Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

neighbour

Jump to newest

By *rnstar9in OP   Man
over a year ago

central

Lying on my sofa in my boxers with duvet on me until i get to hot and kick it off. I get bit of a fright when next door neighbour appears at window. She has just moved in. From the first day i saw her i insantly had attraction to her.she about early 40s with dark hair. Her body looks so good too. Come in i shout to her as i reach for duvet. Already getting semi and naughty thoughts lol.bit late for the duvet is it not lucy says smiling. Dont want to tease you by letting you see me in boxers i said. She sat down next to me and pulled duvet off. Let me see if i can control myself then lucy said.now nearly rock hard. Lucy began rubbing my cock then got on her knees between my legs and pulled down my boxers.... Wow thats some size

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rnstar9in OP   Man
over a year ago

central

Rest will follow

By *rnstar9in OP   Man
over a year ago

central

Her nips now pushing through her tight pink top. Im now so turned on watching her stroke my cock while licking my balls. Lucy stands up and undresses while i cant believe my luck. I reach over and rub her shaven pierced pussy lips then run my other hand up her body. Lucy straddles me quickly.i want every inch in my pussy she whispers as i feel my cock slip deeper and deeper.lucy starts bouncing gently then faster and harder. Her tits bouncing so hard. Mmmm

By *rnstar9in OP   Man
over a year ago

central

Her nips now pushing through her tight pink top. Im now so turned on watching her stroke my cock while licking my balls. Lucy stands up and undresses while i cant believe my luck. I reach over and rub her shaven pierced pussy lips then run my other hand up her body. Lucy straddles me quickly.i want every inch in my pussy she whispers as i feel my cock slip deeper and deeper.lucy starts bouncing gently then faster and harder. Her tits bouncing so hard. Mmmm

Post new Message to Thread