Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Slut's last test . . . . .

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had taken slut out into Manchester that sbe didn't know that this was going to be her last test we sat in Edward's bar on portland st having drink when turned to and beckened our to whisper in her ear. I told her I was going to leave her alone and take seat in the bar to keep an eye on her to make sure she followed my instructions. She had fuck suck or both the first person that came on to her the only thing she could not do was go home with anyone. But little did she know I had a little spana to throw into the works lmao

With that got up and went got another drink sat across the room to watch what happened next slut like the good little girl started looking around the room eyeing the men up until see caught the eye of large stern looking black male he saw looking and smiled at her.

Her heart skipped a bit not sure whether she she should go over as she did like the look of him or wait for him to come over to her. While she was thinking this a lady came over to the man and gave kiss and started talking Oh shit she thought but she couldn't help keep looking back at this big black male that was not good idea as the woman with the man noticed her walked over and said why are you looking at my man slut Slut just dropped her head and looked the floor scared the woman grabbed her by her hair and lifted her face up said I am going to ask you one more time and if I don't get a good answer going to take you outside and give you a good hiding she answered in a stuttery voice sorry but my Master have told as his SLUT me I must fuck suck or anything the first man asking me. Who is your master she just looked over at me the woman over at me I just winked she smiled and told get up slut and follow me she walked to her fella and told this slut will do anything you want . . . . . .

More to come

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can't wait for the next instalment

over a year ago

More plz x

over a year ago

Oooo that's good!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The replied say that again "We can do anything we want with this Slut and mean anything! ! ! " another man asked need any help the woman just looked over her shoulder at him and said"Maybe lol " her man said "do this hoo could hand mine" there is only way to find out

With that grabbed sluts arm and said come with me and she marched her out of the bar to just round the corner to behind the Bratainna hotel ally way and push slut onto her knees right next to the big man and woman unzipped him and took his limp huge cock it must have been 8" and it is fucking limp slut thought.The woman began to suck and wank inches from sluts face the woman took the semi-hard and moved it towards slut who started to open her mouth ready for it and woman pulled away fuck off slut beg for it. You want it don't you you fuck cock whore you fucking cunt . . . . . . .

over a year ago

over a year ago

More

Post new Message to Thread