Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

first time in holiday hotel room

Jump to newest

By *ionax OP   Couple
over a year ago

durham

any one like to share their experiences of hotel room fun on holiday would love to hear the stories .maybe try it this year xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In Greece when I was 18 and I took a girl back to my hotel. After sneaking her past reception we ended up getting very hot and sweaty in our room. I had her on the balcony with a leg in the air as I was eating her out wjen suddenly my room mate burst in and saw what was going on. I stopped what I was doi g lol when the girl waved my mate over and pushed my head back down.

We ended up taking her everyway possible and finished with a lovely facial.

Great holiday lol

over a year ago

id gone on holiday with mates all had our own rooms next to or across the hall we had been on the beach and seen this girl id liked the look of we all headed back to our rooms and out to town for drinks and food seeing this girl out I caught her looking at me went to speak to her and we broke the ice

we ended back in my room and it all started she suck my cock out on the balcony and I licked her out the we fuck in every witch way possible till the really early hours

woke up in the morning to her sucking my cock to wake me and we were at it a again lol

got a big pat on the back from the lads with the noise she made

By *lassyandadventurousMan
over a year ago

England and Wales

i went back to a young ladies hotel room after a night out and her friend was already there.

i fucked my girl hard and long as her mate looked on.

she sat wanking herself watching us...she declined my offer to join in with us but it was well horny having her watch us

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

On holiday with wife and came back tipsy late one evening (early morning) and left curtains open while we had sex. I guy watched us, that was horny.

By *ionax OP   Couple
over a year ago

durham

love fucking with the curtains open.

By *angbanginguysMan
over a year ago

huddersfield

Il bring my video camara up nd film u playing striping n fucking through ur window u could have a copey of it. I dont fancey standing on the side of the main road watcbing nd filming though lol

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

"love fucking with the curtains open."

My wife doesn't play so the fact she did it was amazing and exceptionally horny as she rode me and played with her boobs knowing he was watching her.

By *umsumMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Met a gorgeous Norwegian lady in a club in Benidorm. She lived there so we met up the following night, drinking, dancing and lots of fingering. We got a taxi back to hers but both fell asleep d*unk. Woke up in the morning with her playing with my cock so I then fucked every hole in many positions. After a rest we went out onto her large balcony where we fucked on a table and a sofa before I cum in her mouth. It's so horny to fuck outdoors in the sun.

By *umsumMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Met a gorgeous Norwegian lady in a club in Benidorm. She lived there so we met up the following night, drinking, dancing and lots of fingering. We got a taxi back to hers but both fell asleep d*unk. Woke up in the morning with her playing with my cock so I then fucked every hole in many positions. After a rest we went out onto her large balcony where we fucked on a table and a sofa before I cum in her mouth. It's so horny to fuck outdoors in the sun knowing you are probably being watched.

By *ionax OP   Couple
over a year ago

durham

any more stories love hearing them

By *ionax OP   Couple
over a year ago

durham

bump

over a year ago

I lived 10 years in holiday resorts. Obviously I had my fair share of one night stands, but the funniest was one of my mates. He picked up a Swedish girl who took him back to her apartment. She was on holiday with her parents so she said be really quiet. So he was really quiet. Until he was about to come, when he pulled out of her of her fanny & blasted her face whilst shouting "Yeeeeeaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!"

Of course the parents came out & he just pulled his trousers up, laughed & walked out!

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I lived 10 years in holiday resorts. Obviously I had my fair share of one night stands, but the funniest was one of my mates. He picked up a Swedish girl who took him back to her apartment. She was on holiday with her parents so she said be really quiet. So he was really quiet. Until he was about to come, when he pulled out of her of her fanny & blasted her face whilst shouting "Yeeeeeaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!"

Of course the parents came out & he just pulled his trousers up, laughed & walked out! "

Absolute classic!!

Post new Message to Thread