Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

collar and lead

Jump to newest

By *ickmeallover OP   Woman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Hes due here any minute

I am nervous and yet exited at the same time as my heart is racing in my chest.

I am wearing what he requested

Red old fashioned stockings, fish nets, high heeled red shoes and red lipstick.

I hear his car outside and I reach for the collar and lead.

He chose the collar saying slave.

The door knocking makes me jump even though I know its him.

I stride purposefully to the door and reach for the latch.

I know he will be hard for me on the other side and he knows I am desperate to tell him what I need from him.

I open the door and stand there in the midday sunshine for him to see, he smiles, and leans in for a welcome kiss.

I step outside and kiss him full on the lips and rub the collar gently across his crotch, yes he is hard as usual.

He leans towards me outide the doorway and cups my huge breast and leans down to lick my nipple and makes me tingle all over.

He expects discipline and cannot wait for me to instruct him but today is slightly different. I wont utter a word, just signal with my eyes and point to what I want.

He is suddenly inside the door and he envelopes me with his huge arms, 6ft tall frame and lets me do anything to him. He is a lucky boy.

We step inside the bedroom and he sits on the red satin bed, and I put the slave collar round his neck.

I leave him to undress while I get something.

I return and he is naked on my bed, erection ready for me to do as I please.

So I get myself astride him and can feel his hard throbbing cock brush against my lips and we both shudder.

I lean over and my huge nipples almost in his mouth. I tug the lead which means he can begin and in seconds both nipples are in his mouth and I make a noise which means I like it.

He does exactly what pleases me as hes been here before.

I stand up and lower my thighs over either side of his face so his mouth is now where it should be.

I tug the lead to gesture him to begin again and he doesn't let me down.

His tongue slowly starts to explore me intimately. I feel him licking searching for all that is there and he never leaves any of it untouched.

He begins to suck my swollen lips, slowly then takes them further in his mouth.

He slurps and gasps as I begin to wriggle about with pleasure.

I tug the lead once more and he moves to my clit which needs his attention.

He licks slowly with large sweeping movements and suddenly jabs at it with his pointed tongue which make me feel I want to cum soon.

He does the same thing several times and suddenly I squirt warm wet juice so I tug the collar and he moves to where it is and begins lapping it all up, after all he made the mess, its his job.

Its such a turn on hearing him enjoy his job.

I cum several times more and more each time so I tug the collar and he stops.

I move lower, and see his cock cannot wait much more.

So I roll a condom smoothly down his needy cock and slowly lower myself down on him.

He wont last long and I know it.

He thrusts, I move along with him, I am wet and he can feel how wet he has made me.

I want him to cum but I need to see him cum so before too long, I suddenly and quickly lift myself off, remove his condom, lean over and suck both his full balls into my cheeks.

They shrink and his cock throbs and suddenly he spurts all over his belly again and again and again.

We fall beside each other and sigh and smile that satisfied smile.

" Thats just what I needed Mistress" he says

I say "I know"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Again you never fail to amaze me.

Out it goes again......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread