Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

stranger

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

m waiting patiently at the hotel bar, when I turn and see you walk in looking just as stunning as always. You are dressed in a small black mini dress. We chat for a while as we order one drink after another until you mention the fact that you are wearing your favourite sexy underwear beneath your tightly clinging dress. That set my mind off thinking about what will happen as the evening progresses. After a couple more drinks you suggest we go to my room. I quickly polish of the remainder of my drink and we get up and make our way out towards the lifts. Once in the lift you turn to me and we kiss passionately... my hands gently trace my fingers up n down your spine as out tongues start wrestling in each others mouths. 'PING!' The lift stops on my floor and we stumble out as I frantically search my person for the room key. Once inside you begin searching in your bag and pull out a camera and video camera. We set up the equipment and even attach the video camera to the room TV so we can watch ourselves. And I open a bottle of wine and pour us a couple of large glasses. Once everything is set up you take my hand and kiss me as you push me down onto a chair... you stand back and slowly begin to sway your hips seductively.... I sit there mouth open watching you begin to do a sexy little strip for me. You move around the room occasionally bending over revealing the tops of your hold ups. You pull the top of your dress down exposing your small pert breasts.. With your fingers you gently twist and pull your nipples for a moment b4 pulling the rest of your dress down your body and off. I sit there mouth open and erection hardening as you sway around in just your black hold ups and thong. You sit on the edge of the bed right in front of me and open your legs wide. You cup your breasts again and gently massage them before tracing a finger down between them and onto the front of your thong. Gently you rub yourself thru the material... I sit and stare, wanting to see more, you sense this and pull your thong to one sideexposeing your neatly shaven pussy. Without a word you thrust your middle finger deep inside and throw back your head as you gasp.. You see me licking my lips and withdraw your finger and offer it to me to taste... I get off the chair and crawl across the floor to you and greedily suck your finger tasting your sweet juices. I am know kneeling between your legs, I lean forward and start softly kissing along the inside of your thighs, down your stocking clad legs, gently kissing and nibbling as I work my way first down then slowly back up. I stand up and push you back onto the bed and turn you over onto your stomach. I straddle your legs and lean forward. I start kissing along your shoulders, working my way up n down the side of your neck, kissing, nibble, licking and sucking as I take an earlobe into my mouth and gently bite it. I push you back onto the bed and flip you onto your stomache. I stick out my tongue and slowly snake it up n down your spine, making you squirm and squeal with delight the further down I lick. My hands cup your bum cheeks and I softly massage them as I plant lots of little kisses from one cheek to the other, then using my hands I pull your cheeks apart and run my tongue down between them, gently prodding the tip of it against your anus. You part your legs further as I work my tongue further down. I flash the tip of my tongue up n down the length of your pussy lips... gently teasing you, then using my fingers I hold your lips open exposing your clit. I flick it fastly several times with my tongue making you groan and push back onto me. I continue flicking your clit several times more before clasping my mouth shut on it and start sucking hard between teasing it between my tongue and top teeth. I pull away for a moment, just long enuff to flip you onto your back and I dive between your legs again and carry on licking and sucking your clit. I thrust first one then two fingers into you and slowly start working them in and out, twisting them as I thrust... my tongue still lapping at your clit feverishly. By now your juices are flowing out of you into my mouth and I withdraw a finger... you moan your dissaprovement until you feel the same finger gently nudging against your anus.. I ease in the tip of it and start moving it in small circles.. gently relaxing it... your reach down grabbing my head and pulling me harder onto your clit. My finger gently eases its way deep into your bum and I stiffen my tongue and push it as far as I can into your pussy... I start twisting, curling and licking your pussy walls, feeling you grip my tongue as you buck your hips forward onto my face. After a few moments you start bucking you hips more wildly as your climax builds... you grab my head with both hands and I thrust my tongue and finger in n out of you harder and faster. With a long loud moan you explode into my mouth.. you cum gushing into my mouth I swallow ever last drop, loving your sweet taste. as you writhe wildly on the bed, and I keep licking you thru your orgasm. I start kissing up your body, stopping at your breasts for a moment as I suck gently on each nipple in turn b4 our lips meet and you taste your own juices on my mouth. You stand me up and start wrestling at my belt and flies of my trousers. You reach inside and gently pull my very hard cock out... Looking up at my you give a wicked little grin as you flick it with the tip of your tongue a couple of times before gently wrapping your lips around the head of it and start sucking. Inch by inch you take more of my cock into your mouth until I feel it hitting the back of your throat. I reach down and gently start pinching your nipples as you start sucking harder and wank my cock into your mouth, occasionally stopping to suck on my balls. After a while you pull away and climb more onto the bed and get onto your hands and knees... You look over your shoulder grinning and order me to fuck you from behind.... I kneel behind you taking my cock in one hand I run the head of it up n down your pussy lips again and tapping it against your clit teasing you... then slowly I push the head of my cock into you.... inch by inch it easesits way into you until I am fully ded inside you... then I slowly pull all the way back so just the head is inside you then.... I slam back into you hard and fast.... again I pull really slowly all the way back before... slamming back into you hard and fast. I grip your hips tightly and begin a nice medium pace... knocking you slightly forward with every stroke. I reach under your body and press hard against your clit as I begin to speed up... you feel my balls slapping against your thighs and clit as I thrust harder and faster. Then again I push one of my fingers into your bum......This driver your wild and you start pushing back harder onto every forwards thrust. I don’t know how long I can hold on... you notice this and I feel your pussy grip my cock even more and you push back as hard as you can, wanting me to give you every thing. With a couple more hard thrusts I erupt deep inside you.. as I pump my cum deep into you this also trigger of another one of your orgasms. I keep thrusting into you giving you every last drop.. I collapse on top of you, exhausted my cock still deep inside.... I kiss along your back as we both lay there panting and sweating. Just then you turn to me and say.... Damn I forgot to put a tape into the Video camera.... and with a wicked grin... you simply say.... Oh well guess we'll just have to do it again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aintmikeMan
over a year ago

glasgow

excellent,,very,,very horny again,,you do have a wonderful gift, but i think your talking from experience, which is a good thing,,thanks again you sexy woman you,,xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread