Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

my first meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

One last look in the mirror before getting dressed, my breasts perfectly positioned in the new bra i had chosen, my panties clutching my smoothness, holdups showing my shapely legs perfectly, i felt sexy and ready. Sat in my car, i considered my decision again, "what was i doing, am i ready for this, am i anxious,excited ,scared?" Before i knew it, i was there. anticipation building inside me. I was aroused already, the thought of him in my mind, the want for him pulsating through my body, teasing me, tasting me, making me his. i approach the front door, my knees weak from adrenilin, my throat dry from arousal. he opens it before i knock, i can not see him, but i know he is there. i have waited for this for so long, and i am struggling to contain my want and need, my breathing is heavy, my body sensitive and ready for touch. i walk inside and he is there stood before me. this is it, this is the moment i have been longing for......................

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS
over a year ago

chester

I know exactly how you felt

I was a nervous wreck before mine x

By *ean299Man
over a year ago

Lucan

"One last look in the mirror before getting dressed, my breasts perfectly positioned in the new bra i had chosen, my panties clutching my smoothness, holdups showing my shapely legs perfectly, i felt sexy and ready. Sat in my car, i considered my decision again, "what was i doing, am i ready for this, am i anxious,excited ,scared?" Before i knew it, i was there. anticipation building inside me. I was aroused already, the thought of him in my mind, the want for him pulsating through my body, teasing me, tasting me, making me his. i approach the front door, my knees weak from adrenilin, my throat dry from arousal. he opens it before i knock, i can not see him, but i know he is there. i have waited for this for so long, and i am struggling to contain my want and need, my breathing is heavy, my body sensitive and ready for touch. i walk inside and he is there stood before me. this is it, this is the moment i have been longing for...................... "

Excellent

over a year ago

"One last look in the mirror before getting dressed, my breasts perfectly positioned in the new bra i had chosen, my panties clutching my smoothness, holdups showing my shapely legs perfectly, i felt sexy and ready. Sat in my car, i considered my decision again, "what was i doing, am i ready for this, am i anxious,excited ,scared?" Before i knew it, i was there. anticipation building inside me. I was aroused already, the thought of him in my mind, the want for him pulsating through my body, teasing me, tasting me, making me his. i approach the front door, my knees weak from adrenilin, my throat dry from arousal. he opens it before i knock, i can not see him, but i know he is there. i have waited for this for so long, and i am struggling to contain my want and need, my breathing is heavy, my body sensitive and ready for touch. i walk inside and he is there stood before me. this is it, this is the moment i have been longing for......................

Excellent "

thank you xx

over a year ago

I feel his eyes upon me, engulfing the sight before him, caressing my body with his stare. i feel vunerable, like a naughty child awaiting her punishment, the fear of rejection, wanting to please. he walks towards me, his stare still upon me, he takes my hand and pulls me close. i feel his lips upon mine, all fear disappears, i let go, i feel alive,electric. his tongue meets mine, he tastes so good, and i want more, i want his hands upon me, his tongue tasting me, his naked body against mine. i whisper in his ear "take me, i am yours, command me, i will obey" he smiles and leads me to the bedroom............

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If only.....

over a year ago

"If only..... "

over a year ago

You had me at "One"

xXx

over a year ago

We reach the door, he turns and speaks for the first time, his voice low and seductive, "do you trust me?" I consider his question, and ignore my sensible self, "yes"

he reaches into his pocket and i see the silky blindfold. i am nervous, but i want this, i need this. he stands behind me and places it over my eyes. my senses are reeling now, my body aware of his presence, i breath in his scent. i stand there, unsure of what is to come, excited by the uncertainty. I feel my hands being guided, he places them on the wall.

"Do not move, do not speak, just trust me and enjoy"

i feel him place his hand on my neck, the other on my bottom. his touch feels so good. He gently lifts my tight skirt, revealing my panties, i feel his hand move away and before i have time to wonder, i feel the slap of his hand on my bottom. i groan loudly, pleasure surging through me, my panties becomming wet from the sensation.

"You like that?" He asks.

"Yes" i reply, "oh yes"

By *ean299Man
over a year ago

Lucan

"We reach the door, he turns and speaks for the first time, his voice low and seductive, "do you trust me?" I consider his question, and ignore my sensible self, "yes"

he reaches into his pocket and i see the silky blindfold. i am nervous, but i want this, i need this. he stands behind me and places it over my eyes. my senses are reeling now, my body aware of his presence, i breath in his scent. i stand there, unsure of what is to come, excited by the uncertainty. I feel my hands being guided, he places them on the wall.

"Do not move, do not speak, just trust me and enjoy"

i feel him place his hand on my neck, the other on my bottom. his touch feels so good. He gently lifts my tight skirt, revealing my panties, i feel his hand move away and before i have time to wonder, i feel the slap of his hand on my bottom. i groan loudly, pleasure surging through me, my panties becomming wet from the sensation.

"You like that?" He asks.

"Yes" i reply, "oh yes" "

WOW brilliant keep going

over a year ago

I tilt my head back to feel his breath upon my neck, his hands cupping my breasts, his cock hard against my bottom. i push against him and he moves away, leaving me wanting.

"Do not move, do not speak, do not take your hands away from the wall" i obey, as if under a spell.

i tense as i feel him slowly take my panties down, i open my legs signalling him to touch,

"you moved, you know what happens to naughty girls who don't obey"

i stay silent, unsure of the answer, unable to speak........bhhx

over a year ago

unable to speak........

Hope you speak again soon this is awesome

xXx

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

mmmmmm more please xxx

over a year ago

" unable to speak........

Hope you speak again soon this is awesome

xXx"

thank you xxx

over a year ago

"mmmmmm more please xxx "

over a year ago

I stay silent, hands firmly on the wall, my body heavy, needing to move, unable to see. Is he watching me? I know he is there, i sense his movement around the room. I feel him beside me, "open your legs" he commands. i open my legs to reveal my wetness, my bottom raised, my head tilted back. then i feel it. Its cold and hard between my cheeks, an unfamiliar feeling. its coldness exciting me and curiousity stimulating me. He places it carefully and then it begins. He moves it back and forth, teasing my clit with the tip. It feels so good, how can this be a punishment?

"Oh yes, oh yes" and then he stops, i am confused. "Please don't stop, please dont"

"You can not cum, you will not cum until you learn to obey"

I am beyond control, now i understand, "sorry sir, i will do as i am told" ............

over a year ago

You WILL do as your told and tell us MORE

x

over a year ago

DO AS YOU ARE TOLD AND FINISH THE STORY....NOW!

over a year ago

"DO AS YOU ARE TOLD AND FINISH THE STORY....NOW! "

(Pant pant pant) yes sir

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

come on we more than 1 chapter at a time lol x