Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My first cock

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had been having increasingly curious thoughts about trying a cock for a while and had started hanging out with a gay friend of mine more and more. I guess he must have figured something was going on but he hadn't said anything.

We had spent the sunny afternoon playing tennis outside and had gone back to his little studio flat for a cold beer to cool off. After a few drinks he said he was going for a shower and that I should keep helping myself to the beers from the fridge if I wanted. We kept on chatting and as I heard the water start to run I realized that the door to his bathroom wasn't closed. I shifted slightly on the sofa and was just able to see inside where he was stripping off his t shirt and shorts. He was a few inches shorter than me and quite skinny but we'll defined muscles glinted and I felt a tingle of excitement and felt my cock beginning to swell.

He kept chatting to me as he slipped out of his tight white boxers and I could clearly see his pert bottom as he stepped into the shower cubicle. I don't think he had realized that I had my eyes locked on his now glistening wet body yet.

Watching him shower was really turning me on and I was hoping that he would turn around so I could catch a glimpse of his cock. Mine was rock hard by this point and I could feel the nervousness in my stomach....what if he caught me watching and thought it was weird....what if he saw the obvious bulge in my shorts?

About a minute later, and now covered in soap, my wish came true. He turned round and I could see his cock hanging down. I was so engrossed that when I looked up I caught his eye and the glimmer of a smile as I quickly looked away in embarrassment.

I heard the water stop and soon after he emerged with a towel round his waist, his torso still wet and glistening. As he reached for a fresh beer he said that there were spare towels in there if I wanted to have a shower myself.

I had to hide my erection as I went into the adjoining bathroom. As I tried to close the door behind me I realized that it wouldn't shut - so he wasn't deliberately showing off! Even more confused and still bloody horny I stripped off and quickly got under the hot jet of water. As I soaped my body I tried not to let my hard on be visible to the other room but I had to turn to get the shower gel. When I did I saw that he had sat himself in the exact spot I had been in. He was watching me too, and he now had a full view of my hard 7 inch Dick standing proud! The smile returned to his face as he rose to his feet and crossed to the doorway.

"does that have something to do with me?" he asked. I was speechless with nerves and didn't know where to look. "don't be embarrassed" he said, "want me to help?" at the same time he let the towel slip from his slender waist allowing me a good close look at his growing cock.

I couldn't take my eyes off it and he took this as approval to carry on. He started stroking his cock slowly as I watched. I couldn't take anymore and took my own cock in my hand. I'd never felt this nervous, but as I pumped my Dick his eyes met mine. He reached out and gently cupped my balls and I nodded for him to carry on. He stepped into the cubicle with me and his hand replaced mine on my cock. I gingerly reached out and touched his. It felt so right now.

He started to drop to his knees without a word and I leant back against the shower wall. As he licked the tip of my cock I thought I was going to explode. He took the head into his warm wet mouth and let his tongue flick across the tip. Then slowly he took more and more of me into his mouth. His hands grasped my hips and pulled me toward him as inch by inch he took me into his throat until my balls were against his chin. Then he started to rhythmically bob his head back and forward. His hands were now squeezing my buttocks and I could feel a fingertip at my arsehole. I couldn't take anymore and, as he looked up at me and pushed the tip of his finger into my tight arse I came into his mouth. He greedily sucked it all down as stream after stream spurted down his throat.......tbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

yes please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very sexy! More soon, please!

By *ornyhound54Man
over a year ago

sandhurst

More please, very horny

over a year ago

Lush xx

over a year ago

I slumped back against the shower wall as he rose from his knees. His hands caressed my still sensitive cock as he said "well you seemed to enjoy that!". I still felt really awkward and didn't really know what to say but I had a overwhelming urge to make him cum.

He must have sensed my hesitation and he guided my hand back to his cock and I started slowly wanking him. His hard cock felt great in my hand and I started running my other over his smooth stomach. My eyes were fixed on the glistening head of his cock as his foreskin was drawn back and forth. Before I knew what I was doing I was dropping to my knees between his legs. His slippery wet dick now just inches from my face. I had to try it!

Nervously I opened my virgin mouth and placed my lips around the tip. I ran my tongue over him and tasted the slightly salty pre-cum. He let out a sigh and I felt his hips start to gently thrust forward. I parted my lips and allowed more of his cock into my mouth. It felt great and I started to suck him more enthusiastically. My hands wandered to his balls and played with them as I sucked and licked around the rim of his helmet. He was thrusting more now and he asked me to finger his arse. I slipped a hand between his legs and he spread his cheeks to allow me access. I pressed my middle finger against his hole and felt his arse relax letting it slip in there up to the second knuckle. His cock was starting to throb in my mouth as I continued to suck and lick him while wanking him with my free hand.

I felt his arse cheeks tense and he said "I'm going to cum" in breathless tones. Not knowing what to expect I kept his cock in my mouth and as his whole body stiffened I felt the hot sticky jet of his cum fill my mouth.

I couldn't believe how much there was! I swallowed most of it but some spilled down my chin and onto my chest. I slowly withdrew my finger from his arse as i stood up and asked him "was that okay?" he leant forward and licked his cum off my chin and face before kissing me and saying "couldn't you tell!"

over a year ago

Fantastic writing! It has me in the mood for a shared shower!

over a year ago

Thanks for the comments, will be adding more stories soon x

over a year ago

Loved it great story look forward to reading more x

Post new Message to Thread