Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Phone Sex

By *pinner10 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle/Durham/Northumberland

I once was invited to listen while a couple were having sex, to hear the heavy breathing and the moans from them was a great turn on for me ,infact i was having a slow wank while hearing them,i also was asked by a lady that was obvously turned on to chat dirty to her as she brought herself to orgasm and that to was a huge turn on,my point is if women while playing with herself needs that extra boost of hearing a man wanking and chatting filth to her, or a couple getting a kick out of having someone listen while they have sex, in effect a threesome in a way, why dont more couples and single ladys indulge a man more often? personaly i only ever ring when im invited to do so at the time when they want me to,so that a lady can have been playing getting ready to come, younger ladys that play with themselves a good deal i would have thought would be more willing as it costs them nothing, its safer than meeting, and once the phone goes down totaly anonymous,and provided the caller isnt an idiot and rings when not invited everyones a winner.i love it and what gentler way to intro a shy or new wife into the world of swinging, in fact the husband could be touching her and turning her on at the same time as we chatted.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread