Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

friends mum & sister

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is 100% true.....

My friends mum used to text me asking how we was & how her son was as he didnt have a phone at the time. But as a young lad i started getting curious as why she was always texting me, so i started asking questions about her sex life. She said it was very adventurous at first but has become dull, i suggested we should have sex.

Omg she said yes.....i couldnt believe it. Wr arranged for a friday morning as everyone was out. On walking to her house i could control my excitement. But it was a different story once i entered the house. There she was in jrams and a t-shirt.....i thought shes not up for it. She told me to wait in my friends room. A minute later she walks in & sits next to me.....we start kissing!

I ask if we should go to her room. She says shes just got her younger son to sleep si we have to do it here.

I lay down on his bed (it was a bunkbed one with a double at the bottom) she takes my cock out & starts to lick it. I tell her to take her clothes off....so she does to revealhey sexy basque with stockings and suspenders. She starts sucking my cock. I say i want togo down on you. She says next time this is your treat. She gets on top of me. I take her tits out the top of her badque. She holds onto the bars above her head and rides me for ages. Shes moaning, she cums 3 times. She then asked......arent you enjoying? it don't like me? You havent cum yet!....

I tell her not to worry flip her onto the bed and start fucking and kissing her i tell her i love it, i just can go for hours....after 2 hours i finally cum into her mouth. She says how amazing it was for a young lad......i leave mid afternoon.

I see her later on in the night as i went ti see my friend.....she was texting me asking for more. We arranged a few more meets.......

As for his sister that came a few weeks later!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow lucky bugger. Can't wIy to heAr about his sister.

By *igger9969Man
over a year ago

Aberdare

Yes I want to hear about the sister now

over a year ago

Obviously fictional

over a year ago

It is true....trust me! And as for the sister well......

She was avyear younger then me and i was going out with her best friend. Me and her fruend split up and the sister took my side. Seeing an opportunity i played in how i got dumped. She lent over and kissed me. We where in a park one saturday night alone when we had a heavy petting session.

Few days passed then she starts texting me. Alot like her mum used to....things got flirty and she came round to mune when i was home alone.

This girl had a great body & huge tits. We where in my single bed at the time and they wasnt much room. I git naked as she played with my cock....i was thinking i cant believe this is goung to happen as i only fucked her mum a few weeks ago. She took off everything apart from her shirt and bra. She didnt like getting her tits out. I played with her tits up her shirt. She said 'put that hard cock in me' i was si shocked i just did what she asked. We fucked for about 20 minutes then she let out this scream!!! She had cum fir the first time....she dug her nails into my back so hard it drew blood. We carried on for a few minutes more....her still scratching my back! I cum and we lay waiting for the energy to move. I walk her home to see my ex waiting at the top if the street & my phone goes. Its the mum asking of the sons with me!

needless to say the next few days was pretty awkward

over a year ago

Lucky bugger. Did you carry on fucking both of them?

over a year ago

No......what do you take me as! Haha

I wad only young and i didnt have the confidence to keep them both going at the same time. Plus the sister told her mum after a few weeks so ended it with both and stopped going to my friends.

over a year ago

Gutted. What did her mum say when she found out you'd fucked her daughter?

over a year ago

Nothing really....and i mean nothing...she didnt talk to me when i went to my friends & stopped texting. Then a year or so later she starts messaging me in facebook

over a year ago

What did she say on fb?

over a year ago

She wanted to meet up for more! She used to see me at work every now and again and she said she always used ti fantasize about more

over a year ago

Should have given her what she wanted

over a year ago

Who said i never!

over a year ago

Let's hear about it then

over a year ago

Macca

over a year ago

Never got why people read these, look at your profile then not comment or send message.

over a year ago

WhAt was mum like?

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - keep em cumming

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

"Obviously fictional"

obviously....

By *kin BohnerMan
over a year ago

derby

Does it matter either way. The title of the forum is 'Stories and Fantasies' after all!

over a year ago

Jesus , are you even old enough to be on here ? You sound and write as if your about 14 !!!!

over a year ago

It is a true story and i was a lot younger when it happened so was hanging around parks ect because of our age. Sorry its not written to your liking.

I cud ov rote it lik da kidz ov 2day cudnt i?

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Shame you didnt have that luck with the lottery

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

"It is a true story and i was a lot younger when it happened so was hanging around parks ect because of our age. Sorry its not written to your liking.

I cud ov rote it lik da kidz ov 2day cudnt i?"

my obviously was sarcastic..some people dont get any luck. and like to drag others down.. if it happened say it was true.. if people do , why not believe them?.. they arent doing any harm !!

over a year ago

I was very lucky when i was younger......No such luck now though!

over a year ago

Very hot , so what happened next

over a year ago

"Very hot , so what happened next "

Dying to hear what happened next as well! How old were you when this all started?

over a year ago

I was 17, mum mid 40s sister one year younger then me. As for what happenend next.....well i will post when back from work.

over a year ago

Ok so i used to go to my friends house on a friday as my friend & sister was at school/college and her partner was at work.

One week after the first time in my friends bed i didnt know what to expect. She took me upto her bedroom, made me lay down on the bed naked. She commented on my body and how good it looked. She started kissing my chest then worked her way down to my cock. She said "guess your ready" as she took me into her mouth. She then came up to k8ss meand lay next to me, still holding my cock. She said lay and enjoy.....she played with my cock more.....it felt amazing alot better then girls my own age. I couldnt believe it, i was going to cum.....i told her, she said dont worry...i came all over myself. She started to lick it all off my body. She saw i was ready again.....she was so shocked that i was ready for fun telling me her partner cant get it up once nevermind 2minutes after cuming. She sat on me and fucked me hard. It was the best sex id had so far. 20 minutes or so pasted and she was going wild. She told me she had cum 3 times and was going to scream but couldnt as next door know her partner was at work. So i had to put my hand over her mouth as she squirted all over my cock and legs.

After we finished i had to show myself out as she couldnt walk. Safe to say late that night when i was sat in my friends house having a drink with all the family and our friends i was hard thinking about what we had been doing and she knew that.

over a year ago

over a year ago

jjhull

I apologise for my 'age' comment , must have been having a bad day !!! We all have the right to post our fantasies/stories on here without arse holes making sarcastic comments , people who do that are a pain in the arse and guess what , I turned into an arse hole for an hour !!! :-/ good luck and have fun fella

Steve

over a year ago

"jjhull

I apologise for my 'age' comment , must have been having a bad day !!! We all have the right to post our fantasies/stories on here without arse holes making sarcastic comments , people who do that are a pain in the arse and guess what , I turned into an arse hole for an hour !!! :-/ good luck and have fun fella

That's a nice thing to say

Steve"

over a year ago

"jjhull

Steve"

over a year ago

"jjhull

Hey dont worry!

Steve "

over a year ago

"jjhull

Hey dont worry!

Steve "

cheers fella

Post new Message to Thread