Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Horny scally Lad

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Jay is my secret when i visit Liverpool 5ft 8ins tall, short cropped blonde hair, wearing the black trackie that so many scouse scally lads seem to like wearing also his trademark black cap. He met me outside my local supermarket, as agreed online.

"Alright mate. Fucking gagging to get me knob sucked!" he said to me, in a real hard scouse accent, that immediately had me boning in my jeans.

Back at my place, we wasted no time, straight into the bedroom. I knelt and began kissing his at his crotch. I could feel his cock getting hard and he gave occasional low moans. As I continued kissing at his crotch, he took off his top, revealing his slim, but hairy chest. Fuck he was sexy! I couldn't wait any longer. I slipped my hand around the waistband of his trackies and pulled them down. His legs were thick and very hairy. his pale blue underpants had a precum spot, I kissed and licked at it. Enough was enough. I wanted that cock. I yanked down the undies and gripped his dick. His cock was an average 6.5 inches uncut, but his balls were real low hangers and smothered in pubes. I craned my neck and began licking at them.

"Aah yeah!" he groaned. "Fucking suck my prick!"

He shuffled over to the bed and lay down, I sprawled on top of him, licking his nipples. I heard him kick his trainers off, they hit the floor with a thud. I was soon feeling his hands on my head pushing my face further down onto his dick. I was sucking and sucking, my fingers gently playing with his bollocks. I slid down his body and yanked his trackies socks and undies completely off and threw them across the room. Feet had never been my thing, but for some reason i licked his toes as they twitched over my face, and covering my mouth and nose made me more horny.

"You dirty little perv!" he groaned, fucking my mouth with his big toe. I squeezed at his hairy thighs, then slide up towards his cock and balls to continue pleasuring him. His cock was dribbling precum and was rock solid. I was savouring every taste, every drop of that scally juice. I pushed his legs up into the air and slid underneath his balls, my horn grew. I spread his hairy arse cheeks apart, to see, beneath his dark brown arse hair, a bright pink hole, which was twitching. I stuck my tongue out and licked around it.

"Aah fuck yeah! You dirty little fucker! Mmmmmmm." he moaned. His moans became more frequent as I rammed my tongue inside him as deep as I could. His hands were by now wanking his dick off. He was enjoying his hole getting serviced, before yanking me up and pushing me onto his dick. My mouth slurped at his cock as I felt him pushing his hips up and down and fucking my mouth. He fucked faster and faster, banging his stomach against my face.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah...Ohhhh!" and with that I tasted his spurt of jizz. Rolling over my tongue and down my throat.

He slapped my face with his wet cock, as it went limp. I watched him as he got dressed.

"Next time, I'm gonna bang your arse mate!" he said, taking out a cigarette and lighting it before leaving.

Being a gay guy who much prefers guys to use my mouth as a cum dump, and rarely indulging in fucking, I found the idea of his hairy body slamming into me a turn on and could not wait for him to live up to the promise...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

how many timed are you going to keep posting this????

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Only once..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Only once.. "

Great story. Get in touch if u want a reenactment.

Post new Message to Thread