Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ali

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Part One:

After my office friend retired, I had a barren spell, back to the chat lines, looking for contacts. It took a while, but eventually, one night, a new friend arrived.

We exchanged messages back and forth for an hour or so, and suddenly, he said “Let’s meet now”. I was horny, and home alone, so I said yes, and we arranged for him to pick me up near my house, my wife being away with the car.

I walked to the rendezvous, and could see the tail lights of a car parked in the distance. As I got closer, I could see that it matched the colour & make he had told me on the phone line. I walked past, turned to look back, and he flashed the headlights, letting me know it was him. I walked back and got into the passenger seat. That was were I got my first surprise of the night. My new friend was a very handsome Asian guy! I had no idea from the phone line that he was Asian, as he had a Scottish accent, and his name was Ali, which I assumed was Ally! He suggested we move to somewhere more private, and drove me to a secluded spot near a small loch. We chatted for a while, and he told me more about himself. He was a junior doctor, and gay, but being Muslim, couldn’t be open. He was fairly inexperienced, but knew what he wanted. He had tried taking Anal, but it wasn’t for him, he preferred to be top, and that suited me nicely. I have tried being versatile myself, but I can’t do it, so I stick with what I’m good at!

After a while of talking, I looked at him, he looked nervously at me, Biting his bottom lip, and suddenly he said “Can I kiss you?”. God! I had been waiting ages for him to ask! I thought, looking at him, I was punching above my weight, and had no chance. Without a word, I kissed him, and he was very “passionate”. Soon, we began exploring more, and as I got into his jeans, I got the second surprise if the night: He was hung! Not thick, like my office friend, but 8”, generously proportioned, and cut. I had only seen cut cocks in pictures before, so this was a treat. I immediately went down on his cock, unable to take his full length in the confines of the car, so after a few minutes, he suggested we got into the back seat. As we switched over, he stripped off, and I could see that he had a slim, smooth body, and how good this beautiful dick was unleashed. I stripped off too, feeling a bit self conscious of my 6” next to his. I suggested we 69 on the back seat, and he told me to lie down, I did, and he moved over me, until his cock was in my face. Before I could do anything, his mouth took my cock in, and I could feel the tip touch his throat. I moaned in pleasure, and decided to see how much of his 8” I could take. I had never deep throated before, but my 6 years with my office friend had taught me to control my gag reflex!

I could taste his precum on my tongue, as I licked his head and shaft, and then took him in, and we sucked and licked each other, edging frequently, until he said he wanted to stop…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

I'm sorry, but after posting this, I received abusive fabmail about this, so I will not be posting any more on this subject.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm sorry, but after posting this, I received abusive fabmail about this, so I will not be posting any more on this subject."

Your joking? Mindless idiots.

By *rown_cock_edinMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I'm sorry, but after posting this, I received abusive fabmail about this, so I will not be posting any more on this subject."

Nice start, shame about the haters

over a year ago

"I'm sorry, but after posting this, I received abusive fabmail about this, so I will not be posting any more on this subject.

Nice start, shame about the haters"

No. Naming them gets me a ban, and I don't want me gone, and them still here.

over a year ago

I woke this morning to a pretty busy inbox, with lots of supportive messages,and NO MORE ABUSE!

Thank you all, It means a lot to me.

over a year ago

What morons! Take no notice....Ali seemed happy enough.

over a year ago

Part Two:

I thought for a moment he had changed his mind, but he had decided that he couldn’t hold off much longer and wanted to fuck me. I was torn between wanting to swallow his cum, and wanting his length in my ass, but we stopped. I asked him how he wanted me, and he said “On the bonnet”. I was surprised. It was a warm night, but I hadn’t done outdoor in years, and not on a bonnet! Anyway, we slipped our shoes on, and moved to the front of the car. I put on a condom on him, and he applied lube to my hole, slipping his fingers in and out, massaging my prostate, almost making me cry out, and then he said “Lie your back on the bonnet, and put your legs over my shoulders. I did as I was told, and he moved my cheeks off the edge of the bonnet. With one more kiss, he stood up, and slid slowly, but deeply into me. Six years of my office friend had made things much easier, so very soon, he was pushing and sliding in and out, all 8” filling my ass, stopping only occasionally to stop himself from cumming too quickly. When he wasn’t thrusting, he wanked my cock, edging me too, until I could take no more, and shot my cum up between us, and over my stomach. This was too much for him, and he decided it was his turn, and fucked and fucked, hard, until I could see his face change, as he breathed deeply, and his cum pulsed out of his cock into the condom deep inside me. He held there for a few moments, catching his breathe, before sliding out of my tingling hole. I got off the bonnet, took off the condom, and took his cum covered cock in my mouth savouring every drop. He was still so sensitive, and writhed as I sucked him, before he pulled away, unable to take any more. He pulled me to my feet, and dropped to his knees, licking my cum from my belly, and from my wilting cock. We were both pretty exhausted, and went back into the back seat, where we kissed and cuddled, still naked. While we were doing this, a guy walked past on the path, walking his dog. He looked into the car, and walked on. I don’t know if he saw us, watching from the trees, but I hope he did! I hope he enjoyed it too.

Ali moved on, with promotion, but his family is still in Glasgow, and we sometimes hook up when he’s in town. He is still a damned good looking guy, after all these years, and still a fantastic lover.

Roll on May, when he’s next back home…

Thank you for all the support and encouragement to post the second part of this.

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

I hope you reported the abuse n eejits. Great story

over a year ago

Worth the wait.....do you have telephone number for Ali as he sounds great!

over a year ago

"Worth the wait.....do you have telephone number for Ali as he sounds great! "

Yes...

over a year ago

Keeping it to yourself.....you lucky guy!

over a year ago

Oh, he's not all mine, unfortunately!

Obviously, I could never pass on anyones' contact details without their permission.

Post new Message to Thread