Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Public places

Jump to newest

By *37f OP   Man
over a year ago

north west

As any one played in a public sauna I once cum over mrs tits in the steam room then left her sat there coverd hoping sum 1 would walk in but they didn't ha and wot about changeing room sex ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickey and MinnieCouple
over a year ago

South of Bath

We did it in Ralph Lauren changing room. Felt very naughty

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We have done it in aswimming pool changing room. had to dive into a vubicle whwn someone came in. i ended up cumming all over her tits and she had to leg it to the showers to rinse off lol

over a year ago

Been a fantasy of mine to do it in changing room. Risky sex is hot.

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

I was messaging a Lady Fabber while in a changing room on Wednesday and she "encouraged" me to take myself in hand for a while

over a year ago

Yes. I was with my ex a few years ago in a public sauna. It was empty and we started playing around. She was naked & sucking my cock when the inevitable happened & a rather startled guy walked in.

I rather startled myself by suggesting he could stay & enjoy the show. My ex shrieked with surprise but didn't actually stop licking my cock.

The guy stayed for approx. 10 minutes & seemed to enjoy himself.

over a year ago

Fucked in swimming pool changing with a ex a few times lol

over a year ago

When I was younger, didn't have our own place/car so if we wanted to get it on, it was pretty much alfresco. A lot. Everywhere. Never had money for saunas or the like either...

over a year ago

My ex and I once got carried away while out walking and ended up fucking on top of a hill. It was so amazing that we completely forgot where we were and when we were finished, looked up to see two joggers heading away from us. She blushed when she realised that they must have seen everything

Post new Message to Thread