FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The surprise

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My email chimes, opening it, i see its from bill, we spoke briefly last night , about his fantasy .

I open it and start to read , my thoughts are stirred , my mind goes into naughty mode and i reply saying yes to his fantasy , mmm nice thought , but probably all talk .

Back to chat room , couple of minutes later he ims me chatting about his email, mmm i think , again my mind drifts to naughty thoughts , mmm im horny , right i think , i type right , 20 mins at pub car park , dont be late .

He says ok , and leaves room , mmm here we go again i think, as i slip my lacey holdups on and my black lace panties, my blue babydolll and then my normal clothes over the top, that should give him a surprise.

30 mins later no sign of him , and i resign myself to probably having a drink on my own .

Just then i see his car pull up , and he starts to park, my hearts racing , but im in control, i walk over as he is getting out , i say get back in were going for a drive.

I direct him to another pub on route to a secluded spot, he knows the pub , so i relax and we chat , he slips his hand onto my thigh, as he drives, i block it going higher , i know he is trying to see if im wearing or not , we delve i to his fantasy discussing it , i have to wear his wifes panties for him , whist were dogging .. Nice but on my terms i think , i pick the spot.

We pull up at the pub its quiet, enter and order our drinks , we sit at the corner, there is a couple of people in the pub, but its not busy. We start to discuss why he likes this fantasy his hands are rubbing my legs, i know hes hard , i ask him if he has brought them , he instantly reaches for his inner jacket pocket , i stop him , as we are nearly finished our drinks, i tell him to go to the toilet and i will get them in there and can slip them on easily. Couple of minutes later i get up and enter the toilets , he's standing washing his hands, i brush by him feeling his ass as i pass he turns to grab me , follow i say , locking the cubicle behind he kisses me i respond his hands are over my bum , im enjojing it , but break away sit him down , n say give me them, im handed an envelope containing , lovely lacey black panties .... Mmmm his wife has nice taste . I slip my jeans off revealing my holdups and pantied ass, my blue babydoll covers part of my ass, mmm i hear him say as i feel his hands caress my ass, im hanging my jeans up behind the door, i slip my panties off , falling to the floor , as i slip one leg into her panties followed by the other, and slowly pull them up mmmm, he is standing up again arms around me kissing my neck as i feel him rub against me , i stirr to my sences , i spin round say no , this insnt the plan , his hands are running over his wifes panties. Just as i say no, the toilet door opens and we hear footsteps comming towards us , silence falls , we hear the next cubicle lock, bill coughs and smirks, he knows he can touch and i cant say anything otherwise we may get caught, wont look good , im in holdups his wifes panties and my babydoll, with my panties on the floor , hope he doesnt look down , as he will see all the feet and my panties. Bills running his hands up my legs , im scared but excited , then bill coughs again and from the next cubicle a voice says alright mate. Bill smirks and says yea, im good , as he slips his cock out , he pinches my bum , knowing i cant speak , he starts chatting to the unknown guy in the next cubicle, christ there talking about sexual exploits , i squeeze his cock, its solid trying to get his attention as we need to get out he moans slightly as i do , they voice from the next cubicle takes that as bill was enjoying the conversation and starts expanding , im stroking bill hard now bent over with my babydoll rubbing my bum , bill continues to chat, getting more perverse, im starting to enjoy stroking him and listening , i lean over and start to run my lips over his cock tasting his precum , he moans a bit more , hes solid , mmmm there still chatting , about there likes , i know the other guy is playing with himself as i can hear him , in sucking bill at the same time , bill lets out a groan , the voice says u enjoing it m8 bill says yeah , holding my head as he does . I k ow hes close, but not yet , the guy asks bill what he likes , hmmm i suck hard n deep making him gasp , he knows im wanting out , but hes enjoying himself , im horny n sucking him , next thing i know bills leg twitches , i continue to suck , the voice in the next cubicle says mmm nice panties, kinky ,.... I instantly freeze , bill looks at me , shit we both look up expecting to see him looking at us , but no, bills kicked my panties under the cubicle , the guy starts to ask if bill wears them , he has to answer, im shaking my head, bill says no , he just likes panties. My minds racing , the whats he doing with my panties, bill pulls me back onto his cock , fuck , he randy now and enjoying this ....

The conversation is really dirty now, and my mind is racing . Bill says he's into dogging and was looking for fun , im sucking n stroking him , they guys says yeh that's good , but why the panties, I'm past the stage now, this guys talked filth for ages and has my panties as I've been sucking bill.

I whisper to bill to say to him to wait 2 minutes after we leave and then follow up to the secluded lay by.

As he does this im pulling my jeans up, and unlock the door and leave to go to the car. Bill follows as i do, the guy says yea.

I stop sucking, and say to bill, to say to the guy wait, 2 mins

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread