Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fwb fantasy problem

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey all ideas and suggestions would be appreciated .

Been talking with my friend and she would love a 3some with me and another man easy enough I thought arrange it though fab job done so to speak . But in her fantasy she wants it to be spontaneous not arranged and the only way I can see doing that is arranging a fella to 'be my mate' come round and see if she wants to . Problems I see with this is that the fella may have his time wasted for one reason or another and the fella could blurt out that it's arranged and distort her fantasy also could be seen as tricking her in to doing it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awtydoggerMan
over a year ago

telford

"Hey all ideas and suggestions would be appreciated .

Been talking with my friend and she would love a 3some with me and another man easy enough I thought arrange it though fab job done so to speak . But in her fantasy she wants it to be spontaneous not arranged and the only way I can see doing that is arranging a fella to 'be my mate' come round and see if she wants to . Problems I see with this is that the fella may have his time wasted for one reason or another and the fella could blurt out that it's arranged and distort her fantasy also could be seen as tricking her in to doing it "

Take her for some outdoor fun...id gladly watch till told otherwise

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Easiest solution - go to a club

By *arlock69Man
over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

You need to find yourself a wingman...

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

You need a guy who is willing to accept that it may lead to nothing and to play along, it may also require the friend to drop by a couple of times before play happens. The two guys will also have to plan a back story in advance so it is not obvious that they do not know each other.

An old friend dropping in whilst in the area is ideal.

As it is her fantasy you are helping facilitate it seems fine to me, as long as she never feels obligated and the situation flows rather than there being a feeling of obligation.

Shame I am not likely to be in your area soon as I would have volunteered to be the old friend visiting!

Good luck, keep us posted how it goes.

Post new Message to Thread