Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

work fun

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

has anyone ever had fun at work durring working hours?

ive kissed and fingered a cleaner where i work and loved it, has anyone else done something simular or want to try?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Loads to mention here lol

over a year ago

I had a friend that we used to hide at the garden and fingered and she have me bj's

over a year ago

Fingered,sucked and licked a colleague at work.....

over a year ago

I had a thing with the cleaner going on ended getting sucked off in my office then one day was left to by own work as every one had gone home and she came in we chatted and she ended up wanking me with that I stood up put my cock always grabbed her hand and said come on she said were we going im going to fuck you over the bosses desk did so and neither of us can keep a straight face when in there now lol

over a year ago

"I had a thing with the cleaner going on ended getting sucked off in my office then one day was left to by own work as every one had gone home and she came in we chatted and she ended up wanking me with that I stood up put my cock always grabbed her hand and said come on she said were we going im going to fuck you over the bosses desk did so and neither of us can keep a straight face when in there now lol "

Ha ha nice

over a year ago

I've had the pleasure of fucking two students, licking another out on my desk, and recently had a week of lunchtime fucks with a colleague in my office. Wonder what's next?

over a year ago

I wish

By *umpstyleMan
over a year ago

North

I work in a cinema and a few years ago a girl that used to work with gave me a wank as I fingered her in a screen I was ushering at the time, thankfully it was quite that night

Post new Message to Thread