FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Was I shallow

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I crossdress occasionally, despite being 53 I'm still in good shape, but I couldn't look fem if I tried. I used to box for yorkshire and was a kickbox champion many years ago, so the mangled features and hairy body wont win me any beauty contests.

I like the company of TV's and CD's be it for fun or general chit chat, and often use chat-sites and call-sites to contact like minded people. It was on a call-site that I came to know Bev (real name Allan) and our friendship grew over many weeks. We exchanged numbers and enjoyed lots of horny chat.

It turned out Bev/Allan lived less than 2 miles from me , but we never arranged a meet as he was married and his dressing was a secret. He always enjoyed to take on the passive role and I got the impression he/she was happy with me being a mature male rather than a CD so for once I was happy to be myself.

Out of the blue Bev/Allen invited me to his/her house one evening. I can only assume his wife had gone away as he never gave me an explanation. When Bev answered the door my jaw dropped. Bev was a tall slim TV in a stunning red silk mini dress , black fish nets, killer heels, perfect make-up and black bob wig. I'm 5ft 8 in my shoes and Bev towered above me.

I really felt out of my league, and when we greeted I moved to shake his/her hand rather than kiss. At the same time Bev moved in and shocked me by immediately snogging my face off. I can only imagine how I looked when we stopped as Bev's red lipstick was smeared all over her face.

Bev took me by the hand and led me into the living room. I was about to sit down when she/he continued to guide me through the room and up the stairs. It was heaven watching this stunning TV walk in front dragging me along.

When we reached the bedroom Bev pushed me onto the bed so I was laid across the middle of the bed my legs hanging over the side. Bev go to her knees between my open legs unfastened my pants and sucked my like a Dyson. After several mins of fine lip action I sat up not wanting to ruin things by getting over excited. Bev was now standing so I scooped my arms round behind her bum and lifted her of the floor and placed her on the bed. She made all the right noises as I parted her thighs and tugged at her sexy little panties, slipping down those hot fishnet legs. To my delight Bev raised both legs up in the air in a nice V shape.

It was then to my horror that I noticed the ugliest cock I had ever seen, the head was bright red, swollen and wet like a weeping sore. I almost puked! I had really wanted to pleasure this babe, but no way was that thing going in my mouth. Trying to act natural I plucked up the courage to wrap my fist around it and quickly jerk it. Within seconds Bev shot spunk all over my hand and her dress which left me wondering if he/she had any physical experience rather than just the previous phone sex we had enjoyed. Sure she knew how to suck but can be learned a number of ways.

I was glad Bev came as I had been quite turned off by the horrible cock, even the spunk on my hand made me a little uneasy, and I was looking for an excuse to leave. Not wanting to ruin the friendship we had made I stayed chatting for a while , by now Bev had rolled onto her belly , and as we both relaxed I felt I could leave without being rude.

I was up on my knees on the bed by Bev's long legs, just about to fasten my trousers when Bev made a move to get up. She came up onto all fours in front of me and she suddenly seemed all heavenly and sexy again. My cock stood to attention as I lusted at the sexy arse.

Bev squealed in delight as my hand grabbed her hips and I pulled her back onto me. I still cant recall how it all happened but I just knew I had to have that sexy bum hole. I certainly used no lubricant and cant figure out how Bev managed to , but I was soon buried up to my nuts in that tight tunnel. I couldnt stop fucking it, and even when Bev collapsed under me and lay flat out on her belly I still continued to pump away for all I was worth. I recall her panting and grabbing the headboard as I emptied my balls into her, and still I kept fucking.

Bev promised me lots more meets after that, but to my shame once again I was turned off as Bev transformed into Allan before my eyes, stripping off to reveal a pastey skinny chest, thin white legs and that ugly cock, plus now that the wig and make up had come off a not very pretty face. I couldnt wait to leave.

How shallow was I?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread