Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Just a little Cuckold

Jump to newest

By *aisy100 OP   Woman
over a year ago

wakefield

I have talked to my husband about this manytimes and want to try it:

Mark ( husband) and I are sat on the sofa fondling each other when he tells me to get on my knees and suck his cock, after a few minutes he puts the blindfold on me and runs his hands down my back.

I dont feel the draught or hear the door open and I dont know hes there until I feel his hands on my bum, stroking my skin and pulling off my knickers. Im so shocked and nervous as I dont know who this man is.... he starts to push his fingers inside me making me extremely wet while pushing my head forward telling him to suck Marks cock.

I can hear when he opens is belt and zip on his jeans and a slight groan as he releases his bulging cock from the restraints of his jeans. The excitment is amazing not knowing if hes going to have a big fat cock but im pretty sure it will be as that is what Mark knows I want. I gasp as I feel the tip of his cock push against my wet hole and slide inside me, its just as fat and thick as I was hoping for!!

At this point the guy begins to get slightly rough, he pulls my head back with my hair telling me to stop sucking Marks cock, as he forces his big cock inside me he makes me tell Mark how good he feels..........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *lueyMan
over a year ago

Sunbury

happy to help, daisy.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And you tell Mark you can feel every throbbing pulse from his hard cock as he squirts his cum deep inside your pussy. Still with your blindfold on, your mystery man gets up and leaves. On his way out the door you just hear him say "clean up my mess Mark"... Mark then does what he has being told and uses his tongue to lick all the hot cum from his wife's pussy.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

"And you tell Mark you can feel every throbbing pulse from his hard cock as he squirts his cum deep inside your pussy. Still with your blindfold on, your mystery man gets up and leaves. On his way out the door you just hear him say "clean up my mess Mark"... Mark then does what he has being told and uses his tongue to lick all the hot cum from his wife's pussy. "

over a year ago

I'm from Wakefield too Daisy!

If you want a hand u know where I am ??

over a year ago

"And you tell Mark you can feel every throbbing pulse from his hard cock as he squirts his cum deep inside your pussy. Still with your blindfold on, your mystery man gets up and leaves. On his way out the door you just hear him say "clean up my mess Mark"... Mark then does what he has being told and uses his tongue to lick all the hot cum from his wife's pussy. "
boom there it is...

over a year ago

Not far from wakey if you need some fat cock

over a year ago

Read this daisy

http://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/262143

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

mmmm have ye got some cuckold tendencies too?? Do message me if ye would like to chat some more. J

Post new Message to Thread