Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Blindfolded

Jump to newest

By *stana OP   Couple
over a year ago

Peterborough

We are thinking of arranging a single man to come around but my good woman will be blindfolded and will not know who it is, the person will not say anything just come in and will be lead up to the bed room and will be told the boundaries before he came around and once he had finished he would leave, anybody had a similar experience

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

my ex adored this, often tied splayed wide open but always blindfolded. About 20 men fucked her and she didn't have a clue who they were. Once we were in city centre and I said to he did you notice that guy looking at you who just passed, she said no why, i said he fucked you about a month ago. She was quite embarrassed but very wet and sucked me off a soon as we got back to car. Many women adore this, a lot of those would adore to do it, those that do mostly do it again, and again....

over a year ago

I would love this!

over a year ago

"I would love this!"
i would love to participate an have her play with me aswel

By *winky!!Woman
over a year ago

carmarthen

Chris did this for me a few years ago, v v horny had no idea who it was until recently. Id even played with them since not knowing!!

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

I've done that before. Quite exciting getting the brief on dos and don'ts, there weren't many lol, then turning up, letting myself in, finding the room she was blindfold in, and then satisfying her. She really got off on when her partner joined in as she didn't know what each of us was doing to her

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

I have been lucky enough to be that invited guy with a couple of couples, great fun!

By *elaxedsexyfunMan
over a year ago

Northants

Have done this before.

Sign me up!

over a year ago

That is an amazingly horny scenario!

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman
over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

Thats a really horny fantasy. Mmmm

By *umtofuckMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Did this with an ex of mine . Picked the guy off fab and he was up within the hour. Ex was dressed in Basque and stockings and of course blindfold.

I answered the door and showed the guy in . He began with fingering and licking her pussy she was squirming and moaning.

Then he undressed and put his cock in her mouth.

Now she was always horny but she was wild sucking hard on his cock. So hard that the poor guy couldn't hold back and shot all over her.

He left soon after so i invited another up and he lasted much longer fucking her in different positions . I must say the blindfold seems to heighten the other senses more. She came and came .

over a year ago

I would love to do this

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

its great some one this post fucked my mrs like that twice, after the first time i asked her bout it she didnt know she had fucked the same guy twice , we have done it about 10 times now , she loved it , even got a cpl of storys on here about it

Post new Message to Thread