Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

hotel meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Arranged a meet without my partner at a hotel with a guy i have got to know well through this site. i turned up nervous as this was the first time i met alone. he opened the hotel door he was dressed smart casual, i had a long coat on with my suspenders black french nickers and black bra on underneath as he greeted me with a smile i was already horny.

come in he said, so i did give him a little kiss as he turned round to pour us a drink. After just one sip we started kissing passionatly as he run his hands over my body in my coat as he slipped it off.

At this point the nerves had gone and i was really turned on and so was he as i could feel his hard cock through his jeans as i unbottoned them down to his boxers as he stripped off... we caried on kissing moving over to the bed as he really started to kiss me and slipped my knickers off as i sat down and dropped to his knees an began licking my pussy as i groaned and lay back on the bed...

within a few minutes i was already gagging for his thick cock and asked to 69 so i could suck his throbbing cock as he licked me so we did.

his cock felt so big and thick in my mouth as he licked me so good i could feel myself cummin.. it didnt take long before i was on top of him guiding his cock into my dripping pussy grinding back and fore as he moved his hands from my breasts down to my bum as i slowly but hard grinded on his cock and within minutes i could feel myself ready to explode then he held my tits and started fucking me from underneath, i just leaned back as he pounded my shaved wet pussy with his thick cock letting out little screams before i could feel his cock throbbing shooting all his cum...more to follow.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nionjil lunionjackCouple
over a year ago

our town

Sounds like u had fun

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Wow now thats what I could do with next time I stay away.

Cant wait to read more

tee

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Sounds like u had fun "

Oh yes ????

By *orny75Man
over a year ago

Chatham

I think I need to get more in Cardiff