Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hotel pool first time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a true story.

I ended up thru work at a lovely 5* hotel in Thailand recently. It was hot and sunny and I had a few days to my self.

I like sunbathing. I don't wear speedos. No one should really but I do wear quite small shorts. The first day I am at my lounger which is kind of on its own. I'm putting on my sunblock which is oily. P20, you know the stuff. I stand up to do my chest and thighs. I notice a couple watching me or at least I think they are. I don't mind but really I want to oil just under my shorts from the top and bottom and I feel that might be a little inappropriate. So I go to the gents.

I'm in front of the mirror. I actually spilt a bit of the sunblock on getting to the sink so I clear it up and whilst I do the guy of the couple comes in. He goes round the corner to the urinals. I start the oiling process and out the corner of my eye I can see him peer round the corner every now and then. For some reason I decide I have an exhibitionist streak and I pull my shorts down. Exposing my white ass. I turn so my bum is directed at where he is looking and I begin running oil into my skin.

Soon enough he looks round the corner. Lingers for a moment. I don't make eye contact. He turns back to the urinal. This happens a couple more times. Next I decide I need to up the ante. Still no idea why!! I turn round so I'm facing the wall the guy is behind. My shorts are round the tops of my thighs. Cock and balls out. I rib oil into my hips and lower stomach occasionally brushing the top of my cock. Again the guy peers round. This time he stops and watches. He's not turning back. I'm getting a little more confident I randomly stroke the length of my now semi hard cock and then rub oil into my inner thighs rubbing my balls as I do.

The strange guy approaches me. He doesn't say a word. Just reaches out squeezes my cock and says 'same time tomorrow, but with my wife as well' and then he leaves.........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And ?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Next day. I'm at the same sun lounger.

I see the same couple. I go thru the initial sunblock routine. They are again watching. I make a show of putting my flip flops on and walking towards the loo.

I stand in front of the mirror. I undo my shorts and then wait. The door opens and in comes the lady followed by the guy. She is 5ft 3 or so. Average build. Big boobs. Quite big hips. Pretty. Dark hair and big sunglasses she's wearing a white and blue bikini under a sarong. He is tall. 6ft. Well built and in tight short shorts today.

They walk into one of the cubicles and leave the door open.

Now I'm definitely nervous. It took quite a leap of confidence to walk to the door. She is sat on the 'lid down' toilet seat. He is stood to her right. The cubicle is big but for three a little tight. I walk in.

He moves behind me and closes the door locking it behind me. Still no words have been said. I look down at her. Then he places his hands on my hips. I freeze for a moment. His hands slide round to the strings of my shorts. They are already undone!! So he tucks his thumbs in the sides of my shorts and pulls them down. His body goes down with them and he encourages me to step out of my shorts so I'm now naked. He moves my feet as wide apart as the cubicle allows. Then she leans forwards. Cups my balls and slips just the head of my cock in her mouth. She sucks on it flicking her tongue around it like you would a lollipop.

He now places his hands square on my ass and is rubbing little circles on my buttocks still down in his knees behind me.

She gets her hand around my shaft and is now wanking me whilst still sucking my bell end. I'm horny. Really horny. This is my first couple experience. I'm also aware I'm in a public place and it could get awkward. But. I'm hard as I've ever been and this won't take long.

She is speeding up. And it's turning sloppy. There is saliva dripping down her hand and onto the floor.

Suddenly he stops the concentric circles and pulls my ass cheeks apart. The I feel him move and his tongue starts licking my asshole. Another first I have no idea how to react. But it's good. I'm thinking about what he's doing and then the licking stops and his tongue is probing my ass. Gently in and out.

The sloppy blow job is now in full motion. This couple are taking me to an orgasm I didn't think was possible. I look down at her head moving back and forth and that's it. I'm going to explode.

I let out a loud moan. I couldn't help it. She pulls back. One hands carries on wanking my throbbing cock. The other releases her very bouncy boobs from her bikini having disposed of the sarong.

There is a tongue in my ass and my saliva covered cock is now being expertly wanked into a pair of beautiful breasts. 10 seconds tops. I blow the largest load of my life. The first three spurts go up and hit her square on the sunglasses. The next couple her neck. The rest cover her boobs.

She continues rubbing my cock and the sucks the remaining cum out of my cock.

Sarong is retrieved and used to mop up. Then they both stand up. She smiles removes her cum covered glasses kisses me on the cheek and they walked out.

I'm stood there naked and exhausted. I will never beat that day. Thank you strange couple. I will always remember you. X

over a year ago

Love it!

over a year ago

wow

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne