Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Magnum champagne bottle sized cock and my bum

Jump to newest

By *rawley_couple2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

crawley

Hubby and I have just woken up in our giant bed after great gangbang party last night at the adult club I own. Just a Shame more guys didn't stay over, our bed has loads a room for more, but I'm told not all men can fuck all day and all night non-stop, my husband certainly can’t lol

The opening of my new swingers/sex club seemed to go quite well, we had a greedy girl’s night. Almost a hundred men and 12 women, every woman was VERY VERY well satisfied, as you can imagine. Being the club owner, I didn't get to play much at the start, but soon made up for it at the end of the night with the after party, well I couldn't see all that hard cock and go without now, could I. So I started by warming my mouth up toward the end of the night on some hot cock. Not sure how many I sucked at this point, I lost count. Unfortunately, I got jaw ache and my lips were starting to chap, so I decided to take a rest and head for the kitchen for a nice cup of tea. On the way to the kitchen, I noticed a guy hovering in the corridor. He seemed a little shy, a guessed it was his first time at a gangbang party and as he was a little older than the rest, he may have been shy about getting involved. So I took a condom from my bra strap, thrust it into his hand, grabbed him firmly by the penis and pulled him along into the kitchen and ordered him to fuck me. I could see his eyes lighting up and feel his tool swelling in my hand through his trousers. I flicked the kettle on to make my tea and could hear the sound of his flies unzipping, I reached round behind me and started to wank his hard cock, it was throbbing. I could tell from where his finger was wondering, where he wanted to shove his hard cock. I bent over the kitchen worktop, dipping my back in and pushing my bum up, to help his big cock slide in, I reached around and pulled my arse cheeks apart so he could line his cock up against my tight arse hole. I knew it was going to hurt for the first few pushes as he was VERY big and I had not taken any anal that day yet. It didn't make matters any better that we had no lube to hand, but we both knew it was going in there whether it hurt or not, and be now there was a small group of guys standing at the kitchen door, I thought to myself, "if I can't take it thankfully there's enough guys to hold me down so I have no choice", which was a relief as I really needed to feel the pain to bring on the pleasure. I braced myself and took a deep breath as the head pushed up against my hole, slowly my arse opened around the head and POP, it was in, I let my breath go and gritting my teeth shouted "fuck me you bastard" "give it to me hard, make me beg you to stop". He pushed in deep, grinding his hips round to really open me up, drew back and then SLAM, he was really going for it. I had to put my hands on the kitchen wall to stop my head bashing into it as he was pumping me. With every thrust I was being thrown forward, grunting as the air was knocked out of my lungs. By now I was owned by his cock, I collapsed over worktop bracing myself against wall, I was just there to be used and being used I was. I thought he would never stop, then I felt him shake and push in extra deep, the throb of his cock pumping its load out was so intense, I could feel every drop going into the condom inside of me. I finally got my cup of tea, as I sat drinking it I could feel the shape of his cock still in my arse, the muscles were slowly contracting my anus back to its normal tightness giving a gorgeous bruised just fucked feeling.

Then it was off down stairs to check on my guests, to make sure everyone was enjoying their night and top up glasses etc.

In the downstairs lounge of my club, I have a weight lifting bench slightly adapted to be a fun piece of sex furniture, with wrist restraints etc. It's very good for getting deep position by adjusting the seat to different heights, but I'd never had the pleasure of using it myself yet. So I thought it was about time I did. I ordered my husband to go upstairs to my office and bring down a bulk box of 144 condoms. I laid back on bench and shouted out to all the guys "who's going to tie me down and fuck me?", within seconds there was a very kind guy who raced over and secured my wrists tightly to the bench, dropping the seat down to an inclined position, so my head was almost floor level, with my pussy and bum in the air, allowing good full depth access. Hubby through down the box of condoms next to bench and I shouted, "come on boys, who's first, there's a prize for the guy who can destroy me". Two guys come and stood either side, lifting my legs up, my black leather boots resting high on their shoulders. The first guy mounted up, I couldn't see his face from the position I was in, but I sure as hell felt him. In the position I was in, I was fully open and nothing was in the way, full depth and more. This guy was not even very big and he was hitting the top of me with every thrust. I was laying there moaning and wondering how I would cope when the big boys were to take their turn, I was there now, tied and open so I was going to take all of them even if it made me cry with pain as they hit my cervix. I was in for it, lucky me lol. I was finding my head banging on the floor with the hard pounding annoying, so I order my husband to come round and sit on the floor so I could rest my head on his lap. What happened next was quite amusing (well to me), from the position I was in having the top of my head resting on my husband’s lap and my feet in the air, with every thrust the guys gave me, my head was smashing into my husband’s balls, causing him sever pain lol. Once I noticed that, I was ordering every guy to fuck harder and harder to make his balls suffer, all the guys seemed to be even more turned on now knowing that as they fucked the wife, the husband was suffering. It was great, until hubby decided to get his own back. There was a guy who had the biggest cock I have even known in my life. I couldn't see his face, so have no idea what he look like. He was so big I had to shout out and ask if it was actually a real cock forcing its way into my pussy, I was sure from the size that it must have been some kind of supersized toy or even a magnum of champagne bottle base side up. Honestly, it was that big. I was shocked that it was a real penis. It was more the width which was ridiculously abnormal, than the length, although the length in its self would have made a 12inch ruler look like a match stick. As it forced its way into my pussy I could feel my hip bones being spread and my whole pelvis moving. He was actually forcing my hips apart with his size. He was strong too, he gripped my hips, lifting me up, my wrists still tied to the bench, he pulled me forward as he thrust full force into me, pulling me hard into him so every inch of him reached inside, the pain was so intense, but such a rush, I was so relieved to feel his balls pushing against me, so I knew he was now balls deep and couldn't get any further in. I shouted out for him to just hold it there and not start moving until I could get used to the size and relax again. He was very kind and did as I asked. He asked if I wanted him to gently move around slightly inside me so I could be fully stretched before he started to pound me, he informed me that when he fucks he don't hold back and really smashes, so it would be best for him to gently loosen me first - what a nice guy! I relaxed down and got control of it, no point waiting, he was going to destroy me, I knew it and so did he, what was the point in delaying, it was going to happen, so I reached up and gripped the rope securing my wrists to the bench, took a deep breath and shouted "do me, fucking do me", with that I could feel his massive cock sliding backwards in my pussy and I knew as he smashed it back in I was in for it, all sorts of thoughts racing through my head, I shouted "go for it you bastard" and with one mighty great smash he took me to a place I have never been before. He was really working me, my only consolation was the absolute pulverisation my husbands’ balls were getting. This guy was so strong, the whole bench and group of guys holding me and the bench were moving across the floor as he pounded me. I looked up at my husband and he had actually passed out with the bashing his nuts had taken, which made it all worthwhile. Finally, the massive cock slowed down its destruction of me, the guy pulled out to take a breather. I guess having a cock that big takes a lot of blood supply and is quite tiring for him. I was relieved though, that he didn't have the energy to keep going, as I would have been joining my hubby in a passed out stated had I of received one more thrust. Hubby was starting to recover from his ball bashing, I sarcastically asked him if his tiny marbles were ok, muttering under my breath "I hope not". The human destruction machine with the massive cock had now got his breath back and come forward to reinsert this potentially lethal weapon back into my soaking wet pussy. At that point my husband looked up at him and said "wait a minute mate I think her pussy has had enough". I remember thinking at the time how kind that was of him to be telling the guy I had had enough, especially after my sarcastic remark regarding his damaged testicles. You see, as I had made a bet that no one could destroy me I could not say I had had enough as I would have lost face, which I simply couldn’t do. Now there is a lesson here to be learnt, and it is the simple fact that; one should not laugh at a guy having his balls bruised, especially when it's your own husband and you’re tied down, and he is in a position to get his own back. Hubby looked down into my eyes smiled and asked how my pussy was, he then reached back to the self behind, grabbing a bottle of lube, he looked back down at me and using the same sarcastic tone which I used toward him, he said "forget about your pussy dear that will be fine, it's your arse you want to worry about". He then passed the bottle of lube to the guy with the magnum champagne bottle sized cock, and said "try her bum this time mate". I think that's what you call payback! Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story...so hard in bed now waiting for the sequel lol

over a year ago

I cant quite believe Im the only person to comment on this horny story!!

By *ornyman1974Man
over a year ago

cardiff

More plz x

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Was a lot more comments earlier