Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Story: CUCKOLD AT LAST

Jump to newest

By *leasure dom OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

CUCKOLD AT LAST

As you enter the lobby bar with your wife on your arm, you pause and turn to admire her, feeling immense pride and joy. and you smile. Self-assured in her sexuality and appearance, revelling in the expectation of the night to come, she exudes poise, composure and an aura of supreme radiance. In appearance, you both project the joy and gait of a newly-married couple processing down the aisle, on the cusp of a new beginning.

All eyes in the hotel lobby and bar have turned in appreciation of her beauty and poised sexuality. From the men, thoughts of desire and outright lust, coupled with envy for your position as consort to this vision of loveliness; from the women, reactions ranging from approving appreciation to less noble emotions such as jealousy and even a certain degree of barely veiled hostility. Little do any of them know that your position here tonight is not that of husband, boyfriend or lover. Rather, it is one of enabler and facilitator in what many in the room, if made aware of the situation, would consider to be a dangerous game of sexual perversion. For tonight, you are about to willingly deliver your wife into the hands of another man.... for his sexual gratification, to use as he sees fit.

As this is my first post here, I thought I should test the water with a couple of paragraphs. I would welcome all constructive feedback. Also: what is your preference - tease it out with daily chunks or wait until it is completed and post as a finished entity?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Good start

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds good so far

over a year ago

Good start

over a year ago

Want to read more this is what we are into

over a year ago

Bring it on

over a year ago

It's so sexy seeing a confident couple walking into a bar searching out the man the is going to cuckold them . I'm so lucky to have such a couple and all I can say is it's mind blowing

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Lichfield

Good start, when is the rest? x

By *hore1Man
over a year ago

boston

More please

By *ull for a cuckold coupleMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Thats why i enjoy doing what i do so much.

over a year ago

Sensually written ... Well composed too ! Carry on buddy .... Daily is good ! Keeps the suspense alive !

Post new Message to Thread