FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

feeling frustrated!!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hubby seemed to be getting bored with me.... Had been hardly making a effort with me ....his words are dont ave to ave it everyday!!! ....So as u can imagine i was very horny.and needed sum fun.

My mind was always racing thinking about cock...and how i could get it. So my plan was to go out and get it!! One evening he was out with mates for football match and no doubt a few drinks on many occasions he stayed over a mates because he was.so pissed. I had a plan that night.was.the night.for my fun..when he left i ran myself a hot soapy.bath. Layed out my sexy little bright red dress, black push up bra thong and my best stockings and suspenders, i stepped into.the hot bath and felt so horny.already, i slid my hand under the.water and gently.rubbed my smooth pussy i had been and had myself waxed while he was at work; mmmm the thought of the young female touching me making me smooth ready.for tonight was making me wet and i felt this as i dipped a finger inside with my other hand i rubbed my.clit and in no.time.at.all i had my.first orgasm first of many i hoped...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread