk over me so I can see your wet pussy and arse from below. Laying flat you then begin to squat over me lowering yourself down facing my head, with your pussy hovering over my open mouth. You then tell me to lick and suck your pussy as you lower down on to my eagerly awaiting mouth and tongue. I lick your wet pussy and taste your sweet juices as you begin to feel my tongue flicking your clit and licking your pussy lips with gusto. Long slow licking as my tongue explores deep in your pussy and skirting around the edges. You lean forward a little almost asking for my tongue to slide over your tight little arsehole, you feel it tickle then sit back a bit so my tongue is back on your clit, as I flick it rhythmically I feel your squirm as the pressure inside you is building. I too almost jump as I feel a hand brush against my hard cock as you reach behind to touch me. You grab my cock and squeeze but have to let go to keep balance and my tongue works harder and faster on your clit. I hear you start to moan saying yes keep going and almost screaming with delight. You pussy is getting wetter as mu salvia and your pussy juices mingle. Then a stifled moan I feel you stiffen as you pussy explodes over my mouth, my tongue still flicking your clit you pussy gushing loads of silky cum in my mouth and down my face, again and again you are squirting over me. I am in heaven knowing the ecstasy you are feeling as you cum again on my tongue. Suddenly you get up and say you can’t take any more, you look down at me covered in your pussy juice and smile.

You lean down and tell me to stand up, once standing you then kneel in front of me looking up you reach forward and take my cock in your hand and guide it towards your mouth. Your tongue comes out and just licks the end gently. Then you mouth forward and engulf my throbbing cock in your mouth, your hot wet mouth. Your tongue slowly gliding over my helmet and licking the ridges as it remains clamped inside your mouth, gently sucking and swirling your tongue, your hand slowly wanking my cock and your mouth moving backwards and forwards but not over the past the ridge to keep in concealed in your mouth. You can feel it throbbing in your mouth as you work your magic on it. Looking me in the eyes you move your head forward taking it further in your mouth and further still, then pulling back past the ridge and then until the tip is on your lips then you take it all again almost until you have it all the way in. I gasp at the depth you have taken me as it feels so amazing. You continue to work on my throbbing cock in your mouth and with your hand knowing and feeling every dry orgasm you are causing, a little glint in your eye enjoying the moment. I look down and watch as you continue to suck my cock I notice your hand is playing with you soaking wet pussy. You reach across and pull out a vibrator and a butt plug out of the bag I hadn’t noticed beside us.

Strangely I see you insert the butt plug inside your pussy as you continue to suck my cock so thoroughly. Flicking you clit until you are almost cumming again. You then pull away from my cock and tell me to lay down again. I do so and you remove the butt plug and smile at me and say, well I needed to make sure it was lubed up enough for you.

Whilst laying down I spread my legs and you lean forward and take my cock in your mouth, you lick up and down the entire length then down to my balls, taken them gently in your mouth and sucking them until you swirl you tongue down and start to rim me, then when nice and wet you come back up and start taking my cock in your mouth again. I then feel the end of the butt plug at the entrance of my arse and you push gently. To our amazement it slides in with relative ease until it is nice and snug, all the while you are sucking me off. You stop and look up at me and lean forward for our first kiss of the night. The juices of each other lingering on our lips as we swirl our tongues feverishly around each other’s mouths. Passionately exploring the open mouths. You sliding the butt plug gently in and out at the same time. You then pull away and concentrate on wanking me off and fucking my arse at the same time.

The feelings are too much for me and after a awhile I tell you I am going to cum, you continue doing both until you feel my cock pulsating and jerking then with a massive explosion my cock erupts with cum flying out all over your hand on my stomach and our bodies. You stop wanking me off and lean down to clean all the excess cum.

*my cock is surprisingly still hard and you lean back and say well that’s not going to waste come here, you grab my cock in your hand and lay on your back guiding my cock towards your still wet open pussy. I feel the tip of my cock touch your wet pussy and I am slowly guided inside you. The hotness of your excited pussy engulfs my cock and I slide deeper in to the velvet feel of your pussy, you pull your hand away and tell me to fuck you hard and fast until either of us cums.

I slide my cock deep inside you and then continue to pump short deep strokes just moving my hips, you legs snake around my legs keeping me deep inside you, I thrust hard and you moan as I hit the right spot, your legs loosen but lift and wrap around my waist. I slide my hand under your arse lifting you up so the angle changes and I then start slightly longer stokes. My balls rubbing against your open arse with each thrust. After a while I feel your pussy tighten and I move my arms to either side of you. I lift myself up and you release you leg you they are either side of me and in the air. This you know is it. I continue to thrust with powerful long strokes the full length of my cock as you pussy is getting tighter but wetter, you moans of delight only encouraging me to keep my rhythm. You start to cum on my cock, your juices splashing between us and running down your arse. Your scream your coming and I tell you I am too. I pull out and with the removal of my stiff cock you pussy erupts with all your cum squirting out of you, my cock in hand I thrust back in again to mutual moans of pleasure and I pull out again, your pussy twitching as it expels more of your cum, I am just about to cum when you left your legs and hold your pussy open wide and tell me to shoot it inside your pussy, in seconds you feel the first spurt of my hot cum land inside your open pussy and start making its way inside, followed closely by a couple more spurts, I squeeze every last drop out of my cock and watch as it dribbles in around your open swollen pussy, now you ask me to make a choice. Start fucking your cum filled pussy of go down and lick it all clean but give you the hard earned cum reward.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread