Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

my summer job

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Aged 18 my dad got me a summer job. It was in a factory and I was on 12 hour shifts but in addition to that I had to do oddjobs around the factory managers(my dad's friend) house. I really didn't mind as it was just ing, cutting grass or painting and the manager's wife always fed me well. One really hot day I was in her garden cutting grass when she came out with her deckchair to sunbathe. She did ask if I minded and of course I didn't. She was dressed in shorts and a bikini top and to be honest I'd never really taken any interest in her before. But with the hot weather I found myself looking at her long legs and wondering what kind of fun she could be! It was a really big garden and I wasn't hurrying.

During a lovely salad lunch we chatted on normally talking about weather and school etc. She did say she normally sunbathed topless!

Sure enough after lunch she came out again and this time she took her bikini top off. I was more than interested and despite her being twice my age her breasts were really nice. They were small but quite round. What I really liked was her nipples. They were really big and round, almost half tge size of her breasts.

I couldn't help stare at her as I mowed her lawn but I didnt know if she was watching meas she had sunglasses on. I was very turned on when she reapplied her sunscreen and I watched her tits move. She called me over and I sstood just a couple of yards away trying to hide the erection in my shorts. She challenged me saying she had watched me staring at her and wanted an explanation. I was so embarrassed but just said she was a beautiful woman.

with that she stood up and took her shorts and panties off saying that perhaps I needed to see more.

She sat back on the chair and spread her legs beckoning me to look closer.

I dropped to my knees in front of her and looked at her bushy pussy. Her lips were dark pink glistening wet. 'Touch it' she said and I ran my finger along her wet lips before fingering her. 'I will have to teach you how to touch a woman, now you can taste it'

I bent down kissing and licking my first pussy. I was frantically licking and tonguing her delicious juices.

Soon she stopped me saying I had a lot to learn before starting to take my shorts off. Soon my cock was free and never had I been so hard. She held it before licking along the length before sucking my cock head. She released her mouth and smiled at me before starting to wank me. Unfortunately I came straight away cumming all over her sexy naked body.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Any more please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

mmmmmmmm

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So this was my first cougar. I hadn't heard the phrase, I don't know if it existed but that summer began my sexual education.

One day I was supposed to be gardening turned out to be really wet and she brought me inside. Hubby was in England.

she said she wanted to teach me about a woman's pussy and the first thing I needed to learn was what parts were what. She took me up to the bathroom and while she luxuriated in the bath she talked about labia, clitoris and even her bum hole.

After she got she handed me a wash bag and told me to fill a bowl with hot water. Inside the bag was a comb, scissors, shaving cream and razor. She lay on her bed as I combed and cut the excess hair from her bushy mons. I then carefully began to shave her bare. I really was careful concentrating very hard not to cut her. She explained to me I must be equally gentle when first touching a woman. Soon I was finished and after moisturising she asked me to lick her pussy. She commanded my every move - too hard, too soft, up a bit, down a bit etc. Then she taught me a technique I have used every since. She told me to spell words and letters out with mytongue on and around her cclitoris.

She was very clever and could tell what letters my tongue spelt. She especially liked 'o' 'm' and 'w'! She made me put two fingers inside her pussy, the tips pushing upwards gently circling. I was rewarded when she hada huge orgasm cumming all over my hand.

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Every young and old man's fantasy - we all need a little training!

Did it go on for long - what happened next?

Keep us informed please and thanks for sharing!

Post new Message to Thread