Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Friends with benefits. True story.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A friend of a friend asked me if I could help her with her car as it had been playing up for a while. So we made plans for me to go round to hers and for me to take a look at her little black sportscar.

She lived in a grand old manor house that had been converted into apartments. I buzzed the door and she came down to give the key to her garage, as I headed off to the garage she said she was just making coffee and would bring one down to me. A few minutes later she arrived with the coffee and I noticed there was something different about what she was wearing, she was still in her black jeans and black t-shirt but the bra had definitely gone and her hard nipples were now pushing at her t-shirt. At this point my big end was starting to stir and when she walked around the other side of the car and lent over the engine, well the sight was amazing as her very large boobs were now struggling to get free of her t-shirt. After all the distractions I finally managed to locate the fault (a loose wire) and pronounced the car fixed, “oh good” she said, best you’d better come in and wash your hands.

We walked into her spacious apartment and she showed me to the kitchen, where I washed my hands (praying that more fun was to come). As I turned to grab the towel she asked me how much she owed me. I said to her that as it hadn’t taken much time to fix so to have it on me. “Oh no she protested, I couldn’t possibly do that” and with that she took off her t-shirt dropped to her knees and ripped open my overalls and released my cock, which was now aching to be played with.

She slowly started to circle the tip of my cock with her tongue and would occasionally give it a long slow lick. I was getting to the point where I thought she was never going to take me in her mouth, when she wrapped her lips around my shaft and sucked me slowly into her. I have to confess it wasn’t long before I could feel myself getting ready to unload, she must have felt this to and released me from her mouth. She then moved her hand around my shaft and continued her good work until a nice hot jet of cum splashed across her lovely boobs.

She stood up and with one of her lovely painted nails collected a drip of my cum from one of her nipples and placed it in her mouth. She then kissed me, letting me taste the cum on her lips.

With that she put her t-shirt on, said thanks for fixing my car and showed me to the door. Rather shocked and disappointed by the sudden change in her I picked up my things and left.

Two days later I received a text from the lady concerned saying that I hadn’t done a very good job of fixing her car and I needed to go back and have another look.

More to follow if any ones interested?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ch WellMan
over a year ago

Scotland

Nah yir ok

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

By *lutaxiMan
over a year ago

Dundalk

Yeah let's hear part 2

By *udeboy65Man
over a year ago

rotherham

Soon I hope

By *ensualNorthantsMan
over a year ago

Northampton

yes please

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

Hurry up lol

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

lol thats what they all say she wants the payment back wonder how you going to do that lol

Post new Message to Thread