FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

being trained

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a fantasy where I go to a couples house. We all sit chatting, drinking, what have you; then the woman will get up from the couch and do a strip for us boys. Once she is down to her sexy lingerie she asks us to sit close together on the couch. Coming over she gets on her knees and starts to rub our cocks through our clothes. Looking me dead in the eye she tells me to stand up and strip. I do as I am told, my cock is hard alrwady and it springs out of my boxers. This makes her smile . The kind of mischievous smile that comes with a horny idea. She looks at her man and tells him that I have won cause my cock is already hard. I start to ask what I have won when she stops me and tells her man to get on his knees. She sits behind him on the couch and grabs his head. Suck that cock she tells him, beckoning me to move closer. He opens his mouth to take my hard-on and she pushes his head hard onto my dick. He immediately starts to suck me hard and my knees get a bit wobbly. After a couple minutes she pulls his head back and scolds us for getting all the fun. She orders him to strip and when we are both naked she lies on the couch. I am told to lick her pussy and her man gets his reward as she gulps down on his dick. I look up to see her fingering his bum while she sucks him off, his moans getting a bit faster and louder.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread