Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

watersports first time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok this is my first time writing in here so might not be any good.

me and baby cakes had been talking all day about what we was going to do that night i told her i was going to tie her up and blind fold her she smiled with delight and said she wanted me to tease her so finally it was time.

we both went up stairs got naked and i tied her to the bed legs spread waiting i start by fucking her mouth witch made her really wet i slipped my finger in her tight dripping pussy then into her mouth so she could taste her self making her wetter i finally start to tease her with toys she was moaning with enjoyment from this would you like me to continue.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

mmm yes please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why did you stop ! Haha write more up pronto !

By *teviliciousMan
over a year ago

london/ Wisbech

Yes we need more!

over a year ago

"Ok this is my first time writing in here so might not be any good.

me and baby cakes had been talking all day about what we was going to do that night i told her i was going to tie her up and blind fold her she smiled with delight and said she wanted me to tease her so finally it was time.

we both went up stairs got naked and i tied her to the bed legs spread waiting i start by fucking her mouth witch made her really wet i slipped my finger in her tight dripping pussy then into her mouth so she could taste her self making her wetter i finally start to tease her with toys she was moaning with enjoyment from this would you like me to continue."

her moans got louder and louder as im fucking her with her dildo she screams as she reaches climax i move down and start to taste her cum and lick her clit her moans have become more subtle with enjoyment i can feel her tense up with lick of her clit i start to play with her g spot while im sucking her clit her moans growing louder again she asks me to stop and asks to be let up to pee i say no and carry on a few minutes later she asked again i tell her to just go i grab some towels just in case she dose and place them under her.

i go back to sucking her clit and playing with her g spot she after 10 minutes she screams shes going to cum and then she explodes cum gushing out mmmm it tasted good and then gush out cums her pee im still licking her pussy and get mouth full after mouth full of her pee she finally stops god i was so horny i untied her bent her over and pounded her pussy till i filled her with cum

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

well worth the wait

over a year ago

"well worth the wait "
thanks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"well worth the wait thanks"

Great story mate I would love to see it in real life, not far from me either !

Post new Message to Thread